Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

mine is the right size will load every where but here.. ? yellow dragon with headphones rolling eyes that me..the text that went with it said and you think i'm crazy?
i'll keep messing with it till i figure out why it wont load.. my computer is being slow..
wounder if Thevampire_kain01 is also fluffy'smistras? or vampire advenger? they use to send me hate mail all the time..the gun deal just reminds me of some of the messages i use to get..

Upload the avatar to Imageshack (http://imageshack.us) and then e-mail me with the "direct link to image" URL that it gives you. I'll see if I can't get it to work. (It's nearly bedtime here though, so you might have to wait a little bit.)

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

is it this one riley?

.: SpANG! :.

Mazoo
Mazoo
Posted at

…but your new ranking will be "Fluffy Bunny".

Haha, if I were Kain I'd be a jerk and keep posting like that just so I could get a ranking of "Fluffy Bunny." XD

Anyway, my avatar is a picture of a character from a comic I don't have on the net.

Ian Jay
Ian Jay
Posted at

Ha! Avatars! In 1000 square pixels or less, they show who we want others to see us as without showing who we actually are. In that regard, they're a little like masks… masks of the cyber-future.

Mine is, of course, a drawing of myself, ripped from one of my old updates to Starving Artists 1. (You remember… it was the one on the island… not the one in the city like we have now…) Compared to some of the others I've seen it must seem pretty mundane, but, well, that's who I am. No sense in trying to fool you all.

~IJ

Gibbo
Gibbo
Posted at

Uhm… yours is over the file size restrictions too Gibbo. And Mr Neils is too large. Sorry guys.

Well bugger :/

I totally respect the restrictions though, otherwise it'd get a bit crazy… just a tad annoyed with m'self that I can't optimise my animations to be smaller (file-size) >_<

Guess ah'll just go with a 50x50 animation 'til I can think of something else to make ^^

[EDIT: Apparently that ain't happening O_o … my 50x50 avatar is 14kb, but the restriction states that I can only upload something under 10kb. I checked out that Rules topic, which states that the max size is 35kb… so uh, what's up? ^_^;]

Posted at

Fixed. It was a setting for the uploaded avatars. The forums will check uploaded avatars for 100x100 and 35kb, but can't check offsite avatars.

Should work now. :) Sorry.

SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

My avatar is…..me….or what I look like when I'm drawing Orlock's scenes.

Okay, seriously I have a bad habbit of modeling my drawn look after Professor Tomoe of Sailor Moon. I just think it works with me. If not than I usually make myself look bored.

By the way, I'm drinking chocolate milk in that picture. :-D
My acid reflux will probably kick in right after I'm done with that. :)

Gibbo
Gibbo
Posted at

Fixed. It was a setting for the uploaded avatars. The forums will check uploaded avatars for 100x100 and 35kb, but can't check offsite avatars.

Should work now. :) Sorry.

*Salutes* Thanks Skoolmunkee, 'tis working fine now! I shall use teeny tiny animated version 'til I get round to making a smaller file-sized 100x100 one :-D

Eunice P
Eunice P
Posted at

My avatar is poking fun at himself.

x3022
x3022
Posted at

i made my in, like, 15 seconds. i'm proud of the fact that it looks like it took twice that long.

:roll:

Squeegee
Squeegee
Posted at

Mine is just too cool for words.

Or reason, for that matter. Actually, it's just me looking scared while driving around the greater Baltimore area. You'd look terrified, too.

Posted at

Mine is an animated version of me (so to speak). Around Drunk Duck, it's an animated gif of some of my characters. Either way, I suck at animations, and my current avatar is really simple. It's supposed to be a "realization" and saying, "Oh yeah!" I'm working on a new avatar, among a hundred other things for my site. -.-

Posted at

^i got mine after an accident with a microwave

is it just me or does squee look like a secret agent :smt108

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

^i got mine after an accident with a microwave

is it just me or does squee look like a secret agent :smt108
Ha! He actually looks like someone that was caught in the middle of secret agent stuff. This picture was right before a man that died in his arms gave him some micro film! Now he's on the run! :D

Wait.. is "microfilm" a dated concept? How about "He gave him a thumbdrive"? :lol:

.: SpANG! :.

Posted at

mahahaha
here's squee as a NOC (nonofficial cover) spy

made by me :twisted:

Squeegee
Squeegee
Posted at

Oh shucks, you found me out.

JillyFoo
JillyFoo
Posted at

A friend made it for me. I really like the red mages from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

lukee
lukee
Posted at

This one's a photo of me, wearing a Dharma Initiative hat.

hpkomic
hpkomic
Posted at

I'm walking on sunshine, whoa oh oh oh…

Although I should change my avatar to Invincible since I'm currently obsessing over it.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.