Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
hpkomic
hpkomic
Posted at

Are you torn between old friendships, caught in the middle or seeking an escape?

For you neutrals and those who aren't choosing a side, what's your situation, let us know!

Posted at

Oh I am torn! ;_____; And oh so confused.

Where is the love?!

And the food? :O

Posted at

For you neutrals and those who aren't choosing a side, what's your situation, let us know!

Choosing sides is just below awesome people like me…

Locoma
Locoma
Posted at

I partly agree with both of you, so is a tough one for me. Are we neutrals going to DD jail?

Hero
Hero
Posted at

From what I hear, you guys are going to Canadia. Guess you guys are like the X-Men in this one.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

They could always call themselve the Desk-Men or even better The Uncanny Conscientious Objectors.

Posted at

I kind of like the Uncanny Consesious Objecters.

But that's not why I'm more nutral than anything else. It's becuase I acutaly see both sides of the arguement.
oooh…. maybe I'll play both sides… that could be fun.

herio
herio
Posted at

really lonely to teall the truth, mostly off the topic my readers wolud ratha look at the war then my update but i gess its fun.

Crus4d3r
Crus4d3r
Posted at

Crus4d3r is vry torn about which side he should join due to issues with fellow comickers who would rather join the other side. It peturbes him so.

Askren
Askren
Posted at

Not to give away any plot details, but something tells me that Zack may be having some Riot-ist sympathies that may conflict with my stern neutrality views. This may be a problem…

Askren
Askren
Posted at

Heh, I just noticed that Zack and Zac are simmilar names. To clarify, Zack is my co-hero, and partner in crime.

celrena
celrena
Posted at

They should really have a Neutral Roster as well lol! I still have no clue who to choose. I want to hear Zac side of the story before choosing. But I would think it would be cool to take part in the Civil War and maybe create a side comic about being neutral and how we are torn between sides.

celrena
celrena
Posted at

I bet we could even converting people to our side in the story line when the neutral side starts heh

celrena
celrena
Posted at

Hmm that is true! But maybe the rioters will be more calm with us since we are both getting hunted down by the Platumim squad :o

Maybe we can have undercover people… Hmm can't say much here since some might over hear >.> <.< jk jk

Posted at

ARGH! When I started my comic, TanzAnise was still undecided. Now she's chosen a side; but she's still in the- in the page for tomorrow, and I don't have another character to replace her with!
*headdesk* Darn it neutrals, get your character designs in!

celrena
celrena
Posted at

posting my character stuff in the other topic

NekkoXIII
NekkoXIII
Posted at

stay neutral people that way there is always somebody to knock some sense into both sides when things REALLY break down. I support the effort even though I'm on a side. *cheers for the neutral*

IZON
IZON
Posted at

We want NO war!! There´s always a way out for that.

NekkoXIII
NekkoXIII
Posted at

If you find a way let me know cause i'm all for that as long as i can be randomly violent from time to time.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.