Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Hero
Hero
Posted at

Lies! Venom toothed slander! My client has not now nor ever participated in the criminal activity of theft and/or attempted theft of Pokemon or Pokemon paraphernalia! I hereby propose that he's using a similar costume to clear the name of giant red letters R's by performing feats of justice wearing one. He's simply attempting to absolve the letter of any injustices that Team Rocket has done.

shisno15
shisno15
Posted at

I metioned this in a pervious thread and you know what I agree with you, in fact I have heard reports of missing pokemon all the time on CNN (Cartoon Network News) and I think we may have found the culprit. Looks like Team Rockets blasting off again.

Posted at

I think Team Rocket are just giant Riot fans.

I mean, how can you not be? ^_^

shisno15
shisno15
Posted at

I think Team Rocket are just giant Riot fans.

I mean, how can you not be? ^_^

Or maybe they are seting Riot up to make Zac look good.

Freux
Freux
Posted at

Riot is a pokemon master. o0o

acadia
acadia
Posted at

So what if Riot stole those Pokemon? He's just bad-ass enough to do it and have it considered 'liberation'. He was FREEING those pokemon!

Posted at

What kind of sick fiends would take animals, stuff them into a ball, then shrink the ball so they can stuff them in their pocket? ;___;

I bet Riot organizes a secret underground Pokemon railroad!

shisno15
shisno15
Posted at

What kind of sick fiends would take animals, stuff them into a ball, then shrink the ball so they can stuff them in their pocket? ;___;

I bet Riot organizes a secret underground Pokemon railroad!

Haven't you seen the inside of those things there like a Spa in there!!!

Rina_ran
Rina_ran
Posted at

Wow, and I just got done saying something about this. Everytime I explain this event to my friends, when I get to Riot I start off with "Think of the black team Rocket uniforms."

Now we must wonder why he hides his face… and if that beard is even real!

Posted at

He hides his face beacuse if he didn't,all the girls would try to make out with him and Zac would get jealous and start a genocide on females.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Now let's approach this scientifically. Team Rocket, Subject A if you will, was composed of anime characters, and I daresay for the most part, that the men enlisted of any consequence(with 1 or 2 exceptions) were what you'd consider "Bishonen", long and oddly shaped haired pretty boys. And, there were only three cases of facial hair I've noticed ever exhibited by Rockets, two professors and one really old guy. One moustache and two goatees.

Riot, Subject… what are we up to, 8?, on the other hand, is a more Western Style comic book character. Notably, he posseses prominent facial hair (a full beard, man!), is rather an anti-hero than a villain and in not really a pretty boy. Therefore, it is highly unlikely that our Riot is a member of the aforementioned team.

Besides, Team Rocket beats Putties anyday of the week, they've got cool gadgets and giant robots.

Posted at

The only one connected to Pokemon is me, okay?

I just realized something… AQUA_NG IS GARY!!!!! 0_o

shisno15
shisno15
Posted at

Took me an hour to find this image. That's how dedicated I am.

Wow you are really dedicated

Greenbot
Greenbot
Posted at

Guys i think we can all agree that if Riot were a member of team rocket(which he isn't) but if he was, he wouldn't fail at stealing poke'mon because he's too good.

mcman
mcman
Posted at

Now let's approach this scientifically. Team Rocket, Subject A if you will, was composed of anime characters, and I daresay for the most part, that the men enlisted of any consequence(with 1 or 2 exceptions) were what you'd consider "Bishonen", long and oddly shaped haired pretty boys. And, there were only three cases of facial hair I've noticed ever exhibited by Rockets, two professors and one really old guy. One moustache and two goatees.

Riot, Subject… what are we up to, 8?, on the other hand, is a more Western Style comic book character. Notably, he posseses prominent facial hair (a full beard, man!), is rather an anti-hero than a villain and in not really a pretty boy. Therefore, it is highly unlikely that our Riot is a member of the aforementioned team.

Besides, Team Rocket beats Putties anyday of the week, they've got cool gadgets and giant robots.

A brilliant deduction by the ever wonderous brain of Hero! I move that this case is closed, eh? No more slander upon the name of the liberating Riot!

Freux
Freux
Posted at

Maybe he's the americanized team rocket reject. Just wan't bishie enough to be accepted. So sad.. ( it must add to the tension between him and zac, i reckon )

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Riot's side has too many people… Fight the good fight! Join the side that's right! Join Zack!

Posted at

Every time I give this thread up for dead, someone says something. Wow!

Heh. I only did this because I thought it would get a rise out of Riot's people, anyways. My mischievous purpose is fulfilled! That, and I didn't have enough disk space to work on comics…I need to burn some of that stuff onto disks…

Posted at

Riot's side has too many people… Fight the good fight! Join the side that's right! Join Zack!

It amazes me how you can work that almost exact same comment into almost every single thread on this forum.

Don't move, I'm going to borrow Riot's chair so I can knock some sense into you with it's justice.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Don't move, I'm going to borrow Riot's chair so I can knock some sense into you with it's justice.

Chairs are for sitting, not for hitting.

NekkoXIII
NekkoXIII
Posted at

now now save it for the battle field boys *whispers to jiminy* at least wait till he's distracted or something that way its a quick and effective blow.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.