Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
IZON
IZON
Posted at

Well, i´m not the owner of the truth but stop violence and start talkig and try to reach an agreement should be a beginning..

celrena
celrena
Posted at

You know we could stop all this just by having a private area for the admins to see our real names but it not be available to the public or just get rid of the anonymous feature. But ssssh don't tell them that.. I'm loving this comic. Also thanks for the support NekkoXIII ^____^ *thumbs up* I'm having fun being neutral

IZON
IZON
Posted at

Anyway (with my cheap philosophy against wars appart) i just wanted to say i am on the neutral side..
THIS war is amusing!

Posted at

Apparently the DD Civil War has left me shoved in a jar someplace. Oh, but how everyone will rue the day that happened…

I think we should get back to what's really important and finish what we didn't in the Drunk Duck / Comic Genesis war.

celrena
celrena
Posted at

SWEET~!! IZON is a neutral~ We are growing wuahah we shall make a impact just yet~!

Posted at

Apparently the DD Civil War has left me shoved in a jar someplace. Oh, but how everyone will rue the day that happened…

That was about the only thing that was going right in this war!
You. Me. This piece of toast.

Oh MisterSpook, you and toast is a match made in heaven and I'm here to seal the deal~ <3

Posted at

Appiite = apple appetite?

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

My Character is really torn between both sides. He has two forms. One good and one evil. Unfortunately for him he can't split the two forms. The good one is awesome and to look more awesome he wears a ninja mask. The Evil side resembles me in rl. He is fat and wears and coat all the time. He has been attack by humans his whole life and now is on a killing spree. Evil good if it is human he will kill it.

The ninja form named FreakGamer believes in Riot's cause. The evil side Polo goes for Zac's side since he already uses his name and he will get a chance to kill more humans. So now a war is going on inside Kyle's head deciding who get control of the body.

Wow I am posting a lot into this and I didn't even realize it.

So yea for now I am neutral.

Posted at

… why are all the boys in the nutral team blood thirsty freaks?

Hey, at least both my personalities are neutral!

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

… why are all the boys in the neutral team blood thirsty freaks?

Well come on my character is based off the me in rl. If I was gonna say my entire life I was happy and dancing with the butterflies I would be lying. Blood and gore is fun.

Posted at

OK… Mr. Freak Gamer, you do realize that Riot and Zac don't represent Good and Evil right? There really isn't a good/evil theme in this war. Just two different sides. You know… Like in real wars (except WW2, we all know the Nazis should burn in hell).

Stich
Stich
Posted at

Hm…I don't exactly hold ties with people(I'm untrusting, paranoid, and crazy after all) so I'm not exactly torn…Just anoyed that I have to work with mortals, and that the police from my world have discovered my beach. What a pain.

Note: The police/army of my world are ALL squirrels because they plot my down fall in real life as we speak. Why? Because I have a bad habbit of chasing them and yelling "SQUIRREL!!!!" I can't help myself…:3

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

OK… Mr. Freak Gamer, you do realize that Riot and Zac don't represent Good and Evil right? There really isn't a good/evil theme in this war. Just two different sides. You know… Like in real wars (except WW2, we all know the Nazis should burn in hell).

Yea I understand. My character is trying to decide between good and evil. Since he is considered a hero (in my stories) he fights himself to decide what side of the heroes he wants to be on.

Nazis burn in hell that is evil and cruel of you. Just because the killed of thousands of jews and tried to take over the world didn't mean they where all bad. Is Alexander the Great viewed as evil. No and he took over the whole known world. What about Napoleon. He again tried to take over the world and again not so evil. And in WW2 us Americans bombed the shit out of Japan. But nope still not evil enough. Hitler with his jewish fetish was the evil one. No one was really good in WW2.

Posted at

Nazis burn in hell that is evil and cruel of you. Just because the killed of thousands of jews and tried to take over the world didn't mean they where all bad. Is Alexander the Great viewed as evil. No and he took over the whole known world. What about Napoleon. He again tried to take over the world and again not so evil. And in WW2 us Americans bombed the shit out of Japan. But nope still not evil enough. Hitler with his jewish fetish was the evil one. No one was really good in WW2.

International law dictates that no officer, no matter what the rank, has to obey an immoral order. This law was in effect before WW2. They did not have to obey any of the orders Hitler gave them, but they did. They performed evil experiments on prisoners and slaughtered countless people. They glorified Hitler despite the fact he was evil.

Alexander and Napolean did take over the known world, but they did not order the torture and slaughter of thousands of defenseless people.

Posted at

Not all fetishes are sexual, Lizard. That being said… DROP IT. Please

Fetishes? I didn't say anything about fetishes. =P

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

International law dictates that no officer, no matter what the rank, has to obey an immoral order. This law was in effect before WW2. They did not have to obey any of the orders Hitler gave them, but they did. They performed evil experiments on prisoners and slaughtered countless people. They glorified Hitler despite the fact he was evil.

International law does not come into play when your dictator is killing off thousands of people. If you disobey them that fun little law won't save you. All you would be in that case is another person stuck in the ovens or gas chambers. If Hitler's soldiers didn't listen to him then they would have been killed on the spot. Hitler put fear into the hearts of people in Germany thats why people either fled or did nothing about it. They where afraid of dying. It is a great tactic if you are a dictator. Either way most of the German soldiers had no choice.

Posted at

I respond with the following:

That being said… DROP IT. Please

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

I respond with the following:

That being said… DROP IT. Please

Ok.

Now that that is settled how is everyone doing? Lawl.

Posted at

I can't choose a side. I'll fight if I have to but I don't want anybody hurt. So I'm a medic for either side. My tent is neutral ground. If you misbehave and fight I'll blow you away with Beatrice…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.