Moonlight meanderer
Zac
Zac
Posted at

You guys make me proud

TheTopHat
TheTopHat
Posted at

Lord Rosencron's leadership is essential. Lord Rosencron's resources are vast. Lord Rosencron's opportunities are unprecedented.

Yes, 'Lord Rosencron' the hole great and powerful Rosencron who is im not masken was never heard off befor the civil war. Know corret me if im wong but do you on Zac's really know who you leader is? What did he do befor he became a big flotting head given out orders too use - gavering an amry agains the poeple of drunk durk. We sutonly didn't vote in this new law.

Know as I said, if im wrong tell me how but it seemd that your all working for someone with out knowing who they are.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Hey TheTopHat I just want to know. Did you know Riot on a personal level before the war? I know I didn't know Riot or Zac before the war. But did you actually know and talk to Riot before the war? If not you as well are taking orders from someone you don't know. If you do then good job you choose the right side. I didn't know either and I choose the correct side. A side that doesn't order me around. The neutrals didn't know each other before the war and we don't have anyone telling us what to do (except for when Zac comes looking for people to register) So if you are telling me that people shouldn't listen to Rosencron just cause they don't know him then if you didn't know Riot wouldn't it be the same thing. I am just saying.

TheTopHat
TheTopHat
Posted at

Not really want im saying. But Both Riot and Zac had a persent on DD. Had comic, use the forum et. Rosencron aperd form no-ware and the fact that no-one knows who he is hit me as some-how anti-regisation.

celrena
celrena
Posted at

I'm just taking a jab at this but correct me if I'm wrong, Riot and Zac. Rosencron is the character form of Scott Rosenberg, the owner (?) of Platium Studios, Whom are the creator of www.drunkduck.com . So far his human form has made his appearance here http://www.drunkduck.com/civil_war/index.php?p=189407 in the comic :D so he's not just only a Zordon floating head hehe

But it is true that we don't see much interaction from him~!! But that is what Zac is for hahaha he's the commander in charge… >.> <.<

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Commanders HA! Who needs them. All they do is tell you what to do like slaves. Your fighting a war while people like Rosencron are sitting back enjoying a cup of tea. Maybe some crumpets too. Either way people are dying for his belief.

I would rather listen to myself. (Which doesn't seem to be working right now lol)

gradiate
gradiate
Posted at

How can a man who spouts ad homynym be a true debator? You admit yourself that you have not been forced to sign up, and how can you escape from a choice? The very fact that you chose to escape dictates a freedom that some people don't even have.

Of course I speak of the children! They are the ones who advance our species, who make us better men and women! Most children today don't know to use fake names–there are 3-year-olds I know who know how to use a computer! They don't know to use a fake name, but the predators do!

What better ways are there to get rid of SPAM? Tell me, oh Hero, tell me.

I speak of my leader highly because he knows what is going on. Rosencron talks to Zac, and Zac talks to us, therefore Zac is a good leader. I know that the neutrals do not want to take a side, therefore I can only assume that their leader is wishy-washy. That type of leader is not worthy to lead anything, much less a group of people who can't make up their mind! This is why I respect Zac and Rosencron–they know what they are fighting for, and so do I.

Why does cloning seem bad? Again, it is a great chance to enhance our species.

Logic is what runs the world, my dear sir. Logic is what runs the world. Logic is the ultimate way to get ahead in life. If you are un-logical, you shall not succeed as well as the logical person.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

I know that the neutrals do not want to take a side, therefore I can only assume that their leader is wishy-washy. That type of leader is not worthy to lead anything, much less a group of people who can't make up their mind!

How dare ye. For your information the neutrals don't have a leader. We don't need to be FORCED to do what we know is right. We don't need to be told like a baby what we should do next. We act on our own accords of what we think and know is right and wrong. I don't take orders from nobody cause there is a chance that the person telling me what to do is a moron. I may not be smarter than the guy in charge but I am smarter than the guy following orders from a floating head.

(Just to take this time to say I am going on a rant here. Gradiate I am not trying to call you dumb it just seems to flowing right now. Sorry about that but remember I am not trying to personally attack you just attack from the point of view of my character. These would be words of my character. Please don't take it offensively I am not trying to cause anyone in the form harm just a little rant about Zac's side. Speaking of which I think I just called the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers idiots. Anyway back to the ranting)

You might underestimate us neutrals just cause we don't have a lot of people or cause we have no leader. But if you try to take on any of my neutral friends I can assure you that it will not end well for you. My crew aboard the U.S.S. pwnage mobile are ready for your war and ready to take on an entire army. So my suggestion to you is to change your view on us neutrals because we are not as weak and wish washy as you may think.

(Again please don't be mad at me I am just stating what my character would say. I do not wish to insult you as a person just show his point of view. Sorry again for the insults)

gradiate
gradiate
Posted at

So! You resort to mere threats do you?! But I will take anything if it means Zac's Team wins this bloody war! This merely proves that you HAVE a leader!

You wouldn't have a proverbial ship, or even a group effort from the Neutrals if you didn't! They would be scattered like leaves in the wind, like chaff, like dust! My dear sir, you DO have a leader, but you are too blind to see it!

(The insults are quite all right–I doubt that we all think exactly like how we've been talking in this Civil War. It is all from the viewpoint of the characters. I take nothing personally, and I am actually enjoying this. I laughed at the Rangers reference.)

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Win this war. This isn't a war anymore it is just chaos. Heroes fighting one another. You people are no longer caring about the common good of the people of earth. The good and the bad fight it out while the innocent die. You will realize soon enough that you will be destroying more than you thought you would have. Your whole war will come to a dead stop. After the worlds worst battle it will end and it will end very quickly.

As for us neutrals, we do not have a leader. No one is given orders. I give equipment to the rest of them and I may ask for their help and or help them. This puts my neutral friends in danger, it leaves the weak in danger. I am here for them. I am there in the sky looking for those in need of my assistance. Zac's side, Riot's side. If they need help I will be there. Though you may want to kill the other side I am here to try to save them.

You may not agree with it but it is what I must do as the worlds real hero.

gradiate
gradiate
Posted at

Zac's side, Riot's side. If they need help I will be there.

Ah-ha! You freely admit that you are there for either side! You will assist anyone who asks for help–you, my dear sir, are an opportunist. You are no hero–you are Switzerland.

Heroes, as I have explained before, should be socially responsible. Not just someone who goes after what's in his or her best interest, but someone who tries to make a difference. Tries to make the world a better place. A hero is out there every day, trying to make life a little easier for a groups who suffer from tragic illnesses. He helps them to overcome their handicap, and to be accepted into society.

You are no such thing if you sell to the highest bidder.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Highest bidder has nothing to do with. It is more closest to death.

I am not like Switzerland. I am more like America during the world wars. I will stay neutral and help those in need but piss me off and I will rain terror upon you. The terror that helps end wars. For now I have no idea which side is England and which side is Germany.

I also do freely admit I will help either side. I won't ask if they help me to ask them though. I will only help when they really need and will probably only keep the members alive. I am against fighting this for either side. I am more here for the innocent. The ones who will get caught in your wreckage. I am here for those who can't fight for themselves.

I might not be a hero in your eyes but as long as I know what I am doing is for the greater good I will live happily with myself. If I attack former friends or accident hurt an innocent then I could never live with myself.

Azaeziel
Azaeziel
Posted at

I fear Neutrality may be a moot point here. Neutrality may only exist if both sides of a conflict can agree that it is possible to stand aside from the conflict. From what I have read of Zac and Rosencron's position, they have adopted a hard line stance. You are either with them, or against them. If Zac's forces cannot allow you to stand aside from the conflict, then you cannot truely be neutral. You become then an un-official Rioter. Though you may disagree with me on this, I see what is coming. Zac and his forces will allow no one to remain untouched by this conflict. They will seek you out wherever you may be, and they will force you to resist or submit, and by resisting, you become a Rioter in thier eyes.

This is the essence of the pro-registration regime. This view, that everyone must comply, it is not freedom. It seeks to protect all from the harm of annonymous S.P.A.M. by forcing restrictions on our freedom of speech and freedom of self expression. It hides its autocratic roots behind banners of 'Protection from predators' with one hand, while seeking to expose us to all manner of insults with the other. This strong-arm tactic must be opposed. This forced-march to the sign-up sheets must be stopped. For if we do not stop it here, where will we stop it? When they force us to name our comics according to a pre-approved rhyming scheme? When they decide that stick figures and sprite comics are not proper material for posting on Drunk Duck and ban all creators of those comics? Or do we wait until it is decided by the powers-that-be that all comics shall hence-forth have a god-like character named Rosencron who shall be present in all panels of all comics at all times?

No, we stand here, we fight for our right to be who we feel we are, and not be constrained by someone else's views of who we should be.

Neutrals, though you know it not, or perhaps have not thought of it this way, but we are comrades in arms. We both seek to resist this Rule of Registration. We all wish to be able to pursue our own individual dreams of comic-dom, be it sprite based, black and white, or awsomely detailed full color representations of other peoples hair. We of the Riot fight not only for our own rights to freedom, but for yours as well. We are the shield that protects you as well as ourselves. We do not seek to force you to do anything you do not wish to do, and only if we are victorious can you continue to draw and write as you always have before. We do not ask you to stand with us, we only ask that you not give in to the Rule of Registration.

Posted at

I would like to open with the following statement: 'Lord Rosencron' scares me.
Dude! He's a floating head in a jar!
He picked two people with widely disparate world views, and pitched the concept of registration to them in secret.

He- not Riot, not Zac, started the war.

I am neutral.
I am neutral because neither side is right.

Is Zac right, because he follows the laws as created by Society? No.
Is Riot right, because he follows his heart? No.

Is Zac wrong, because people need to be able to create their own frames? No.
Is Riot wrong, because he mindlessly fights the system? No.

Am I wrong, because I simply want the war to end? Certainly not!

However, I am frankly appalled at the ludicrous statements being made about the neutrals. Don't you have enough on your plate with the people who are actually against you, rather than the ones who might, in direst need, help you?
And so, lacking the eloquence of some of my companions on the Duck, I must resort to the simplest phrase that comes to mind.

gradiate?
Bite me.

have a nice day!

(((mmm, I love the smell of RP in the morning!)))

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Thats right Wanderer. Neutrals are a new bread.

You may love your war but in the end the innocent will be hurt.

NekkoXIII
NekkoXIII
Posted at

*applauds Willowlander* Thats right stick by your beliefs well said.

Stich
Stich
Posted at

The nutrals are those who choose to fight for no-one. I have no quarel with them at the time. Keep it that way.

The Zacatiers…I have a quarel with them. They gave away my location to my world's police. I am a most wanted crimminal, and brag about it. Anyone who disrupts my puiece shall pay, but those who opress freedom…That makes my fur stand on end in rage. I am a crimminal for that reason. The king of my world is opressive, and I am one of the few who rebel.

I joined Riot to protect a right. A choice. And option. I shall fight Rosecron like I fight everything else-with absolutle no mercy, and a lot of fire and explosives.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

The neutrals are those who choose to fight for no-one. I have no quarrel with them at the time. Keep it that way.

Yes I prefer not to have people hate us neutrals. Sure we don't for your war but we are still here either way so we should all be civil with the neutrals. If you focus to much on us the other side will take you down.

gradiate
gradiate
Posted at

I feel that our arguments have digressed. I shall stand by and watch until someone brings up another point that has not been mentioned before.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

I feel that our arguments have digressed. I shall stand by and watch until someone brings up another point that has not been mentioned before.

Yes nothing like a little debate. Really livens the senses.

Stich
Stich
Posted at

I'm not big on debate. Not good with words. Maby that's why I studder…or is it because I talk and think at the same time, but can't think of qwords fast enough? >.<

Posted at

Logic is what runs the world, my dear sir. Logic is what runs the world. Logic is the ultimate way to get ahead in life. If you are un-logical, you shall not succeed as well as the logical person.

If everything for you is so logical then I doubt you have any true creative potential. Great artists throughout the centries like Frida Kahlo have enriched the experience of living. Which is the whole point; creativity, whether it be the freedom to think up our own user names or revolutionise the way we think about humanity as a whole, is far more valuable than logic or control. It is the voice of our emotions. Without such things we are no better than heartless machines.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

If everything for you is so logical then I doubt you have any true creative potential. Great artists throughout the centries like Frida Kahlo have enriched the experience of living. Which is the whole point; creativity, whether it be the freedom to think up our own user names or revolutionise the way we think about humanity as a whole, is far more valuable than logic or control. It is the voice of our emotions. Without such things we are no better than heartless machines.

Both are wrong. Logic has nothing to do with it. It is all about Purpose. There's no escaping reason, no denying purpose, because, as we both know, without purpose, we would not exist.It is purpose that created us. Purpose that connects us. Purpose that pulls us. That guides us. That drives us.It is purpose that defines us. Purpose that binds us.

Posted at

It is purpose that created us. Purpose that connects us. Purpose that pulls us. That guides us. That drives us.It is purpose that defines us. Purpose that binds us.

And purpose that blinds us. It is equally important to be aware of what has come before you and the true extent of the results of your purpose. Having the flexibility and creativity to adapt your purpose is the only way to prevent yourself becoming ideological stagnant.

Neutrals have flexibility but lack a sense of direction and unity.
Zac's team possesses logic but are inflexible on their rules and suffocate creativity.
Only team Riot contains all such faculties and I have no doubt it will continue to do so through out the coming hardships.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Also Riot's team is getting their profits from Zac's team….Hey im selling the Hair gel and Hair spray! I'd like to see you guys get off your lazy butts and sell somthing.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.