Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Sell something. Why should I do something as crazy as that. It gots me a flying vessel with everything I need till this crazy mess wears down.

(Also did you not get that I just kind of copied and pasted my whole rant on purpose. Come on Agent Smith Matrix Reloaded. Good movie)

Another thing us neutrals might not have direction but that is because we all have differnt goals. Mine is to settle my own mind and help out as many people as I can. You can be sure for one thing is that I have my entire teams back. Which can't be said for either team right now. I know what the future holds and most people in this mess don't have each others back and one will straight up betray his team and one will lose his own mind.

gradiate
gradiate
Posted at

I have a good argument for all of you.

Zac rules. Riot drools.

Cheers.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Join with riot, were number one.
We got all the stuff thats fun

Zac is bad, and a dummy too.
Join with him, your sure to loose.

Yay Riot!

Stich
Stich
Posted at

Wonderful…you're back to the childish anticts of words. I say you PROVE what you're trying to say. After all, actions speak louder then words. *cracks knuckles*

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

It is the decisions you make that define who you are.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Actually I was quoting the Master from Pure Pwnage.

Posted at

(Also did you not get that I just kind of copied and pasted my whole rant on purpose.

Thought I recognised it, excuse my Marix stupidity, never really liked it all that much (even if Agent Smith was pretty cool…).

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Actually I was quoting the Master from Pure Pwnage.

Sorry, I made that post before watching episode 13 today. And it's Teh_Masterer.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

It was actually from an older episode. Where Jeremy went to the Netherlands. When he came back he got a speech. Yea. Still cool to find a fellow fan. I serve in the Gamer army member number 742.

TheTopHat
TheTopHat
Posted at

(Also did you not get that I just kind of copied and pasted my whole rant on purpose.

Thought I recognised it, excuse my Marix stupidity, never really liked it all that much (even if Agent Smith was pretty cool…).

I far as i willing to say there was only ONE marixs movie. the rest didn't happen.

Oh back on topic. We rule.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

See that is just ignorance. Every person I ave ever run into that said they only like the first movie is because they didn't understand the rest. I loved those movies cause I understood the point they were trying to get across.

Either way trying to believe something didn't happen when it did is also ignorance.

Also Riot's team does not rule, neither does Zac's. All I see is senseless fighting from both sides.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Crush teh foolish infidel riot! Then make an inflammatory speech! Yeah! 8D

Posted at

I'd like to see you try, he could probably take you down with just his thumb.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Wait, you think that I would try that on my own?
Good GOD no. You're totally correct about the little finger thing. I'm talking about Zac's team in general.

Posted at

And here I was thinking there were no brains whatsoever in team Zac, still, team Riot has quality AND quantity. You can't beat that.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

And here I was thinking there were no brains whatsoever in team Zac, still, team Riot has quality AND quantity. You can't beat that.

I know I can't. Well until my scientist figures out our nuclear bombs and starts to mass produce them. But so far he has only rolled a 5 on his d-20 and the DM is being a dick.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Riot has quality AND quantity.
That means we're the British, Snazzy and Numerous.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I'm British, snazzy, and my amount of daily clever jokes are numerous.

Stich
Stich
Posted at

I'm Scottish, Canadian French, Irish, Polish, German, and American. Mostly American and Scottish though, since I'm from America, and got the worst friggen temper you'll probaly ever see!

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Canadian French,
Ah the french. Latin based of course, inventors of mayonnaise

Stich
Stich
Posted at

CANADIAN French. It's better because they don't surrender imedietly.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

The only thing worse than the French are French Canadians. The only thing worse than French Canadians is Hippies. The only thing worse than hippies are French Canadian hippies.

lol. jk jk.Thats jsut something me and my friends used to say. I apologize for the French and Canadian jokes. But I do not take back the hippie jokes. Hippies suck.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Hippies suck, Join riot to eliminate them off the face of the earth.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Hey now team riot isn't the only one who knows how to get rid of hippies. I am an Original Hippie Killer. I get paid by the government to get rid of the hippie infestation. Eventually we will get rid of the damn hippies.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.