Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
celrena
celrena
Posted at

I'd much prefer just trading cards or the like. No friggin card game, just like, baseball cards – or the Marvel Comics cards of olde (still have binders FULL of those)

I agree XD people might be like "Hey why is my character so weak :(" or "Why is so and so so strong?" too much conflict for the future XD

Just character design cards would be cool ^_^

Posted at

It doesn't if you can play with them or not, I still think it would be funny…

I can see it now…

"Hey, I'll trade you 2 Zaks and my spare Bite Girl for your Riot rookie card!"
"No way man, I have both of those already…"

Man that would be sweet…

Posted at

yeah and all your friends who don't go to DD will be like "wtf are those?"
And then we can tell them, and maybe add to the fanbase, or even the participants as a result.

Or they could call you a dork and you have to put up with crap from them for a few weeks, big deal…

But I think that is a good point there when it comes to making them a game, it would be hard to find people offline to play with, and online would be hard because you would have to prove what cards you had/drawn and it would be too easy to cheat.

acadia
acadia
Posted at

"Yeah… I drew seven Riot Cards. I win."

Posted at

I thought Zac's shirt was a pair of lungs o_o

Omg, that made me laugh so hard XD

Posted at

You could have it like Trumps cards (player chooses a catergory on the card and who ever turns out being higher wins). To make it fair each card could have the total amount of points being 100.

E.g:

Name - Evil Snuffkin
Team Riot
Strength: 11
Intelligence: 11
Magic: 20
Influence: 6
Speed: 40
Agression: 12

So if I chose 'speed' and theirs was lower I win. You could even have an online version.

……….Hopefully this isn't too confusing…

Posted at

And I'll be like, "Someone as worthless as you would never understand."

Posted at

And I'll be like, "Someone as worthless as you would never understand."

Ahhhh, friendship. :P

Posted at

i want the black riot shirt with "I'll register your mom!"

*sigh*

Azaeziel
Azaeziel
Posted at

Maybe a few group-shots that include lots of people from the different teams on the T-shirts would be cool. Not neccessarily "action" shots or fight scenes, but just like a group of heros walking down the street together all old-west shoot-out gunslinger style or something. That's what I would get, for sure!

Azaeziel
Azaeziel
Posted at

Speaking of possible cards and such for the DD store. In the 'Sketches and Dial-up Killer' area, there is a thread titled "Tarot Card Imagery - Civil War Style" that might make an interesting and cool store addition. The cards could either be sold as a whole set, or in a mix and match style (for personal costomization) or perhaps even the cards could be sold as random batches so you get to try and collect the whole set, and individual cards could be given as 'bonus' material with other purchases from the store (like if you bought something with 'Cheeko' on it you would get free one of the cards that she designed).

Just a thought. Cool.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.