Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Ryan_Scott
Ryan_Scott
Posted at

Here's a sneak peak into where SLACKMAN gets butchered on a weekly basis…

Posted at

i don't have pictures…and it really depends on where I'm working. I use a laptop, so I just plug in my tablet and go wherever. There's always some music and some distractions around me tho.

Posted at

Here's one but it's kind of old. I'm sure there have been others… but unless someone wants to dig them up and revive them, this one is fine. :]

(Google searching this forum reminds me how much I really, really hate that all the threads are just titled "Viewing Topic" )

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

but unless someone wants to dig them up and revive them, this one is fine. :]
Nah, they're dead and done.

Here's my current setup

Posted at

That's the desk I've been drawing Ryu's Krew on since it was made. And on top of the desk you see a lap desk, which helps because I don't have to hunch over to look at the page I'm working on (good for my back :)), and I don't get any ink or anything on my desk.

Then in the corner is my laptop charger, which I use to go on my laptop while drawing, or to IM people or anything.

And on the left side is the portfolio that I keep my comic in. And then the cup I use to put all my pens/pencils and such.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

heh heh,very cool guys.
this is where most of my stuff gets done. drawing or otherwise.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

but unless someone wants to dig them up and revive them, this one is fine. :]
Nah, they're dead and done.

Here's my current setup

complete with "to fast for the stinkin shutter" Ozoneocean!

Posted at

It is clearly a ghost

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

My work area is on the right. The one to the left is my husband's. It's a nice setup, especially while playing MMOs. :)

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

The computer that is next to the printer is not mine. It is my boyfriends. There wasn't enough room for two desks in our apartment so I use the very edge of his. My desk is a lapboard on an easy chair. Quite comfy, but not ergonomic.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Here's my computer desk.

And here's my desk for everything else…you can see the first picture of Izzy on that stack of papers.

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

Because I just moved, nothing is really put together yet. So this is a ramshackle, dissheveled, squatter-like version of my workspace. Time will tell if I'll ever have all my shit together!

My "Drawing room", which is technically part of my kitchen:

I also work in the bedroom, at the "kitchen table"; which is, uh, in the bedroom. Because it's that kind of house:

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

I find it odd that I have the neatest desk out of all of you. I must not be a true artist if I don't have a messy desk…. lol!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

It's just that you like to show off your Apple computers :)

I have a neat clear desk, you just can't see it past my beautiful body ^__^
But really, it's a very large, wide desk, as big as a small kitchen table without much stuff on it so it gives me a LOT of room for reference material if I need books on there or even a props to draw from. Plus there's the two clipboards on adjustable arms, one on each side, for reference or sketchbooks or whatever.

What I find funny is that neither of your two Macs have an Apple Keyboard and yet all my Windows PCs do! I love the nice thin aluminium ones. I have a wired one on my main comp for gaming and little bluetooth ones on two other machines, as well as the previous style transparent acrylic one.
I LOVE nice neat small keyboards, and no one else really makes them apart from Apple.

da_kasha
da_kasha
Posted at

Ha! I have NO DESK!! :) I either work in my bed which is wedged betwixt the wall and the piano or on the sofa while somebody watches the telly. Actually it seems I might be pretty much living in my bed as I read there, I draw there (digitally and traditionally), I play DS/PSP there, I do my homework there and everything I use on a regular basis like my story plans/character reference sheets, pens, laptop, mobile, MP3, sometimes even clothes… can be found underneath it.

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

THe voyeur in my loves seein' everyone's little spaces! A bit of insight, perhaps.

You'll note my desk(s) are fairly clean (or at least clean enough to work on)… it's the surrounding areas that tend towards chaos and filth. ;)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

THe voyeur in my loves seein' everyone's little spaces! A bit of insight, perhaps.
Yeah, it's cool poking around. You have as much stuff on your walls as I do! ^__^

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

Yeah, it's cool poking around. You have as much stuff on your walls as I do! ^__^
Imagine if that dream I had were real, and we were roommates… that would be one badass apartment!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Haha, no smoking near my bedroom :gem:

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

Haha, no smoking near my bedroom :gem:
We'd totally have a widow's walk or a balcony or something that I could smoke on.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Deal!
All that's left is to negotiate for wall space and try on each other's clothes :)

Just think… Our joint hat collection will be epic O_O

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.