Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Once at a baskin-robbins they had a special ice cream for the month, it was vanilla ice cream with raspberry and chocolate swirls, and little chocolate bits filled with raspberry centers. That ice cream was heaven. :) The closest I've found is ben and jerry's bohemian raspberry but it's not the same. :(

Kali
Kali
Posted at

butterscotch. or mint and chocolate chip

Posted at

I'm lactose Intollerent. D':

And if someone posts that Simpsons lactos intollerent joke here I'm going to strangle them. I'VE HEARD IT.

But, when I used to eat ice cream before it really made my stomach hurt I used to LOVE Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk. <3
That sucks, my dad is lactose intolerant, but he has had lactose free chocolate ice cream. I tried some and REALLY liked it. It was more chocolaty then normal chocolate ice cream and also more dense. It had chocolate chunks. I'd try and find some in a Giant or someplace… maybe Whole Foods if you have one around you.

The closest thing I've had way "rice dream" which was on the nasty side. ;__;

kitsunesan
kitsunesan
Posted at

I think its called "Choco chips" or something like that …its vanilla with chocolote…unmm and the other was "brownie" it is chocolote, with cake on it O.o

Posted at

Which small towns in northern Wisconsin?
I grew up in a small town in northern Wisconsin, so I'm curious.

I wish I could remember all the names - one I know for sure is Crivitz. There was another one close to Michigan.

Come to think of it, I also found Play Dough in Horicon - southern half of WI, but it's still a good drive north for me =(

Eagle River or Land'o Lakes ring a bell? They're a bit north and west of Crivitz. Land'o is right on the Michigan border. There's some good ice cream shops in Eagle River, my home town!

I've still never heard of Play Dough ice cream though! Sounds interesting. :)

Nicotine
Nicotine
Posted at

French Vanilla or Rocky Road…mmmm.

joe_vee
joe_vee
Posted at

GAH who can have a favorite! I love them all…but if I had to narrow it down…

TOP THREE:

Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Chunk

Dryers Bubble Gum

Any Pistacio Ice cream :)

… man talk about foodgasms :O

vgman
vgman
Posted at

ice creem has flavor?

(vanilla laced with chocolate chips and carmel)

Posted at

Mine would have to be Neapolitan Dynamite. I think it's discontinued now, but it was sooo good.

qdawg
qdawg
Posted at

If they made chocolate cookies n' cream that would be my favorite but i haven't seen it. So, cookies n' cream and chocolate are my favies.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Has anyone tried Americone Dream?
Stephen Colbert's official ice cream.

Posted at

Chocolate Orange. I've only had it when I was in Australia and to this day I wonder why we don't have it in America. Close runners up are Ben and Jerry's "half baked" (brownie bits and cookie dough… get it?) or Tillamook's Oregon Strawberry.

herio
herio
Posted at

Mint chok chips nice

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Posted at

Strawberry Cheesecake

Posted at

My, my, my! Are we talking about ice cream?
Of course, my flavor that I adore is called chocolat.
Yes, that sweet, sugared, cold, icecream always taste better in chocolat flavor according to ME!

83 CHOCOLAT CHOCOLAT WHEEEE!

But not just any chocolat! The milky chocolat one. Not white chocolat, not dark chocolat.

Posted at

Once at a baskin-robbins they had a special ice cream for the month, it was vanilla ice cream with raspberry and chocolate swirls, and little chocolate bits filled with raspberry centers. That ice cream was heaven. :) The closest I've found is ben and jerry's bohemian raspberry but it's not the same. :(

ZOMG!!!!!!! RAZZLEDAZZLE!!!!!!!! the tattoo shop i go to has a B-R next door ….. my best friend got that for me while i was getting some work done on my back….. its ORGASMA-TASTA-RIFICUL-ATIOUS!!!!!!!!

Posted at

uh c'mon guys Pistachio is by far the best.

Pistachio FTW!!!!!!!!!

*wipes brown stuff from nose*

What???? I like pistachio….. Really…. I do…. *sigh*

Posted at

Phish Food. Chocolate ice cream, caramel, marshmallow and chocolate fish. I can't think who makes it.

Emma_Clare
Emma_Clare
Posted at

mm… turkish delight icecream ^-^

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.