Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Who else is enjoying this awesome front page UStream footage??!

Randal
Randal
Posted at

I concur. A wowio video feed would be fine, just not front, center and in the way of everything else. Wowio may own DD, but this is still a place for amateur web comics. I'd hate to see it turn into an elite pro-centric place that takes the focus off the people who have been around forever and have made this place what it is.

spkdpnch
spkdpnch
Posted at

I thought it was interesting when I first saw it, but usually I just ignore it now. It's not because I don't care but usually I'm doing other things at the time and don't want to hear something from the computer. ;) unless it's music or a movie I've made small to one side.

Baltouni1
Baltouni1
Posted at

Got the messages, folks. We're working on creating the best solution and don't worry, we won't lose sight of what makes DrunkDuck the greatest community of comic creators online. Go easy on us, we are definitely focussing on improving the functionality and answering your concerns, issues and questions. Kinh has been given a lot of support to make this an awesome site and we even brought Carly Wagner back into the fold to help out a bit as well. Hopefully, we will be able to answer most, if not all of your questions. We are going to experiment a bit, trying new things here and there and we'll try to not be too invasive.

Thanks for caring enough about this destination to make your voices heard. We also care.

-Brian

*How do you like my new avatar? Jason Badower made it for me (I have no artistic skills at all so I'm in awe of you all!!)

ksteak
ksteak
Posted at

It makes you look like quite the happy chappy.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.