Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Civil War Discussion: General
Hero
Hero
Posted at

Have you ever bit into a cookie that is not just delicious! Oh no, for delicious cookies are for mere mortals. But these cookies are pure pleasure that floods each individual taste bud with tastiness so divine that God Himself would weep from such a marvelous creation.

Now times that by two gazillion.

Those are Riot's heavenly cookies.

Kitty, that touched me deep deep down in the most heartwarming places of my stomach. Now, I am hungry.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Have you ever bit into a cookie that is not just delicious! Oh no, for delicious cookies are for mere mortals. But these cookies are pure pleasure that floods each individual taste bud with tastiness so divine that God Himself would weep from such a marvelous creation.

Now times that by two gazillion.

Those are Riot's heavenly cookies.

Mmmm Deep…

Deep and Warm..

Warm and tasty and doughy wih a hint of white chocola- GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF MAN! *Slaps self*

Im Hungry now :(

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I care not for your paltry American "cookies"! Ptoooowi! Yerrch! Ewwwww!
It's sweet biscuits for me.

OMG, these are Denis Waterman's fave biscuits… (he was Terry in "Minder" a British TV show from about 25 years ago…)

Hero
Hero
Posted at

I care not for your paltry American "cookies"! Ptoooowi! Yerrch! Ewwwww!
It's sweet biscuits for me.

OMG, these are Denis Waterman's fave biscuits… (he was Terry in "Minder" a British TV show from about 25 years ago…)

I'm sorry, you're a cool guy, but if you're hating on American cookies, I have no choice but to declare my sworn nemisis. Oh, you shall regret you cookie hating ways on the battlefied, sir. Truly you shall.

Posted at

I love equally both cookies AND biscuits.

Mmmm, digestive biscuits. ^_^

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I'm sorry, you're a cool guy, but if you're hating on American cookies, I have no choice but to declare my sworn nemisis. Oh, you shall regret you cookie hating ways on the battlefied, sir. Truly you shall.
That's IT then! Biscuits VS Cookies… Only one may survive.

Pixie is swaying. Soon we shall draw her over to the right side :)

Posted at

Hey now, last I checked, both sides were offering cookies and nothing more. ;)

Posted at

Delicious Proof!

….
[said image]
^_^ You really do get cookies. :D
[said image, yet again]

Heh, that's great, Pixie.

Wait…Zac has cookies?
Yay pretty boi.
I don't eat any storebought cookies, they're too sweet (I pass). I'm spoiled because I make my own. So delicious! And anyway, hot out of the oven cookies are the best. Those…cold, uncaring cookies filled with nothing but capitalist desires, are but nothing to my warm, melty chocolate chunk cookies filled with love!

I also have the power of pie!

Posted at

PinkDiapers slowly and sadly nibbles at a singel vinilla waffer.

"Many girls like her will go without cookies or biscuits in her war torn nation. Wont you help? With only $2.35 a day she can go down to the mall and buy an oversized cookie… and maybe a soda. Can you find it your heart to donate? Sign up today!"

Posted at

I'd donate to Pink's fund!…but I'm broke.Sorry Pink.Do you accept payment in Wiener Dogs?

-Chilli glares at me from the couch-

…nevermind.

Emma_Xross
Emma_Xross
Posted at

my banner >> it's not that great but it works

Posted at

All this talk of biscuits is making me really want breakfast.

iagojester
iagojester
Posted at

Well… it seems there was a slight uprising in my comic.
*long sigh* Why can't I control my own characters?
Hawke of course sided with Riot, but Wolfe (aka the Man with No Name) sided with Zac, so I have to split my banner. Oh the drama.

celrena
celrena
Posted at

Yay I made another Neutrals sig XD don't hit me XD *takes cover*

Stich
Stich
Posted at

I made my banner in MS Paint and put it in mah sig. I lack art tech! Grr! Ah well…Long live traditional artistry! *flings arms up in air while holding a bunch of pencils, pens, markers, and other traditional art tools, a veeeerrry sharp pencil slips out of grip and lands in left eye* Arg! *rolls around in pain*

Posted at

A banner with a little 'gentle persuasion' a la Blackjack :D

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Look what I did. I cut my Civil War banner in half. I can now plug Civil War and G.U.A.R.D.

I'm so awesomesauce.

Rina_ran
Rina_ran
Posted at

That is a pretty great idea AQua_ng. =3

Rina_ran
Rina_ran
Posted at

Now I did the same thing Antony did. Civil War on one side, What's in a Name on the other. ^_^

Posted at

This a signature I made for myself, I just made it right now so its not that great (paint sucks) But yeah this will be my signature for a while.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.