Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
kandg
kandg
Posted at

Some people might've joined to look at comics, others to post their own.
Perhaps, for both?
Who knows, maybe some people joined just to talk on the forums about random stuff?

I joined for both looking and sharing comics.
You?

((Oh by the way, hi I'm Simone ^-^))

AshleeS
AshleeS
Posted at

I posted comics off MS PAINT! =D

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I posted comics off MS PAINT! =D

OHHHHH

YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Posted at

I joined to look at some comics and I was hooked! Haha. I've faved a bunch of comics, but my favorite is Charby The Vampirate.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Simone! Yay for giraffes =D

Also, I joined to share my stories with the general public - I stay because I love the people here!

ag47
ag47
Posted at

I joined because it seemed like the most straight-forward way to start putting comics out, I stay to explore all the comics. Hopefully my favourites list won't get too long, I've got to work and sleep!

demontales
demontales
Posted at

I joined first because my bro talked to me about it, I always loved comics, and I couldn't keep the track of all the comics I like on here without an account.

Then I also always liked to draw and write so I thought why not join both and try your hand at a comic and see how it's received.

elektro
elektro
Posted at

I was hosting Negligence on my own web-page for a while, but I was quickly running out of space on there plus I don't think anyone was reading it. A friend introduced me to this site, and now I can post as many comics as I want and people will likely read them. Also, I wanted to discuss comics with other cartoonists out there.

Posted at

Well, I've been here for quite some time, but right now you're going to be getting a lot of members from

http://www.smackjeeves.com

The admin there went Ban-Happy crazy, and went on a banning fest and 30 users were banned in a time window of 24 hours.

Most of them have decided to venture over here. They're not trolls believe it or not.

JCM
JCM
Posted at

Some people might've joined to look at comics, others to post their own.
Perhaps, for both?
Who knows, maybe some people joined just to talk on the forums about random stuff?

I joined for both looking and sharing comics.
You?

((Oh by the way, hi I'm Simone ^-^))
I can't believe this topic wasn't made sooner.

Anyway, I joined because I thought this would be a nice and trustworthy place to host my new comic. I mean, it has a Wikipedia article and all.

Syndactyly
Syndactyly
Posted at

A friend told me about this place. I can't host my manga on Deviant Art because it has adult content. So I'm hoping to host it here. :D

informus
informus
Posted at

i found this girl's comic of DA and thought "What the heck, ill just make an account."

im planning to put comics up on the arrival on my graphic tablet…………………..which seems to be taking forever now.

Pokkon
Pokkon
Posted at

I saw a friend of mine hosting her webcomic here and I liked the layout and everything, so uh… yeah, I joined too. I gotta admit at first I wasn't really looking for any other webcomics, just wanted to share mine, but now that I've met a few people and discovered some really nice comics, I definitely changed my opinion. :) Now I read way more than I actually post myself.

Errick
Errick
Posted at

Hello all! I learned about Drunk Duck from the Comic Book Challenge at Platinum Studios. Even though I knew this was a great forum for independent comics, I went ahead and chose Blogger to start Lost in Transition. Since then it had become clear that Drunk Duck was the way to go and here we are!

http://www.drunkduck.com/lost_in_transition

3D Glasses
3D Glasses
Posted at

DD is great! Been Better sucked me in, and I saw that a lot of the comics on this site were better than some others that I've been reading. So now I post my comic here, though I originally came for other people's.

spkdpnch
spkdpnch
Posted at

I've been here for a bit and I joined first to make comments on some of the great comics here. :) and then I decided to make my own ;) well, I will get to that eventually. In the mean time, I'm just enjoying reading the stories and hopefully I'll get to know the community a bit too.

Posted at

I've been a fan of Allancomic for a year, and then I saw his the 600, bam hooked like that!

zorinth
zorinth
Posted at

allan and his 600 with wilson

Posted at

I actually joined Drunk Duck after reading the comic Geminni on here and wanting to immediately be in the community as well with ideas of my on blooming.

Posted at

Was looking for places to branch out and try to grow my readership, and DD seemed the best place to do that.

(Read my comic!)

:)

Octofoot
Octofoot
Posted at

I got dared to make a comic, and this was the only free site I found that didn't have a ban on sprites if I decided to use them.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I came to the duck to tell a story, after browsing a bit I found another story, Exactly like mine only in a sci-fi setting. so then I stayed to look at comics.

Now I've decided that one of my other Ideas was good enough to put up here too so I decided to post that one.

I came for the doughnuts and stayed for the coffee!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.