Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Who else is enjoying this awesome front page UStream footage??!

smbhax
smbhax
Posted at

And if you stare long enough, once in a while she slumps over a bit or plays with her hair!

Who needs comics?? Shove 'em further down the page! =p Also I'm so glad this auto-plays so I automatically get a dose of white noise when visiting the site. :DDDD

Posted at

I can't say that I've experienced that. When I go to the front page, I see this video of two guys sitting in a bar, talking to people. Stick to the end and they'll eventually interview Ozoneocean.

Posted at

Maybe it's another one of those 'different browsers' things? I'm seeing an office building too, but if you go to their ustream page, you can watch the stuff they recorded earlier (the more 'programming' stuff)

http://www.ustream.tv/wowio

Why weren't there more DD people at the happy hour? Guys, I know more of you were there at comiccon! Tell me y'all partied into the night. :] So who won prizes?!

We did get to see the creators of Odd Days, Better Days, Creepy Carly and Pinky TA! (that's nightmarelunatic, thejimmy, carly_mizzou, and ozoneocean)! I felt a bit cheated only getting like one minute of Oz! The hair and jacket made him look absolutely like a rock star though. Even if the wowio tv guy's comment was a bit crude! I'm not really sure how Oz's hair compared to nightmarelunatic's though. I think she might have won that one. It looks like it was a nice bunch of people and I wish I could have been there to have fun with you guys and play bar drink stock market. :]

It's also nice to see the people behind Wowio (and now WEvolt), especially kinh (srhdt on DD) who has been our main guy for several years now and is always lookin' out for us. :] Even when we bug him about stuff that needs fixing, haha.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Meh, I was simply never interested. A small video box would be one thing. Taking up one quarter of my screen is another.

Posted at

It's only for a couple days guys, bear with it :]

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Heh, I'm almost never on the front page anyways. I saw it for about thirty seconds yesterday then went on to the forums.

smbhax
smbhax
Posted at

Whaaat? No way, it's replaced my live slumping girl with these drunk dudes in a bar. But I did find ozoneocean, so yay! Two things:

- Those drunk dudes didn't even bother telling him his mic wasn't hooked up

- It was kind of creepy how they surrounded him on the couch and were asking him if he was single, while winking and exchanging weird hand signals >_>

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

Can't wait til this thing is done. A giant autoplaying window on the front page that pushes everything else away is just annoying.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I have a script blocker, so I only watch if I choose to. I would have loved to be there, but I'm taking summer courses. T_T The Drunk Duck Mafia wasn't represented at all.

VegaX
VegaX
Posted at

I gotta be honest here, i thought the two guys in control of the DD happy hour show was kinda.. obnoxious. It was hard to watch actually. They seemed really rude at places, interrupted the people they interviewed and generally just seemed elitist talking down to what to them was just a bunch of nerds.

- It was kind of creepy how they surrounded him on the couch and were asking him if he was single, while winking and exchanging weird hand signals
I found that pretty awful, almost like they were making fun of him. Not cool.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Yeah. I noticed it too. For now I'm just going to chalk it up as being drunk. But I didn't watch the whole video. Just the part with theJimmy and Ozone.

Randal
Randal
Posted at

all I see is a black box that never loads anything…

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

Heh, the mario song was pretty awesome. But that was it. And I didn't even get to see Oz.

Nergal
Nergal
Posted at

all I see is a black box that never loads anything…
Consider yourself lucky.

Posted at

C'mon guys, they've done this wowio TV thing because they thought it would be fun and people would like it, and gave DDers lots of chances to get involved, make stuff to put up, and suggest things they'd like to see. It's only the second day of comiccon and you haven't even seen most of what will be put up, so it seems kind of jerky for you guy to be complaining about it already. :] If the main page thing annoys you then just avoid the main page for a couple days.

Posted at

I just had the chance to watch the first 40 minutes or so of the DD Happy Hour.

I thought it was cool. I think that is nice to have the screen there and show what are they doing in ComiCon. Specially for those who aren't capable of being there.

Posted at

It's cool they're showing stuff from the yacht! Right now there's a discussion with twitter questions and a bunch of guys answering them, no idea who most of them are though.

That comics on comics? guy in the hat is acting like a git though, I don't like him. He keeps swearing and saying crude stuff and throwing up hand signs.

I have seen some 'ads' for Platinum Studios comics, but has anyone seen anything yet of the videos DDers put together? I'll be annoyed if they asked for that stuff and people gave it them, and then they didn't use any of it.

Posted at

I'd like to see the video that Renga put together on this. But I wrote the story so my opinion might be tad biased.

Posted at

They got interview with SAMOA JOE AND PAUL HEYMAN!!!

HOW FUCKING COOL IS THAT!!!

Shane Helms too… but HELL

JOE AND HEYMAN!!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Hello… is this thing on? Hello…?

Yargh. That bar thing was a little flat. Hadn't really slept the night before… had gone back to the hotel to refresh, forgot what time it started, phoned "finushs at 7" so had to catch a taxi there! Got the with 10 mins to spare.
Whirlwind!

Tonight was AWESOME though! We were on a yacht dancing, drinking and rocking to an amazing live band!
Skool, you should'a been there! Next time munkee

AltheDago
AltheDago
Posted at

It's only for a couple days guys, bear with it :]

Make it go away!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.