Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
humorman
humorman
Posted at

Sissies. I've had screwdrivers, boilermakers, tequila slammers, and Long Island iced teas, but I'd say the worst I've had was something called a "dirty diaper" (tequila in a shot glass coated in mayonnaise).

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

for a while my diet consisted pretty heavily of Whiskey. all kinds of whiskey. reason being was becuase when the restaurant i was working at finally shut down they didnt have any money to pay us so we divided the things laying around the restaurant among ourselves [yes it was legal!]and i got out with alotta booze. i posted a pic of it before if you guys'll recall,this one:

anyways i'd given a few bottles away. and since most of my friends were either far away or didnt exist, i was left to drink most of it myself and most of what i had left was whiskey so we got REALLY well aquainted. i havent touched it in a while though.now like most of you guys i try to drink alot of water and of corse some pop and beer in theretrying to cut down from those fuckin energy drinks though. those thigs'll fuckin kill ya.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I don't drink alcohol. It's not a moral thing or a health thing. I just can't stand the flavor.

Same here. I like wine with certain food (you can't beat Argentinian red wine with a nice rare steak), but overall, I found the bare smell of alcohol kinda revolting…

Felt the same way too until my boyfriend's family forced me to down a mojito.

elektro
elektro
Posted at

I drink cranberry juice a lot. I'd bet a majority of my body weight is that stuff.

I rarely drink alcohol. Not because of any moral or health reasons, but because I only drink at a party and I rarely go to parties. When I do drink though, it's always something stronger than malt liquor, usually mixed drinks.

Posted at

Alcoholic beverages would have to be a cuba libre or straight shots of jagermeister

non-alcoholic would have to be milk I can't explain it but I go through like three gallons of milk a week.

Posted at

Mountain Dew Code Red, if it's around. Otherwise I usually drink water or apple juice. :]

Posted at

I'm definitely a beer-drinker by preference, and I'm fortunate enough to live in a town where there's a brew pub in just about every neighborhood. Plus maybe about a quarter of my friends home brew. Not to say that I won't drink cheap stuff like PBR and whatnot.
I like coffee a lot too, the really strong stuff. No decaf for me, thanks.
As for what goes into the hip flask, Wild Turkey.
Like so many other people here I like water too. It prevents dying from dehydration!

Posted at

I only drink water, orange juice and milk with the right food((cookies, cerial, etc.)).

By far my favorite is ice water. I know I'm picky. Don't judge me p.p

crocty
crocty
Posted at

It used to be cola/pepsi, but right now it's just tap water…
Although of course there's just plain tea. I can't go a day without that. That stuff is like oxygen to Britlanders.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

The blood of my fallen enemies. With one of those cute little umbrellas.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

usually it's water or mountain dew…

alchol : beer, beer, beer and some Jäger :D

Posted at

I am addicted to Mountain Dew. I don't think a day goes by where I don't drink one. I'm so going to die young. I also drink toilet water. Our tap water tastes like crap, surprisingly the toilet water tastes good. It's weird.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

I am addicted to Mountain Dew. I don't think a day goes by where I don't drink one. I'm so going to die young. I also drink toilet water. Our tap was tastes like crap, surprisingly the toilet water tastes good. It's weird.

heh… I filter my tap, then use it in my coffee. Coffee tastes so much better without the dirty metallic chemical taste… :)

brightga
brightga
Posted at

Raw milk's great stuff, but is woefully expensive.

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

I drink whiskey and water mostly. A nice cold beer every day or so is great to relax with, but I'm trying not to make it habit.

Also whoa what the fuck, Pit Face is a girl?

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Also whoa what the fuck, Pit Face is a girl?

based on her drinkin habit, I'd say she's not :evil:

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.