Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

So your prank this year is saying everyone believed your prank last year? BRILLIANT!
That's called hyperbole ;)

Cheeko and Nick made a great little prank this year. :)

That was actually pretty funny, although I have no clue how anyone fell for it.

I liked mine but only because Anonymous gave me the brilliant idea to start making the thread go backwards. Couldn't have done that without him.

Posted at

So your prank this year is saying everyone believed your prank last year? BRILLIANT!
That's called hyperbole ;)

Cheeko and Nick made a great little prank this year. :)

That was actually pretty funny, although I have no clue how anyone fell for it.

I liked mine but only because Anonymous gave me the brilliant idea to start making the thread go backwards. Couldn't have done that without him.

That thread was the best April Fools day thing I ever saw

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

I had one planned, but GG doesn't update on Tuesdays anymore and I forgot to ask Rokas or Jayfri to draw something. Oh well, there's always next year

Posted at

Nothing.

Heh, anyone remember that idiot prank we did last year when I pretended to be angry at Terminal and chucked him out from being a mod. And then Skool pretended to be angry at me and killed my admin status. lol!

We fooled everyone :)
Didn't fool me. ;)
But we saw some true colors that day.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I fell for about six pranks on April Fools day. Go me.
No you didn't.

APRIL FOOLS!

Posted at

I moved my co-workers entire desk to a new cubicle

Posted at

My friend Justin, who's also the director at the Independent Publishing studio that I volunteer at, has been helping me find a new job. It's really nice of him, he said that he's even willing to write a letter of recomendation. I told him that I managed to find a new job, but it was in Vermont and I'll be moving at the end of the month. He was kind of upset for a while before I told him "April Fools!"

Insizwa
Insizwa
Posted at

I had a snow day. (At first I thought it was a joke)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.