Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Registration Act: Rules and Regulations
mystery
mystery
Posted at

Are you allowed to use other users? Do you need their expressed permission first or is it assumed that anyone participating has already given permission?

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Well, it's preferable to ask, but Glarg's crossover thread in the "Your Title Here" section of the forum is a place where you can find several eager persons who have already given consent.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Go to the "Your Title Here" subforum and post a link in the "Post The Link to You Tie-In Comic HERE!" thread. Right now, come to think if it, I'm not sure if they're updating the one on the main site anymore. The more accurate list is on the Mr.Riot_Zac homepage. http://user.drunkduck.com/MrRiot_Zac/ under the reccomended comics.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I'm in. :)

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

I've joined the neutrals and claimed leadership, I won't help you with the comic but I come to ask that the neutrals be see in the comic some time so as that we are able to be known, just use the main characters of our biggest and best comics. Just do it.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.