Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

4.0 status

Posted at

Round 4.0 will officially be the last round I'm orgainzing. It's alot of fun, but it kinda takes over my life for two months. I'm also going to be a little more strict on who I let in. Not ALOT more strict, but a little. Everything occurs on the anniversary of the first round:

Signups will begin October 27th and run until November 11th.
Assignments will be passed out on November 14th and response will be due on November 18th.
Remixes will be due on December 18th, the collage will go up on December 24th, and the remixes will post on December 25th.

If you wanna post here, I'll be sure to remind you via PPQ when sign-ups begin.

Posted at

Yaaaay! Post!

I can understand how much it tires you, king. Remember, help pulling weight on all counts is always up for grabs over here at my end. You have been doing a great job all the past remixes. I will be enthralled to take part in Remix 4.0!

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Send me a reminder. Oooo… November. I'll have some pretty crazy pages (some of my really devious stuff) posted in my comic by then. >:)

But last round… :( Maybe someone else will take up the torch…

CZweig
CZweig
Posted at

Aww, last round. :<

Still in with it, though :) Send me a reminder when it gets off the ground!

Posted at

A reminder would be good. My brain is like a sieve. Thanks for all your hard work on the project, I'm really looking forward to the next one!

Posted at

I'll just trust Charil and Kate to remind me when you remind them. XD

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I don't have an alarm clock that goes that far ahead in future, so I would appreciate a PQ.

Hijuda
Hijuda
Posted at

Last round? Aww… well, I can understand, I suppose. I'm definitely gonna be in for the last round.

Posted at

Also, I wanted to tell you, if you want assistance with the next round, I'd be more than happy to do whatever I can! I'm a very trustworthy, responsible person, I promise. :3

I'm considering asking permission to run the Remix after 4.0 is over.

Rydel6
Rydel6
Posted at

A reminder would be swell.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.