Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Grim
Grim
Posted at

Okay! I'm not really sure if this topic is in the right place, the forums have change since I last frequented them… Anywho, here's a thread where you can show off all your favourite and most awesomeness ( 8)) avatars, and get feedback on what other people think!!
I'll start will my pimpin avatar! It should be a transforming image of cartoon characters… I'm not sure if I have it on now, hell… Anyway, my avatar features some of my favourite characters from my DD comic "Swat of Fly". Clicky the banner in my sig to see said comic! Images done on Photoshop, animation on ImageReady!

alejkhan
alejkhan
Posted at

My avatar is a picture of me edited into zombie mode.

Here's the larger version of it, minus the "feed me":

Gibbo
Gibbo
Posted at

Dayumn Grim, that avatar of yers took quite a while to load on my poor connection ^_^;

Aah, the goodness of animating frame by frame… I drew each frame of my avatar in Paintshop, then used Jasc Animation Shop to stick 'em together!

One of these days I'll try to learn how to use Flash >_> … 'course, I'll need to actually GET Flash first, but that's another story XD

alejkhan
alejkhan
Posted at

Disturbing…….Sub, disturbing………

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

You avatar is too big, too. We'll be clamping down on this stuff soon, so now is the time to fix them yourself.

You can find the thread pertaining to this HERE

.: SpANG! :.

Posted at

i like yers ale
reminds me of "day of the dead" "muerto dia"

Posted at

You avatar is too big, too. We'll be clamping down on this stuff soon, so now is the time to fix them yourself.

spang is the Icon Nazi watch out!!!
:-D
My icon is the "deadBoy".

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

Ok its fixed
Ok it's not. This is your avatar:

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

spang is the Icon Nazi watch out!!!
:-D
My icon is the "deadBoy".

YOUR avatar is… oh, it's okay. Damn. :-D

Posted at

if you scroll up, my avitar is under the "nic pic" saying. I created that! i took a pic off the game, fixed it on the comp. and made those lines, around Kain.

Posted at

Mine is an (unedited) photograph of a flag that says TMI. I thought it was rather entertaining, so I made it my avatar.
I think it actualy stands for Texas Military institute…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Unlike Kain's fluffy bunny, Mine is a pic of me and Pinky.

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

Uhm… yours is over the file size restrictions too Gibbo. And Mr Neils is too large. Sorry guys.
Gah!!! Now wait just a cotton-pickin' minute! When did that restiction change? When I originally uploaded, 125 x 125 was allowable. In fact, it automatically won't let you upload above the size restriction.

No, it was never at 125. it was at 80 x 80, but we increased it to 100 x 100 about a year ago. :wink:

The forums do not automatically shrink to reject your image if they are over. Wish they would tho.

Anyway, thanks. :wink:

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

!hah!

A picture I took of a Lancer Evo in Shibuya using Gran Turismo 4`s picture mode

my old one was

Which was a bunch of people walking trough a terminal, and then going back to thee same place, very surreal, exactly how an airport feels.

.: Myxomatosis :.

Posted at

now that all of you have been warned about me being a "Fluffly Bunny" Look at the Gun……for ppl who doesn't know what it is, it is a M61A1 .20 mm multi-turreted machine gun, six revolving barrles, high acuacy and a Sh!7 load of .20 mm bullets. This PARTICULAR gun is mounted on F-16 fighter jets and can turn any thing that is living into swiss cheese :smt067 ! so back off and stop calling me a FLUFFY BUNNY! ~Pants heavly~ grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :evil:

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

It isn't a multi turreted machinegun with .20mm bullets you dopey bunny!
It is a rotary CANNON with 20mm rounds and it only has a turret if you mount it in one. That's singular, not "multi". There's NO decimal point in front of the 20, if you put one there, 20mm becomes 0.2mm which is about the size of a fluffy bunny's brain.

And only the magic wand of the Fanciful Helvetian Fromage Fairy can turn everything into Swiss cheese.
Are you in actual fact the Fanciful Helvetian Fromage Fairy and not a fluffy bunny at all?
If so, I feel cheated! Really, masquerading as a bunny all this time, when in reality you’re just a crazy fairy… :cry:

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

now that all of you have been warned about me being a "Fluffly Bunny" Look at the Gun……for ppl who doesn't know what it is, it is a M61A1 .20 mm multi-turreted machine gun, six revolving barrles, high acuacy and a Sh!7 load of .20 mm bullets. This PARTICULAR gun is mounted on F-16 fighter jets and can turn any thing that is living into swiss cheese :smt067 ! so back off and stop calling me a FLUFFY BUNNY! ~Pants heavly~ grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :evil:

Let me put it this way, in words that (hopefully) you can understand.

If you keep pretending to be a vampire, or go around threatening violence, not only will I delete your posts, but your new ranking will be "Fluffy Bunny".
Now settle down, or suffer. You decide. :smt093

riley
riley
Posted at

mine is the right size will load every where but here.. ? yellow dragon with headphones rolling eyes that me..the text that went with it said and you think i'm crazy?
i'll keep messing with it till i figure out why it wont load.. my computer is being slow..
wounder if Thevampire_kain01 is also fluffy'smistras? or vampire advenger? they use to send me hate mail all the time..the gun deal just reminds me of some of the messages i use to get..

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.