Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

most of the time when i scroll down on comments there are numerous racist comments or just dumbassery with people arguing about stupid things.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Because basically the people who comment on those vids are mutated retards from the planet of Stupid. This was recently uncovered when the NSA tracked a bunch of IP-adresses, which lead to somewhere beyond this planet.

But I think the real reason is that people in general are just f*cktards. Present company excluded, of course. And youtube seems to attract mass attention, thus masses of f*cktards.

Or it's a conspiracy. Your guess is as good as mine.

Posted at

I think it's entertaining myself. You'd think that much idiot concentrated into one site would make the internet blow up.

I wonder if there is a way to harness this power.

But yeah, what Rutger said basically.

Posted at

Mainly because they're too afraid to say what they think in real life because they're a bunch of p***ys, so then they roam youtube, looking for cultures or fandoms or whatever and say what they want.

Posted at

it pisses me off with how much hate these people spew into the internet.
if it wasn't for finding almost any video you can think of youtube i wouldn't use it.

i'm glad DD stops hateful messages and ban people who do it.

Posted at

Hate breeds hate, ignore them and pretend the world is full of sunshine and smiles.

Sure it's denial, but at least you don't want to kill everything.

Posted at

Hate breeds hate, ignore them and pretend the world is full of sunshine and smiles.

Sure it's denial, but at least you don't want to kill everything.

I'm not sure denial is the best course of action.

Might as well strike back.

Posted at

But then you're causing flame wars on youtube with morons whose lives will never amount to anything. You might as well put on your Nascar cap and join the racist honking.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Trout's right, if you look at those comments, people just endlessly spew filth back and forth at eachother, just adding up to what's already there.
I think it's pretty pathetic actually, when I see threats and stuff like that on there. Do they actually think they'll scare anyone with that?

So I agree, ignore them and they might go away. Sometimes.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

If ignoring isn't your thing…

You could give them hugs and flowers and tell them how much you love them and their candidness despite how much they hate you.

Confuses the hell out of people.

Posted at

But then you're causing flame wars on youtube with morons whose lives will never amount to anything. You might as well put on your Nascar cap and join the racist honking.

Well, I don't strike back the way you're probably thinking.

I usually just start acting sarcastic with 'em or I make it seem as if no insult actually hurts me at all (which they never do…).

Posted at

It's pointless to try and change them, you can whine and scream all you like but they'll always stay the same.

That said, messing with them is fun.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

The problem with YouTube is that it allows anyone to have and state an opinion with much ease. The problem with the world is that many people out there are stupid/or ignorant.

BREAK is YouTube's rival comment wise.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Becuase stupid little boys that think its cool to be racist thinks its a good idea to act superior on the internet. Becuase if they do that in the real world, they would get their asses kicked.

Posted at

Becuase if they do that in the real world, they would get their asses kicked.

Or get out their shotguns and their cousinwife and shoot you in the face.

Hur hur it's funny because I'm implying youtube users are rednecks.

Dan
Dan
Posted at

It's the planet Earth. What did you expect?

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Cookies, perhaps? They have those on Earth, right?

Also, YouTubeusers aren't rednecks. They wiggers. They be all up in yo' grill if you ain't gon' cut that shit, b*tch.

*bangs his head aganst the wall*

Hijuda
Hijuda
Posted at

We wouldn't be having this problem if white people didn't have computers. Damn white people… :D

Anyway, you have to remember that a good amount of racists are trolls. If you see anyone make a reference to mudkips, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, DESUDESUDESU, or Longcat (in comment or username), it's a troll.

Posted at

Also, YouTubeusers aren't rednecks. They wiggers. They be all up in yo' grill if you ain't gon' cut that shit, b*tch.

Same difference.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

Ask yourself: Why is there so much racism on this EARTH?

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

People are scared of the things they don't understand. Simple as that.

Posted at

This may be a rather geeky thing to say, but I'm surprised some of those people know how to use a computer.

I agree completely, it's like they turned in on by accident and then started hitting the keyboard randomly.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.