Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
alexcat321
alexcat321
Posted at

right now I'm contemplating about this choice that I've chosen in school, and I hope that it won't turn out to be the worst decision I've ever made. But my question is what's the worst decision that you think you've made in life? So, c'mon, what is it?

John Jr.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

It's school related, like yours. Last year, I decided to pick up Media Studies, simply on the basis of 'filming stuff looks cool'. Needless to say, big mistake. Stress, devaluing houses, breaking school equipment, wasting a lot of time and money and destroying relationships was the name of the game.

Although it was the easiest A I got, EVER.

But remember, it's better to regret a decision made than to regret not making a decision at all.

Posted at

Also school related. When I finnished High School I decided to go to Law School.

Must of my teachers and family keeped telling me that I could be a great lawyer and that should study Laws.

They didn't force me, they gave me an advice and I just followed without giving second thoughts.

Needless to say, I didn't fitted at all in a Law School enviroment.

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

Evacuating for Hurricane Katrina.

Posted at

The worst…. I guess taking the red pill instead of the blue pill.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Applying to veterinary school. (I was rejected. Didn't even get an interview.) $400 and countless hours wasted. A semester lost that could have gone toward my masters degree and gotten me out of graduate school before we plunged into an impossible recession, dooming me to years upon years of unemployment and countless more rejections. – On the other hand, it did teach me how to deal with rejection. God knows that's a skill that has come in handy.

Also, never telling my high school crush how I felt about him, setting a precedent of hopeless shyness around guys.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

Not realizing i was gay in time to date 'A'. I dunno if she naturally had horrible taste in women or what, but she had the hots for me and she was really reallly hot too(like i'll never get anybody that hot now, since all the lesbians at my school are orcs/goblins)

I've pretty much just gone with the flow of life, take it or leave it.

Posted at

Probably when my doctor asked me if I would be willing to be voluntarily castrated and I wasn't listening so I said yes.

Posted at

This isn't too devastating but I'd say mine would probably be asking a guy to formal that I barely knew because I really wanted to go and I had just dumped my boyfriend. I get embarrassed just thinking about it.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

This isn't too devastating but I'd say mine would probably be asking a guy to formal that I barely knew because I really wanted to go and I had just dumped my boyfriend. I get embarrassed just thinking about it.
Tell us the rest~~~ :0

lba
lba
Posted at

Asking my ex-fiance to get engaged just before my freshman year in college. In retrospective, I knew even then that I was way too young, but I was also clinically braindead like most teenage guys.

Posted at

Well, I wasted PLENTY of time on girls that proved to be worthless.

But all in all, I would have never, ever, ever made any Sonic fan-characters if I knew what I did now.

Although, I suppose, if I would've started drawing anime, like I was going to, I'd be one of those people that sits in their basement all day, watching anime, fapping to anime, and being like, "Aww kawaaiii!!! I'm gonna go to Japan and become a professional mangaka and get married to a japanese woman!"

Thankfully, that is now changed to a canadian woman.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

I'd be one of those people that sits in their basement all day, watching anime, fapping to anime, and being like, "Aww kawaaiii!!! I'm gonna go to Japan and become a professional mangaka and get married to a japanese woman!"

sir. i do not even have a basement.
————–

Not sending that letter. :( i regret what i did. but i'm sure my life is better for it.

Dan
Dan
Posted at

Playing I Wanna Be The Guy. I kept going and going despite how many times I cried and raged, and spent the time trying to get through one part rather than studying and working on Long-term projects.

And buying a new computer from Dell. I swear they're specifically manufactured to self-destruct right after the warrenty expires.

Hapoppo
Hapoppo
Posted at

Applying at Wal-Mart. I'm almost ashamed to say that that didn't pop into my head two seconds before I even read this post, but… here it is.

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

It's a tie between letting go of possibly one of the most perfect-for-me girls I ever knew in my younger years or not intervening when my neighbor got murdered while everyone watched. Stuff haunts a man.

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

None. No regrets.

Oh, oh! I want the code for god mode, too!

Posted at

I have a big one.

Back when I was living in London, my future wife got a job in Denmark (we were dating at the time and had only been together for few months at the time). She wanted me to go as well. I said I didn't want to move there but I promised I would visit her regularly. Anyways, she decided not to take the job and because of this, she's never been able to pursue a job that fits her education.

It was her decision not to take it but I hate myself so much for being such a mayor factor in her decision.

Posted at

My worst decision you say?

Picking salad instead of soup…

That happened to me once…

There was a waiter… there was iced tea… don't make me go back! DON'T MAKE ME RELIVE IT!!

Posted at

Yeah I don't really have any either. I mean sure, there are those moments where I'm like "Oh, shit, I should of …" but those I forget the day after so… not really a great regret.

I am only 15 so I guess I shouldn't regret anything… yet.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.