Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Renee Katz
Renee Katz
Posted at

There's this one frozen yogurt thing with blueberries and Pomegranate involved. . . it's pretty good.

Posted at

Phish Food. Chocolate ice cream, caramel, marshmallow and chocolate fish. I can't think who makes it.

Ben and Jerry make it. ^_^

Posted at

Phish Food. Chocolate ice cream, caramel, marshmallow and chocolate fish. I can't think who makes it.

Ben and Jerry make it. ^_^

Yeah, pretty much ANY ice cream with a music based name is ben and jerrys… like Cherry Garcia… they have some of the coolest names…….

Posted at

Guess I'll have to throw down up in here, up in here …

Turkey Hill's Chocolate Marshmallow!

Sysli
Sysli
Posted at

You know, some of those names sounds kinda disgusting. Really. Half the stuff you mention makes me think about everything but ice cream.

It's hilarious. But maybe I'm just the outsider talking. My fault for living in a land where ice cream is named after what it supposedly tastes like I guess. ;)

kaminari
kaminari
Posted at

Rainbow sherbert!

although I also like to combine orange sherbert with classic vanilla for a dreamsicle ^_^

Posted at

i'm a big fan of chocolate chip cookie dough, but i think tied in first place is that bubble gum icecream. i haven't had any since i've moved down under, but the tutti fruiti jelly belly jelly beans makes me think of it. anyone ever try hokie pokie ice cream? it's pretty good, and i think the best brands of it are from NZ.

Posted at

Mine is Britney Mint. (Mint and chocolate ice cream with chocolate covered mint candies)

Mint chocolate chip, though the kind you said sounds good Bocaj. Hence the quoting.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

If they made chocolate cookies n' cream that would be my favorite but i haven't seen it. So, cookies n' cream and chocolate are my favies.

You could try making it yourself. Now if only I could remember what the basic recipe for ice cream was….

hehe… homemade ice creams are the best, I think… :)

Mak
Mak
Posted at

My fav has got to be the Thin Mint ice cream by Edy's. Only sold when the cookie Gestapo are selling their cookies though. But c'mon Thin mints in chocolate ice cream, you just can't go wrong. The rest of the year, I vary tween strawberry, and any of the various cherry+chocolate combinations.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Steven Colberts Americone Dream.

either that or vanilla.

warren
warren
Posted at

There can be none other than Heavenly Hash. Seriously.

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

It USED to be butter brickle. But you just can't get good butter brickle anymore. Hershey's ruined it by putting the WHOLE Heath bar in it instead of just the toffee. Jerks. :(

Jules
Jules
Posted at

Yeah, definitely Cookie Dough/Vanilla

Ferret_X
Ferret_X
Posted at

Espresso Chip!!!
Kinda strange since I can't stand actual coffee, but love anything coffee flavored.

Memmy
Memmy
Posted at

I like going to Cold Stone Creamery. They have some awesome ice cream combos.

I dont really have a favorite since it changes all the time. But heres what I like:

Mint Chocolate
French Vanilla
Chocolate (any variation, espcially ones with fudge and brownies)
Raspberry
Orange and Lemon Serbets
Rainbow Ice Cream
Java Chip (from Starbucks)

And much more.

poinko
poinko
Posted at

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmint chocolate chip.

I could also name off the favorite flavors of all my characters, too! :D

Eunice P
Eunice P
Posted at

Chocolate mint and probably brandy flavored.

Posted at

Raspberry ripple :P

Posted at

Apple pie or Green tea ice-cream. *is a green tea addict*

Ocka
Ocka
Posted at

Strawberry and mint chip…

HELLZ YEAZ

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.