Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Civil War Discussion: General
FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

I have been checking the forums lately and I think we are starting to fade. We have lost so many people who don't check this forum anymore and we are losing people everyday. Team Zac has been missing for a few months now. Team Riot is slowly fading into the distance. There are one or two neutrals who are posting(which is surprisingly about half the team). We need something to bring us all back. We need to rebuild and have more people come back. We need something to group us all once again. What we need is like a giant group project or something. I don't know what it is or what we should do, but we need something to regroup us again. If we can think of something we can have everyone PQ old members who haven't been on the forum in a while. We can do it. I know we can. Let us not sit back and watch this die at our hands. We must stand and fight for it. FOR THIS IS DRUNK DUCK!!!!(Sorry referencing everything to sparta since Halo 3 came out)

Anyway the point still stands. Lets brainstorm some ideas and make a group wide project. While we are at it, start pqing old members who haven't done anything in a while. I understand some people have lives and can't come back and we won't get everyone again but that doesn't mean we can't give one last effort to bring it back to glory.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

I don't think it's quite dying. It was first advertised as a minimal effort thing. It was great if you wanted to do something, but no pressure it you didn't.

On that note, so far there's been a humongous amount of volunteer effort already by several people and that's really cool.

So, I'm not quite sure or not if you should start PQ'ing people. Most of the people pay attention when there's new content on the Civil War comic page. I think that's the big motivator there. If we could give Zac or Mr. Riot something to put on there, with an awesome graphic or part of a side comic to draw attention or advertise participation in a sidecomic, most of the people intrested would probably pay attention.

But, that's just what I think. I was working on sumthin' myself but I've it's midterms for my school. I do have some freetime coming up and can go back home to my personal scanner so I should get something up soon.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

I demand updates!

Posted at

I demand updates!

This is madness!
I concur.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

This is madness!

FOR THIS IS DRUNK DUCK!!!!(Sorry referencing everything to sparta since Halo 3 came out)

I also demand a "No more sparta" rule. It was fun when the movie was out but…..god it's officially been overused. It's dead.

Posted at

I think the only thing that would get people motivated again is an update from the Civil War Comic. I miss trying to beat up Zac and stalking Mr.Riot T_T

draxenn
draxenn
Posted at

I was thinking of this a while ago.
I thought it would be neat if we did some sort of comic where zac and riot were missing(cause they're so busy with real life, they basically are missing ;) )
then it would be up to each team to save their leader in whatever way.

could be fun. alternatively, some updates from the founders would be cool. Just a "hey, we be alive but stupid busy" would help the community i'm sure.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

I did have one idea, like draxenn's idea, basically though we just have a massive fight scene. We can all work on it. People like me who are can't do the fight scene can do like the set up for the fight scenes and we all take part in it. Plan it all out in the fourms and plan out who does what when. Remember this is only an idea.

If we did something like this we would have to base it like a crossover. We can't all win in this battle in fact most of us would have to get hurt. But we can do it, it is possible. But thats just my idea.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

I did have one idea, like draxenn's idea, basically though we just have a massive fight scene. We can all work on it. People like me who are can't do the fight scene can do like the set up for the fight scenes and we all take part in it. Plan it all out in the fourms and plan out who does what when. Remember this is only an idea.

If we did something like this we would have to base it like a crossover. We can't all win in this battle in fact most of us would have to get hurt. But we can do it, it is possible. But thats just my idea.

You mean like…an army shot? Everybody fighting eachother? That sounds awesome!

Posted at

Crap, I'm going to be busy then…and possibly changing in between Lolli Girl and myself. Lolli can use our powers a little better in battle then I can so if we need to defend ourself thats what we do.

Posted at

I thought it would be neat if we did some sort of comic where zac and riot were missing(cause they're so busy with real life, they basically are missing ;) )

Like the sound of that, maybe each person could do a page.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Like the sound of that, maybe each person could do a page.
Again, another great Idea.

Stich
Stich
Posted at

Hm…yeah, that army thing sounds fun.

But I think that what'll get everyone active agai n would be a FRIGGEN UP DATE FROM THE MAIN CIOMIC!!!!….*cough*

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Maybe we should update for them…

I don't know I hate to yell at someone for not updating cause well you got to put yourselves in their shoes. I mean some of you do have a comic and probably get those problems. Me on the other hand have a very little known comic so for me to understand I have to think about it for a while.

draxenn
draxenn
Posted at

I know…you all hate me now. I promised updates and have been unable to provide them.

I refuse to let this die, though.
I'll think of something.

I don't think anyone hates you. I mean, life happens, people know this(or should know this), so dont' stress out over it.

We don't want to see it die either, so if you have any ideas, we're all ears! =D

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

I know…you all hate me now. I promised updates and have been unable to provide them.

I'll think of something.

I smell a moral boost.

Posted at

I'll think of something.
Oh noes! I don't hate you! And You have things to do. College, work, life in general. everything.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Join us Brothers and sisters. for we shall not simply sit and wait as everything we hold dear is washed away like so many fan written scripts about the Transformers. No longer shall we stand by and watch as dust collects on our scanners. We say on to ye Join in the mad cap mayhem that is DDCW. We call out to all with in the sound of our harsh smoke coated raspy mulling Voice, Grab some paper, grab a pen, grab, a tab, grab a mouse, grab a friend, Grab yourself. and fight on. this is no longer about us. Its so much bigger.

For the Duck. For War.. For SPARTA!!! AND FOR THE GLORY THAT IS INSAINE BATTLE SEANS, RANDOM JOKES Absurd POP REFRANCESES AND ALL AROUND LOONACY!

You can help in this endeavor. Simply continue with your DDCW stories, get together with your fellow Malfeasance and collaborate.

When we work as one, nothing can stop us. Short of copyright infringement, hunger, or a social life.!!

We know that we have fallen behind. but we say to you all. We will soon join in the fight! This We swear!

Posted at

grab a friend, Grab yourself.

O_o
That's the sort of behavior that'll get you a restraining order.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

SPARTA!!!

Read the 5th post!!!

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

SPARTA!!!

Read the 5th post!!!

But but we can't help it. It is way to much fun. I would have been over it if it wasn't for Halo 3 but that screwed it up. I can't quit it. I will stand and fight…. See it happens and I don't even realize it.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.