Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

True, but nine out of ten times it's those 'Youtube keeps deleting my videos but if you want to check me out go to camteenkittensexclubhot.com' spam things. So yeah, I kinda got fed-up with that.

Posted at

Booooo Youtube! They deleted all the anime I was watching T_T

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

yeah they will do that. thats Why We made a Program that lets us Rip Youtube vids and save them to our PC's. sure we could of just downloaded one. but why when making one works better.

We are on Youtube as well. but you all will have to find us.

Posted at

I've got one cartooning vid on youtube. It's aimed at kids (8-12) so pretty 'kiddy'.
I will have more uploaded when I've finished editing them. These will be more 'grown-up' in content, ie; much harder to do.
'Cartoon Professor' or 'Cartoon Art Show' will find me.

Posted at

I'm easy to find where ever I am. Always Sidwarrious. Even on yt. Don't send me vids. I will hunt you down. But youtube is all about watchign vids with your real friends or being sent a vid by someone else from soemthing else. No on youtube has ever sent me a vid from youtube. and I do miss some of the anime they took off, but I know why they did it.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I'm not on Youtube enough to notice what they took down. There was one vid, the Read A Book rap, which they took down, but that seemed logical. Plus, like Darl Clown said, I downloaded it already. Yay FireFox plug-ins~!

Jules
Jules
Posted at

Wow, there seems to be a lot of commotion about how Youtube's taking down videos. Personally I think that some videos should be taken down, but I also think that there's an extent that Youtube constantly crosses. Anyways, I haven't been on it in a while because the fact that I broke my camcorder a while ago, but occassionally I watch a few videos.

Nintendude
Nintendude
Posted at

My youtube username is Nintendude50.
I haven't made any videos yet.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.