Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

After an awful experience on ComicFury, I moved here to turn over a new leaf and start launching my new comics within six months. I am still working on them, and I am excited!

Posted at

I got here after seeing the site mentioned in a forum topic either on Tapas or ComicFury forums, I don't remember which. Initially it was just another platform to post our comic on, but it quickly became apparent that DD has an amazing community. I wish I had the energy to participate in it more! And maybe I will.

Posted at

Honestly; I joined because I want to draw comics (for people(writers)). I just needed a space to express myself and let it all out.

Posted at

Basically? I was looking for a way to publish a comic series with some adult themes. Blogging sites don't allow anything they deem explicit enough and it's not a webtoon so I decided to self-host. And then my host went down for 10-11 days… good times. Anyway, I'm glad I joined, it's nice to see how seriously the Duck takes the freedom of artistic expression.

Posted at

As I mentioned in another thread, I used to be on Smack Jeeves, but, well, we all know how that ended. Earlier this summer, I migrated to ComicFury, and liked it at first, but I ended up getting banhammered because a couple of dumb memes I shared and a couple of other dumb comments I made on the forum apparently triggered enough people into getting me booted from the site; The Duck was the only other host I could think of with longevity and reputation. Wasn't crazy about the move or anything at first, but the more I've been hearing from others with less than pleasant CF experiences, and seeing how great the community is here, in hindsight, I now feel more like getting booted from CF was really a blessing in disguise.

Posted at

Demon Works wrote:
Long ago in a distant land
I, Aku the shapeshifting master of
Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil.
But a foolish samurai warrior wielding
A magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.
Before the final blue was struck
I tore open a portal in time and flung
Him into the future where my evil is law.
Now the fool seeks to return to the
Past and undo the future that is Aku…

What was the question again? <_<
Gotta get back
Back to the past
Samurai Jack
(Wa-watch)

mightguy15
mightguy15
Posted at

Basically I just joined to every webcomic hosting site I could. I'm just trying to get some eyeballs dog.

If I find out about another webcomic hosting site I'm probably going to make an account there too. If I have to endure making my shitty comics then the world is going to end there having to read them mwahahaha.

cirogalli
cirogalli
Posted at

Hi there everyone. My name is Ciro. I joined this site back in 2003 or 2004. After that I've been coming back and forth under different names. I took part in several community projects like those collabs you had here. I also had several of my comics published here, but I never felt they got much exposition around here, for some reason. No one ever liked or commented on them. Maybe I'm not that talented. Now I'm 45 and last year I published 4 pages of this silly comic to try my luck again, but it hasn't been visited by a single soul so far. And I was wondering whether this site is till active. I'm gonna leave the link here just in case someone finds it and decides to give it a look.

https://next.theduckwebcomics.com/The_Misadventures_of_Ken/5640262/

thanks for reading and for your feedback.

Posted at

I kame Here to chow all peapull The Storry of my kat! Do you Like kat? I Like kat. It wa s Always a dream of mineself to Axepress me with funnyness a drawings. Than Google-search and boom-shakalaka-doom, I here! My Favorit coulor is Red No wayt I Like all coulors don't want be a racist.

Jessé, age 23

memo333
memo333
Posted at

One of my main reasons is to make a community, make friends, etc.

My manga has tons of value. its not just a generic story full of lolis and fan service.

its just a draft…not the manga 100 % commercial.
I will pay some1 to draw it for me, profesionally.

but Im still constructing the ploto while I draw.
becuase its working for me , for now.

and that makes me happy, what else can I ask?

TroyVS
TroyVS
Posted at

Because I was sick of formatting things weird for tapas/webtoons when I wanted to draw, like, a normal webcomic

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.