Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Just put on your old power rangers costume!

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

One I lost that years ago and two there is no want in hell that would fit me anymore.

Posted at

I'd need a corset or a bustier for Lolli Girl…*shrugs* I guess it's time for another thong fight in victoria secret.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

I'd need a corset or a bustier for Lolli Girl…*shrugs* I guess it's time for another thong fight in victoria secret.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Just wait until Glarg reads that.
Giggidy Giggidy

Posted at

Just wait until Glarg reads that.
Giggidy Giggidy

Once more, I must say "Ditto" onto ye, sirrah.

Posted at

I've never actually done it before but next time I go there I will.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Goo

Posted at

Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Goo
When ever i do laundry I shoot my sister's at her and then she yells at me…and then throws larg objects in my general direction…-_-…hmmm…

Posted at

I'm suprised the crazed fan boys aren't screaming for the nurse outfit.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Well Why not.

WE WANT NURSE OUTFIT!!!!!

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

NAUGHTY NURSE! NAUGHTY NURSE!

Posted at

*wolf whistles*
Hell-ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo NURSE! <3

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

Because we've aquired the taste for blue-skinned demons in strategically-altered bunny suits.

Posted at

Because we've aquired the taste for blue-skinned demons in strategically-altered bunny suits.

*grins* Blue is the new fleshy pink.

(Oh yeah. I went there.)

Posted at

Me? In a nurse outfit? No…you don't want that. Their are plenty of drawn pics coming of the nurse outfit though… nOt to mention I have not material and can't sew. So boys…Lolli Girl will come soon.

celrena
celrena
Posted at

I'm not a boy but I'm interested to see how your Lolli Girl outfit looks like

Stich
Stich
Posted at

I have a nearly finnished furry arm now. In all trueth, I never thought I'd be able to make a glove…It's itchy though. >.<

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

I have a nearly finnished furry arm now. In all trueth, I never thought I'd be able to make a glove…It's itchy though. >.<

…You know you could have just glued cotton balls to felt, pull at it, and color it so that it may look like fur.

*grins* Blue is the new fleshy pink.

(Oh yeah. I went there.)

And this is where the line in the sand has been drawn by the peruvial bugs bunny.

I dare you to cross it.

Posted at

I think I might be too tan now for Lolli Girl but oh well…I'll photo shop the picture a lot anyways.

Stich
Stich
Posted at

…You know you could have just glued cotton balls to felt, pull at it, and color it so that it may look like fur.

Why use felt when you got fake fur?….I used felt for the pads though. Eheheheheh! *flexes hand with fur glove on*

Posted at

Why use felt when you got fake fur?….I used felt for the pads though. Eheheheheh! *flexes hand with fur glove on*
I can tell already its going to be cool.

Stich
Stich
Posted at

Yes. It will. Eheheheheh!

Posted at

Its the epic moment…its a picture of me…coslplaying..
AS LOLLI GIRL!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.