Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

[Comic Project] One Third Of Your Life Is Spent Sleeping One Third Of Your Life Is Spent Working And Half Of One Third Is Spent Waiting The Question Is It Really Your Life

that1Joo
that1Joo
Posted at

Corrupt, I don't want to presume that I speak for fern here, but I basically did a slightly more complex version of what you described and got away with it. The core that fern (I believe) is aiming for is an exchange of ideas and perspectives. The lined paper (again, I presume) serves to provide continuity and to "keep it real."

Pozeal
Pozeal
Posted at

I sent something to you. It's somewhat short

Posted at

flash some boob. Ain't nothing a little titty doesn't solve.

Mashed
Mashed
Posted at

=o
HURRAH.
i gave you one.
REALLY not serious.
I actually have a thing for talking about that subject all the time though.
=]]]

Rydel6
Rydel6
Posted at

I'll try and fit doing one into my busy schedule!

Posted at

I actually started to write something, realized it was really depressing (emo depressing, not even profound depressing) and dumped it. but um, maybe I'll try it again later? flash some boob, damn it.

Posted at

Mine's all done, will send tomorrow night. :)

FoxmanZEO
FoxmanZEO
Posted at

Screw all of my plans for today, I'm so taking a shot here.

Posted at

Since you seemed interested enough about me to PM this little thread to me, I suppose I'm in too.

Xayn
Xayn
Posted at

I R teh n00b, but I'm in. I'll have some down-time at college tomorrow, so I'll draw something up and send it in.

Posted at

I don't do anything on lined paper, including my schoolwork. Not because I'm a white paper elitest or anything, but just because I never have any. ^^;

Can I do white paper instead?

I suppose I could Photoshop some blue lines onto it. :D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.