Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Jules
Jules
Posted at

I just started a new account shortly after deleting my old one, so some more friends would be cool I guess. My account's JulezWattz12, so yeah feel free to post your accounts too here if you want, (or maybe I'm the only one on DD with a youtube account lol).

Armagedon
Armagedon
Posted at

Mine is Basigedon :)

I have a few things on there that I've done for people. (IE a few no budget commercials, etc). and like one AMV. Soon to be having more :)

Eunice P
Eunice P
Posted at

I'm a YouTube addict. I watched 4,537 and still counting since August 08, 2006. I favorite a lot of videos and I watched plenty of TV/movie/anime/documentary series on YouTube.

My account is at http://youtube.com/profile?user=eunicep79

Posted at

I'm a YouTube addict. I watched 4,537 and still counting since August 08, 2006. I favorite a lot of videos and I watched plenty of TV/movie/anime/documentary series on YouTube.

My account is at http://youtube.com/profile?user=eunicep79

You and I have quite a bit in common regarding that. :3 I was able to become familiar with two of my favorite anime BECAUSE of youtube! (Ouran and Haruhi Suzumiya, if anyone's curious. XD)

My Youtube spot! I have one video so far, and it's just of me ranting. Yaay.

Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

1.) A good majority of the youtube users are retarded.

2.) People who post clips with a song in the background suck, especially if its someone like Linkin Park. For god sake, nobody cares if you can shove a bunch of random clips with a rubbish song playing in the background. Just leave the clips as they are, with the dialogue and sound effects. People want the clips, not your gay ass AMV's with Ashley Tinsdales - Kiss The Girl playing in the background.

3.) Not forgetting this is youtube, number 2 could be void due to the levels of idiocy youtube displays. Look at any video, in the comments. You'll see what I mean.

Posted at

2.) People who post clips with a song in the background suck, especially if its someone like Linkin Park. For god sake, nobody cares if you can shove a bunch of random clips with a rubbish song playing in the background. Just leave the clips as they are, with the dialogue and sound effects. People want the clips, not your gay ass AMV's with Ashley Tinsdales - Kiss The Girl playing in the background.

3.) Not forgetting this is youtube, number 2 could be void due to the levels of idiocy youtube displays. Look at any video, in the comments. You'll see what I mean.

wow, bitter much? if you don't like them, you don't have to watch them. people have the freedom to put amv's together if they want to.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Youtube is crack, yo! ><

My account is crazyninny.

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

QFT

Posted at

I agree with you, but I still have an account.

PriestRevan

Armagedon
Armagedon
Posted at

for as many people who put up AMV's, there are those who put up actual works that they have created themselves. At the same time, I find, as an editor, that doing AMV's is a good source of editing practice. It takes more than just slapping clips together to make a really good AMV. I do agree on the idiots that fav and go comment on how good it is just because they like the song, but there are differences between an AMV where there editor know wth they are doing compared to someone who is going "oooh I like Naruto and Music lets slap crap together."

Just my 2 cents

Posted at

Mine is hawksworth93, i mostly do slideshows and stuff like that

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Mine's freudianspud. I don't upload much. I haven't got time for that. I reckon I'll be uploading my TV shows when they're finished and such…

Posted at

…Hell will freeze over when I make an active account on that s— hole.

^wow negative!^

Posted at

Youtube's cool and all, but I don't see the point of friends on it.

Posted at

so you can have video convos!

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I befriended one or two people once, and all I got was tons of e-mail about them posting new bulletins. Since then I've been declining all offers…I get enough spam as it is.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Maybe it's to spread the videos around :P

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.