Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
blntmaker
blntmaker
Posted at

I teach Math, Science and Technology…MOSTLY technology!

And it's HIGH SCHOOL…so…I love the end of the year - graduation and living the victorious moment of watching the seniors cross the stage.

That said, the drama between teens is pretty cool too. Nothing makes life more fun than when one girl sends another a gift-wrapped dead rat on her birthday because she heard from a friend of a friend that her man was banging the recipient of the dead rat.

Priceless.

ketenol
ketenol
Posted at

Have you ever driven 80mph down an active runway in an SUV with an Airbus 310 coming down at you from 3-5 miles away moving at 160mph?

Its pretty exciting!
Oh every day.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

What do I love about my job?
The same thing I hate about it.

And that's dealing with people. The belligerent, the intoxicated, the belligerent who are intoxicated, the idiots who can't read signs…

Then my boss finds out I'm enjoying my job a bit too much, and gets me posted in the middle of the jungle where I'm surrounded by brown tree snakes, wild pigs, and other creatures for 8 hours at night…

Posted at

I get paid to watch sports and then write and talk about them.

Rori
Rori
Posted at

All I do is take people's student IDs. I can read, chill on the internet, do my homework, no problemo all around. It doesn't pay that great, but it's enough whilst in school.

Vindibudd
Vindibudd
Posted at

I love my job, it is laid back and I can surf the net and read and take like maybe 10 calls the entire time tech supporting things like compact flash cards. How many things can go wrong with a memory card? Like 3. Great hours, pay, and location. I love this job.

vgman
vgman
Posted at

not having one ;)

Posted at

I get to do lots of different types of projects so if there is one I don't like I'm not stuck with it too long. I work with customers but not all the time. My boss and co-workers are awsome. The hours are good (8-4:30). I can work overtime if I want or I can go home, it's normally totally up to me. I really don't have anything to complain about except for the occational customer that's…uh…not to bright.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.