Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

You shut your mouth when ur talkin to me!

OfftheGrid
OfftheGrid
Posted at

Howdy everyone. My name is Ed and I recently signed up for DD. I live in Austin Texas I work for a company that does educational animations so I do a lot of flash work. I also teach a storyboard class at a local community college. I think DD is a great way to show off work to other people with similar interests and I have recently started a webcomic myself called Off the Grid. Nice to meet you all!

-Ed

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Uhh…hello!
your title name is…disturbing.
o-o

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Mmmpph. ….MMMMMPH! *waves arms furiously* MMMMMMMMMMPH!

Okay, I give up - I absolutely must open my mouth in order to speak to you. I was only trying to say "Hello, fellow Austin-ite."

Posted at

Hello, and welcome to DrunkDuck, OfftheGrid! I'm Renga Studio! It's nice to meet you too! :) Mind if I call you "Grids" for short? I work at a public library (It's a dream job come true sometimes!); however, my occupation on this forum is so freaky that a normal, level-headed man like you wouldn't wanna know (unless you choose to read the fine print below). Have fun on DD and drive safely!

I am a mad scientist/ambiguously-immoral genius. I has a weather machine. All your weather are control by me.

Bradleyo
Bradleyo
Posted at

Whassup Eddie? Or is it OfftheGrid? Or maybe both!

Welcome to the Duck.
You must have mad skills with all that animation experience.
I look forward to seeing you comic dude.(no pressure!)
~Brad

Posted at

'Ey up, welcome to Drunk Duck.

. . .

Ok, I didn't insult, belittle, or yell at him. May I come out of the cage now?

Posted at

Well, welcome to DD man.

Also, no. :D

Posted at

Welcome! This is the best place to be if you like comics, well the second-best if you count my home, but I'm not inviting any of you over. I just got new flooring put in and I don't want a huge mess. I learned my lesson after inviting Renga over. Never, ever, again.

Posted at

Oh, sure, Steely! Tell the whole world my giant Frankenbunny wrecked your place, why don't cha?!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

:DHELLO!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
MOUTH OPEN!
>: (

Welcome! This is the best place to be if you like comics, well the second-best if you count my home, but I'm not inviting any of you over. I just got new flooring put in and I don't want a huge mess. I learned my lesson after inviting Renga over. Never, ever, again.
Ooh, ooh, tell them the story of what happened when I went to your house!
Woo, that was a crazy friday night!
Oh wait, I wasn't invited, weren't I?
Oh well, it was still a fun night!

Ailorn
Ailorn
Posted at

Welcome welcome Grids! I feel like a dog that comes up and greets you and then gets distracted…… Meh! Hio.

Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

Karthara
Karthara
Posted at

Greetings and the like, thankfully typing does not require one to have their mouth open to speak.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.