Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I'm sorry my parents where drunk again and I can't handle them drunk…I apologize for the outburst above.

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

I was rather proud of the way I wrote out my crazy little background that went with my stats, so I shall show it off:
S.N. (Sarah Nelson) has always been a hermit, locked in small room, with vampire puppets as her only entertainment…but when Riot rebelled she stepped forward to offer her services to Rosencron and the rest of the Platinum Security Forces…even though she is indifferent and deemed untrustworthy to some. However, she is physically weak and has offered instead to be a sort of dungeon keeper; interrogating prisoners to find out any plans and weaknesses of the Secret Drunk Duckers. Her wicked, pointy, metal ruler rarely fails to persuade. She can be a dangerous opponent however, for when her glasses are removed her blue eyes have the ability to fill her victims with complete apathy…leaving them temporarily uninterested in fighting for their beliefs. (Not to mention headaches are a side effect.)

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd you just found your way into the main story.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

I'm sorry my parents where drunk again and I can't handle them drunk…I apologize for the outburst above.

You just go ahead and outburst in the 3rd person all you want. I'll smack anyone who doesn't like it around *eyes FreakGamer*

All right all right speak in third person all you want.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Oh yea Mr. Riot. Did you ever make a ID card for the neutrals? Or should I just put in the stuff for the white ranger? Not that I know who he is or anything but I just want one of these ID cards.

Posted at

You just go ahead and outburst in the 3rd person all you want. I'll smack anyone who doesn't like it around *eyes FreakGamer*
Nah…thats okay. They had tequila and its annoying. Anyways. I'm all good now because they get to be drunk all day away from me! Any ways…Thanks for doing this. Its lots of fun and I enjoy sharing all sorts of stuff with other people involved and hey man…FREE STUFF!!

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

tequila

…I want some tequila!

Posted at

tequila

…I want some tequila!
NO TEQUILA!! *pounces on and procedes to toaster pwn* Oh…I'm sorry…I do that sometimes *Helps up with nervous laughter*

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I wanna get in on this!
I took some pics, which one is better?

or:

I shall send my stats onto the evil Mr Riot.

Brief superhero background.

Posted at

God damn it, I'm so lazy. I'll send you my pic and profile tomorrow… just don't sell my address to the creepy stalkers that those bunny suit drawings seem to have attracted XD

Posted at

Ozone, tilt your head forward a bit more when you take the picture… we must be unable to see ANY eye, at all!

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

God damn it, I'm so lazy. I'll send you my pic and profile tomorrow… just don't sell my address to the creepy stalkers that those bunny suit drawings seem to have attracted XD

She needs only one stalker, people.

*pulls outs magnifying glass*

Who's stealing my job?

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Sell it? My dear, I plan to keep it for myself!
I mean…what?
…Riot, you better share that information.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

I mean…what?

Ok ok. Now your getting creepier than usual.

Posted at

I mean…what?

Ditto. I need to know where to send the cookies.

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

I mean…what?

Ditto. I need to know where to send the cookies.

Sorry, boys. That would be crossing the line.
That line, unlike the OTHER ones I cross on a daily basis, will remain uncrossed.

celrena
celrena
Posted at

Riot is the only one that plans to cross that line… Any others that follow will be knocked out by him jk jk lol

ozoneocean I like the first pictures better but Argent is right tilt your head forward alittle

Posted at

And finally…

'Name - Evil Snuffkin
Team: Riot
DD ID#: 279
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 15
Magic: 18
Influence: 10
Speed: 20
Aggression: 13
Durability: 16

Born into a world that regarded her appearance at best as odd, Snuffkin has had to be resilient just to get by. After getting caught up in the Flame Wars and losing the few people she felt close to she is determined to stop the Ban Bomb from ever being dropped again. She is unafraid of putting her self in grave danger for a greater cause and uses sound based attacks along with her great agility to outdo her foes. Having a distinct distaste for authority, preferring instead to dish out her own form of 'justice', she will fight to the bitter end for a world of freedom without prejudice. In her mind existing without such things would be worse than death.'

Sending picture and address through in a Pq. If I can't beat you in art war I'll cripple you with international postal rates! And anyone turning up at my house will have random drawing objects thrown at them… unless they come bearing cookies ^_^

shisno15
shisno15
Posted at

Can you post a list a people you have gotten card information from, just so that people know you got them?

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Can you post a list a people you have gotten card information from, just so that people know you got them?
Yeah I'd like this too, mini-me hasn't come to my house in a while to deliver my mail so I'm beginning to worry.

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

Guys, take in mind that Mr Riot would be doing this on free time basis, thats on top of the civil war and his 3 jobs right now so it should take a while.

Maybe some of us could volunteer to lend a hand though?

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Guys, take in mind that Mr Riot would be doing this on free time basis, thats on top of the civil war and his 3 jobs right now so it should take a while.

Maybe some of us could volunteer to lend a hand though?
I'll lend a hand if needed, Riot you need a hand?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.