Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*
Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

And yeah, there really isn't much to the mod forum. (cept we plot tricks for the Top Draw in it…or at least Terminal does…)

..also ozone.

Zwuh
Zwuh
Posted at

Zwuh has been gone for a bit and we're not sure where he is, so for the time being we've shifted his forums over to other folks. :) They may go back to normal when he gets back. For now though,

You say goodbye, I say hello subcultured
Debate and Discussion ozoneocean
Networking and Communit Projects subcultured, VegaX
Fightsplosion! Radec <- probably permanent, he's been running the thing for a while now.

over and out!

Aieeeeeeeeeee! D:

I exist again! Please don't consign me to the void… I'll be a good boy. Being that I am back to being an active member I'm happy to have my moddings back again if its on the cards. I feel so empty without that little green square and the inflated sense of esteem. Now I have an Eminem song stuck in my brain.

OH THE HUMANITY!

Posted at

OK, Zwuh is back in Debate and Discussion. :) Welcome back!

Zwuh
Zwuh
Posted at

I win at returning!

Posted at

I know over on the Megatokyo forums people gain respect through number of posts, which is just damn stupid.

It's a bit more complicated then that now I think. I hang out there frequently and the general vibe I get is that if you're not an idiot and you're actually around the community enough for people to remember you, then they're okay with you. If you're an idiot, they can be quite harsh. They also have stricter rules…at least more strict then DD. DD here is pretty relaxed (partly because most of the mods/admins are more relaxed themselves.)

drgngrl
drgngrl
Posted at

soo… mods can change the sites? wut do mods and admins do anyways is there a difference? oh yeh… i'm online:D

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Mods, and Admins can edit posts, delete posts, and move thrends. Plus Admins can put up newposts. And more…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.