Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

[Comic Project] One Third Of Your Life Is Spent Sleeping One Third Of Your Life Is Spent Working And Half Of One Third Is Spent Waiting The Question Is It Really Your Life

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I need to get into this. This looks rockingawesomesweet.

AQua_ng has joined your party!

Posted at

Your signature is so true. :)

Actually I would try to be pretty nice about it. But still.

Posted at

This is a terrific idea, and it sounds like a lot of fun. Don't know when I'll have anything done, but count me in!

artdude2002

Allan
Allan
Posted at

Absolutely I'll help out. I'll see when I can get it done!

Darwin
Darwin
Posted at

Well Fern thanks for the invite…I'd like to help out with this! I'll start doodling something together and send it your way, but it may be a while as I am w/o scanner! Interesting concept!

Later!

Posted at

"Sticky" means the thread is unable to be moved to the bottom of the page by other bumped topics.

As far as getting one for this thread… I do believe subcultured is the mod for the Community Projects section, so it's up to him, methinks.

HapyCow
HapyCow
Posted at

'Tis a very fun proyecto. I shall try to contribute as much as I can, though I am a busy woman lately..

Posted at

i got your pq…i might be able to do this…

Posted at

Hmm… I may do my second one today and go find the Library scanner… I got meself a pretty good idea to write about…

…gotta think up a new business card, though >_>

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.