Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Who wants their characters to have a cameo in a comic? YOU DO! YOU DO!

dgdrake
dgdrake
Posted at

Well my character is in a new outfit for the time being if your REALLY wanting someone but the outfit is about to be destroyed so hurry!

Posted at

It's not too late until people stop submitting characters! Thanks guys!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

if it'll make it easier, here's a page with Puke and Bones on it, and afull veiw of bonesy.

Posted at

DUDE! my comic is called Out There, you can't NOT have my character in it. ALthough he may look very out of place. For he is a spaceman.
But here he is full view:

and here is his face:

Posted at

Not that it will challenge your drawing skills much, but you can use Blond and Glasses from The Symmetrical Breadpazoid - you can see them in my sig. If you really need their whole bodies, you can see them here.

Hainted
Hainted
Posted at

Lee and Annie McGee from Hainted Holler are available as are Biscuit Pete and Ha Ha Honkey from the strip.I haven't uploaded their strips yet but I'll give you a link to a design drawing of them. http://hainted.deviantart.com/art/Biscuit-Pete-Vs-Ha-Ha-Honkey-100513582 That would be hilarious if you managed to introduce the characters before I do.If you use Lee and/or Annie and need a better picture than the strips just PQ me.BTW mine's rated Teen but other than a little cross dressing it's pretty tame.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Hey dude, I'd love a cameo! I got two characters so far, they are pretty common types so you should know what they look like. I made a thread with their description, one is a Mettaur who is small enough to stand on your shoulder and has the BoS symbol on his helmet(bit of a techie, also nervous). Plus I got a goomba, same size, but he wears power-armor, the "normal" type (Not the Outcasts), the charge-in-and-ask-questions-after-you-realize-where-you-are kind of guy. If you need a character and they aren't acceptable (I would understand, don't worry!) Then you can use my guard, he is also the one I use for my image. His name is Ethan, he wears black gloves, has messy brown hair, has a sweet fedora, and usually wears a business suit. I think that clothes are the only description needed, since he IS a madness man. The goomba is called Ludwig, and the Mettaur is called Alfonso. Need any more info on them, just PQ me or visit the thread, It's listed on my page. Have fun!
P.S. If you REALLY need an example of what they look like, I'll try and submit a page of the quarrelsome duo.

Posted at

You can use my character. Her name is Hocusha and it's a fairly new webcomic.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

You can use Gabriël from No Heroes I just DEMAND you draw him a funny hat!

JZA963
JZA963
Posted at

you can use harry bear i don't know how to put a picture here so check my profile for the pic

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

oh i forgot all about this man,did my dudes ever get used?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.