Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Clown: "Such wonderful children! Go on play like good boys and girls!"
*Clown said as he tosses his smoke bombs into large crowds of people on the street. The second Clown reached a populated area he began his psychotic attack on the city.*

Clown: "Now's the time, this is the place, lets all play together. Let's make the world better!!"
*The lunatic sang as he sprayed panicked passers by as they tried to escape the toxic black smoke*

Clown: "Come one come all, see how they fall. Where do you expect to go when the god's fall down? It's coming down, for the final dawn. Play my children, cuz it's game ON!"
*He shouted in the face of a woman he snatched from a group of people he had infected. Under the gases influence she tore her own baby apart after she slashed her arms with a chunk of broken glass.*

Clown: "You my dear seem to have a lot of spunk. Let's make it into some hellish fun."
*Clown said as he sprayed her with his gas gun then with his smoke glove. The combined high dose of both toxins began to change the woman. Her eyes changed from light brown to glowing yellow, her skin pail white and her hair turned bright blue. Hands tuned to claws, teeth tuned to jagged fangs and blood lust on her mind. Clown released the transform woman, once free she began to savagely maul anybody that she laid eyes on.*

Clown: "Oh I knew she had it in her!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"
*Clown was to enamored laughing as enjoying the carnage that he crated to notice the person emerging from the sewers behind him*

Wark_Ento
Wark_Ento
Posted at

OOC: Dudes, I leave for ONE day and this RP has gone so far. You guys're awesome. You forgot to mention a few things though, so I'll cover them…

————————————

The group suddenly found themselves in the midst of a crowded street, surrounded by people who stopped to stare at them. The black smoke spouting into the air told DeCaprio that they were only half a mile or so away from the DeSanto complex.

DeCaprio waved a hand at her men to get their attention. "Let's bounce. Giudach!"

"Sup," Giudach replied on the other end of the BP.

"We were passing by the DeSanto complex. We found the arsonist, but he escaped."

"You've gotta be kidding me," DeCaprio heard Giudach groan. "Orders?"

She thought fast, blinking grit out of her right eye. "Send a pickup to park across from the Jhakiya-Lambavdas bank. Bring ammo in case."

"Done and done. Anything else?"

DeCaprio narrowed her eyes. "That's all. Listen, you ain't no Mickey-D's drive-thru attendant, so fix your attitude."

"Eat me," Giudach answered. "Over and out."

DeCaprio wanted to punch somebody. "Follow me," she commanded her men. "We're gettin' the hell outta here."

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

John stared at the carnage of the street. He couldn't believe it. For the first time that night, he wasn't smiling.

He looked, and saw a strange man laughing. He was getting very angry. "Hey, you! Did you do this?!"

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

*Bending backwards twisting his spine in a way the no normal human could, Clown stared at the man who just interrupted his manic laughter.*

Clown: "Do you mean you in the sense of me, or are you referring to me as a female sheep?"
*he said as he turned and corrected his posture, a wickedly evil and vile smile curling across his lips.*

Clown: "And as for your question, No. I did not do this."
*He said as he pulled one of the screaming victims to his feet, only to subject the man to a high lever blast of both green and black smoke transforming the man in similar way as he did to the woman earlier. Just as before the man's eyes turned glowing yellow, skin alabaster white, and hair bright blue. And just like before his fingers became claws and teeth became sharp jagged Fangs.*

Clown: "They did. Thought I must confess, due to the evidence I did help."
*Clown said as he tossed the Transformed man into the screaming crowd of people. Instantly the man-monster began to maul all in reach like a savage animal.*

Clown: "HAHAHAHA! See they all have it in them. I just want to bring it out so we all can play."
*Clown laughed as he bowed to the man.*

Clown: "It's called Evolution. What do you think?"

qdawg
qdawg
Posted at

"Oh my God." Jimmy said as he saw the street before him. He saw John and some deranged clown talking to each other.

Jimmy finished climbing out of the sewer to see a monster eating the remains of a citizens. "What the?" The creature looked up and caught sight of Jimmy. It looked to smile before it charged at him. "Hell no!" he said reaching under his coat he pulled two CZ 75 handguns. He fired at the creatures legs. It hit but kept coming. "Shi-" he said firing at it's chest and head trying all he could to stop it. After emptying the guns the lifeless monster fell at his feet in traditional movie cliche. "Well at least they die." he said reloading.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

*Within seconds Clowns attention fell on the man who just killed the man-monster. Clown's Eyes began to glow white as his smile turned into an evil scowl. for a quick moment Clown looked a the dead Man-monster, seeing the thick slime like blood that oozed from the remains*

Clown: "… Scum of all living flesh!! You killed my baby! He was so young. So innocent. What will his wife say?"

*Soon the twisted smile was back on his lips as he pointed to the female man-monster that was ready to pounce upon the man*

Clown: "Well honey, you gonna let the mean man take your pookums away??"

Female Man-monster: "Hisssssssssssssss"
*the twisted creature could only make the most primal of sounds and it licked its drooling lips, showing the rows of razor like fangs.*

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

John was shaking. This was wrong on all levels. He couldn't believe that someone was capable of this.

He was so angry that he was barely able to ask his next question. "Why?"

Posted at

* sense a panic *

Dead CArl: that can't be good i am going ahead….

* snaps and apears where jimmy and john are *

Dead Carl: this…. this…..

*smiles *

Dead Carl: is almost as evil as me ahahahahahahahahahaaaha!!!!!

* stares at the clown with a wicked smile *

Dead Carl: what are your mission by doin this erm…..clown is it???

* put's jimmy and john into a unbreakable glass room *

Dead Carl: stay for while ….

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

*Clown began to laugh as he snapped his fingers. Instantly the female Man-monster jumped to his side.*

Clown: "You ask why?? Why they die, why they cry, why oh why must you pry?"
*Clown pointed at the panicking people and snapped his fingers again commanding the Female Man-Monster to attack. The creature lunged at the people, just as her master commanded.*

Clown: "But if you must know… I came to seek my Innervision after my awakening. These worthless meat beasts are simply a way to send a message."
*Clown bowed as his smile widened showing his sharp fang like teeth.*

Clown: "That message being: Send In the Clown!!"
*at that moment a man appeared from think air. Clown's eyes flashed a bright white as he heard the man ask him more questions*

Clown: "Mission? MISSION?? No mission, just sedition. Flesh-sacks will all become more. I bring the salvation. Better flesh, better mind, better world. This is my Evolution!"
*Clown screamed as he tuned away looking for more people to Evolve*

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

"You mean to tell me…..that you're killing all these people…FOR FUN?!!" John shouted, full of rage.

He focused his psychic powers. He aimed a bolt at one of the glass walls, blowing it off of the rest of them. He stepped out, eyes glowing a bluish-white.

"You must be crazy." he growled. Then, his grin returned, only it was laced with anger. "At least, you WILL be."

Wark_Ento
Wark_Ento
Posted at

Back at "home base"…

The Man thoughtfully slammed his fist through the wooden desk in front of him, not even pausing to wince as he gazed at his subordinates. He had called all the crew leaders together to undergo this emergency meeting.

"It's not safe to stay in this abandoned building any longer. We're moving back to the old base immediately," the Man confirmed.

"Yessir." the crew leaders nodded in unison.

"This move that so successfully eliminated the DeSanto complex…interests me." The Man grinned.

Giudach spoke up. "Are there any orders that you'd like us to carry out, sir?" He wore a dirty white T-shirt and had brown, frizzy hair. One who didn't know better would dismiss him as just another useless street punk - until they suddenly saw the armed men following him in proper formation. Giudach was the youngest crew leader in the Scorpions.

"Yes, Boss Giudach, there are. But first….Boss DeCaprio, call Enforcer Agumo in."

"Yessir. Yo, Rex, get in here," DeCaprio said.

"Yes, ma'am?" Agumo looked at DeCaprio, who was pointing at the Man. He shifted his gaze over and nodded his head. "Sir?"

The Man's grin widened. "You know what I want. Don't play dumb."

Agumo smiled as well. "Here," he said, tossing recently developed photographs of the arsonist onto the desk. "These hidden microcameras are really efficient, sir."

The Man chuckled. "I recognize this man's face. Definitely," he said to the congregation of crew leaders. "So this is the man behind the burning. Boss Giudach?"

Giudach raised his eyebrows. "Yeah?"

"Please look through our data banks when we get back to base for a 'Smiling Johnny'. I want his history, along with any recent information we might have on him."

"Yessir."

The Man got up and clapped his hands. "Alright. Let us move, comrades."

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

*Clown stopped for a moment. Arms raised in the air*

Clown: "Will be… yes… Am, Now. Worthless Flesh tuned this gray meat unthought."
Clown said as he slowly reached into his coat*

Clown: "They gave this Evolution,. Locked this away in the Black sleep."
*From his coat he pulled three of his smoke bombs, clenching them between his fingers, as if he was about to perform a magic show*

Clown: "Then the funny talking flesh bags came. Set this free, told this to have fun. But first send a message."
*Shaking his free hand, Clown produced a disk; the disk was safely locked in a clear plastic case. Clown flipped the Disk in the air, while tossing the toxic bombs into an open apartment window.*

Clown: "The message for, who it is for. HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
*Black smoke began to bellow out of the window of the apartment building. The sound of People screaming echoing thought the street.*

Clown: "So happy man, are you who it is for?"
*Clown asked as his smile became an angry grin*

Posted at

Suddenly, Riku jumped off a nearby building. He landed right between the two sides of Dark Clown and the others. He looked over at the arsenist.

"Relax, I'm not here to fight you. *Looks at dead Carl* Sensei, remember, if you try to join this guy, I will fight you. *looks at the clown* Hey, Clown-face! That was my origional home in this city! Honor will not allow me to have you destroy it withouy facing any consequences! I have never lost my honor, even in becoming a evil bastard!"

Riku pulled out his sword, long white hair rising up around him. He charged the clown and punctured one of the bottles, spaying the contents into the clowns face.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Clown: "Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"
*Clown screamed as he jumped back from his attacker ripping one of his small bottle of toxin from his coat. Hands holding his face as he screamed in pain.*

Clown: "AHHH AHHH GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
*Screaming Clown fell to the floor, the concentrated toxin dripping from his face. The second Clown touch the floor, the female Man-monster Jumped to his side, licking the toxic liquid from his hands.*

Clown: "…. hehe…. Hehe….. Ha Ha Haha…. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"
*Clown stood up, unharmed by the toxin*

Clown: "Oh baby! You do care for me."
*He said as he embraced the female Man-monster, kissing her deeply on her drool covered lips. A sight that would make any normal person cringe in disgust*

Clown: "That was not a nice thing to do flesh meat. But we can't have fun with you till message is delivered."
*Lifting up a man-hole cover, Clown smiled as both he and the she-beast dove into the sewer*

Clown: "Get message to who it gets to. They we play. We promise."

qdawg
qdawg
Posted at

"Ok that was the sickest thing I've ever seen." Jimmy said as Clown jumped down into the sewer. "So who wants the message?" he said picking up the disk.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

John grabbed the disk, then dived into the sewer after Clown.

"I'm not letting you go that easily, you psychotic bastard!" he shouted. He focused, and created a barrier in front of them, preventing their escape.

His eyes glowed bluish-white again. "You will answer for your crimes."

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

*Clown violently thrashed at the barrier, the strength of each blow shook sewer walls. Clown spun around looking at his pursuer.*

She-Beast: "Hiiiissssssssssssss!!"
*The creature hissed and snarled as it continuously bashed its body into the barrio trying to brake through.*

Clown: "You are like the Other. We like you. My name is Dark Clown and what is the label the flesh sacks has given you?"
*Clown asked as he crossed his arms releasing a large amount of his Black smoke into the sewer.*

Posted at

The gas cleared revealing Riku holding a gasmask over his and Jonathan's face.

"So, your name is dark Clown? Bastard, I'll remember that, you destroyed my home!"

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

John grinned under his mask. "They call me Smiling Johnny." He reinforced the barrier, to make sure that they wouldn't escape.

He then pulled out his staff, then pushed a button on it. It extended, and from one end a red light shot out, curving to form a blade-like shape. This was a laser-scythe, his trademark weapon.

"But, if you like," he contiuned. "you can call me your tormentor."

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

*Clown just smiled all the while the she-beast thrashed at the barrier.*

Clown: "I destroyed nothing. The flesh destroyed it. I just gave it a way out. Beautiful wasn't it?"
*Clown said as he called his She-beast to his side*

Clown: "But if you wish to play without giving the message away. My lovely will pay!"
*Clown Grabbed the She-beast jerking her to her feet.*

Clown: "One more move and this beautiful woman gets it."
*Clown smiled as he used his creation as a hostage. Obviously Clown was even more deranged than imagined.*

Posted at

"Go ahead, kill the bitch, she ain't human any more! Not like I wanna get laid by that thing! I don't care anymore. Beautiful? Hah, that thing is purely ugly!"

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

"Riku, shut up!" John shouted.

He looked at Clown. One wrong move, and another innocent would be dead. But would he fufill his end of the bargin?

He slowly put his laser-scythe down, then backed away from it. "OK. Let her go."

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

*Clown's smile creeps across his face*

Clown: "So you are like the other. You can hear her."
*Clown said as he pointed to his head with his free hand*

Clown: "Can't you Smiling Johnny?"
*He let his grip on the she-beast loosen so not to kill the creature.*

Clown: "So tell everyone… what is she saying?? dose she think I'm cute hehehe."
*he said as he Began to laugh softly.*

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

"I said let her go." John replied.

He had no idea what he was talking about. All he knew was that he wouldn't risk someone innocent being hurt.

Riku, don't move. Stay where you are until I say so. Got it? he telepathically ordered Riku.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Clown: "now now, no need to shout."
*Clown let the She beast go. the creature landed on her feet only to coil around Clowns feet.*

Clown: "Now don't play the fool. I know you can hear her. you are just like the one that sent me. Think about it."
*Clown said as once again he pointed to his head.*

Clown: "Is she screaming or is she swooning hahahah!"

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.