Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I prefer to look at the wall, because then I can't see the light from my clock radio or from the outside through the window . :)

I like to do that foetus position when I'm cold, but I usually stretch out into "yearner" because it's hard to stay curled up.

The thing about the "freefall" is that it makes it easiest to keep my other pillow over my head… Which is nice and cosy, but also helps in blocking off light and sound a little. That probably came from sleeping during the day a lot instead of at night.

Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

Actually, I remember my roommate used to sleep with her knees in the air. I don't think she realized it… Wonder what that says about her.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Depends really. I only go fetus when I'm cold.

I'm if I'm trying to get comfortable I'll be in yearner for a while.

I'm normally soldier.

Sometimes star fish that is usually pre-sleep.

Posted at

I'm pretty much always yearner, but sometimes freefall

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

i'm a fetus positioner,though i'm not really shy to people i first meet,i used to be though.hmm…think i read something like this before.wonder where it comes from.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Starfish and freefall

Senshuu
Senshuu
Posted at

Fetus, log, freefaller!

Fetus: I slept in a twin bed all my life until just the other week. As a bonus, I put my hands between my legs since I can't seem to sleep without pressure on them, which would consequently cause them to be numb when I wake up.

Log: My think-sleeping position. Caused my arm to go numb in my old bed. Also would make my bony shoulders hurt. But no more!

Freefaller: adopted since my acquisition of a comfortable, non-firm full-sized mattress. <3 Hands tucked under pillow = the pressure I need to fall asleep. Sometimes I switch this with starfish now when there's too much pressure on my neck (there always seems to be…), but luckily I don't get sore in bed anymore. YAY comfy sleepin' <3

Also, I tend to sleep facing the wall.

RedNoseDog
RedNoseDog
Posted at

I usually start in foetus because it's the comfiest. I'll change into soldier or freefaller if its too hot, annoyed, or my arm falls asleep.

Foetus and soldier describe me the best, soldier the most.

Posted at

So… what about those of us that toss and turn, hitting every position nightly? Are we just confused out of our minds, or do we do it simply to irritate our spouses? :p

My vote's for irritating the spouses, personally.

I do that too actually… ^^;;

Faliat
Faliat
Posted at

As usual I'm awkward.

I have a variation on the freefaller in which I have one arm down, one arm up, both my legs spread and my head turned to the side opposite the arm that's up.

I also do a variation on the foetus in which I have the arm against the mattress out and bent in front of me, the leg on that side is bent out in front as well. The opposite arm is slightly behind me and the opposite leg is slightly bent and just behind the foot of the first leg.

Also, I do front facing soldiers with my head tilting backwards so my chin rests on the pillow.

I guess I have a lot of dreams about robot discos and running after flying buses so high in the sky I have to use binoculars…

Posted at

I'm pretty sure I do all of those at random. I don't sleep in the same position every night.

alexcat321
alexcat321
Posted at

Usually I wake up on my side sleeping on my arm in the wrong position! It really hurts and I think that it happens in my sleep that my arm gets stuck under me and usually its numb when U awake! I hope I can find another position before my arm falls off!

Posted at

I like to sleep with one arm across my forehead and my other firmly placed near or over my penis. I feel safe that way.

Posted at

fetus and freefaller. If i sleep on my back, my sleep apnea will kick in and I'll get sleep paralysis (like you're awake, but you can't move or breathe for a couple minutes). Sometimes yearner.

-The Darrel

Freegurt
Freegurt
Posted at

So… what about those of us that toss and turn, hitting every position nightly?

That's me right there. I also apparently (according to people I've had to share a bed with) do cartwheels, hand-stands and I also on occasion turn 90 degrees mingled in with flailing and kicking. As far as my personality goes…I guess you could say contradictory? I'm a very, very mellow and happy person, but I have the shortest fuse and it's a horrible explosion. I wish it weren't so…*emo tears*

jissai
jissai
Posted at

I like to sleep with one arm across my forehead and my other firmly placed near or over my penis. I feel safe that way.

xD im sure you do! glad im not the only one who has to keep their hands over their reproductive organs while sleeping. xD

i do a naked starfish. cant stand to sleep in my cloths >,>

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.