Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
ramlama
ramlama
Posted at

I have unshakable faith in humanity's tendency towards self destructive behavior and in our ability to cause each other pain despite best intentions. I also have faith that most of us usually aren't aware of our full range of motivations or the full range of motivations of others and that most of our behavior makes sense, just not in the ways we think it should.

Posted at

I've never had much faith in humanity. I was raised non polygamist Mormon and had to spend half my life listening to their self righteous BS.

itsjustaar
itsjustaar
Posted at

Folks still getting my first name wrong and thinking I'm Chinese, when I only had one ancestor who was. We just adapted the name, though no one in my family was that by blood.

Aaron–
- Arron
- Aron
- Erin
- Arun

If I had a dollar for every time… counting both first and last, I'd have at least a good $1,000.

I'm changin' my name to Justaar the Star Barbarian.

Posted at

When did you first lose faith in humanity?
This.

I'm changin' my name to Justaar the Star Barbarian.
Oh, I've heard about Starbarians. They're swell people.

mlai
mlai
Posted at

I, too, have unshakeable faith in humanity's eventual self-destruction following irrevocable despoilization of the planet. But cockroaches will be alright, though they're probably too "fine-tuned" to evolve sentience.

I still (try to) recycle, though. (Unfortunately the current country I reside in does not recycle.)

itsjustaar
itsjustaar
Posted at

Hahaha. xD

Naw man, Star Barbarians. ;D We all kinda look like Woody Allen meets Waldo meets Vegeta and He-Man. Health benefits and good paychecks. It's pretty sweet.

Also, that chick is sexy. D:

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

When did you first lose faith in humanity?
This.
Stuff like this makes it very hard for me not to stereotype Americans.

I have to go punch something now.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

When I was 8 and my mom wouldn't buy me that action frank doll.

Nah, in my environment I was taught that everybody expects a shitload out of you and even if you try your best at something there's still going to be a magical way where you or the people around you can fuck it all up.
I just like to sit back and watch the shitstorms.

Rockeign
Rockeign
Posted at

While I can't pin point it exactly, it was shortly after I discovered the internet.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.