Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Civil War Discussion: General
Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

SPARTA!!!

Read the 5th post!!!

When we ranted we we're sporting our Spartan Thong and cape. Granted the Banana Split we got out of it was uncomfortable yet oddly invigorating. We felt both the pain that no man should feel and Sexy all at once.

and We never read. We smash the words into our head and absorb them.

For THIS IS MADNESS! THIS IS …… (common you know you want to)

Posted at

SPARTA!!!

Read the 5th post!!!

When we ranted we we're sporting our Spartan Thong and cape. Granted the Banana Split we got out of it was uncomfortable yet oddly invigorating. We felt both the pain that no man should feel and Sexy all at once.

and We never read. We smash the words into our head and absorb them.

For THIS IS MADNESS! THIS IS …… (common you know you want to)
DRUNKDUCK!!…-cough- Sorry… I love drunkduck more then Sparta.

Ocka
Ocka
Posted at

I'm not falling out! I have about 3 pages ready to go for my side story thing a ma bob (been way too busy in RL…or else Id actually update every week like I should T_T) ..however I planned to post them once I drew the other 12 pages… you know…have something to post while I cont. to make more pages….

Moral boost wise… Thought there are no updates for the main comic yet…

I BELIEVE IN RIOT AND ZAC!

BELIEVE.

(MY halo 3 vibes are itching)

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Well I thought of something to boost my storyline a little so that I do more updates (also gives me something to do in my storyline) I am going to reveal the identity of the white ranger on November 1st.

If you want to (you probably won't) check out what I updated at my comic. It explains why I am revealing him.

Red Slayer
Red Slayer
Posted at

We have lost so many people
War casualties and collateral damage.

The weak shall fall and the strong will survive.

Anyway, i have an idea.

We could ask Mr Riot and Zac to send people scripts to draw, since they are very busy and stuff.
This could take some of the weight of their shoulders and would help to get this to be more of a community project than it already is.

Or we could try submitting strips to keep things fun.

Posted at

We could ask Mr Riot and Zac to send people scripts to draw, since they are very busy and stuff.
This could take some of the weight of their shoulders and would help to get this to be more of a community project than it already is.

Or we could try submitting strips to keep things fun.

If they're happy with the idea I'd be willing to contribute to either.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.