Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
OutofLine
OutofLine
Posted at

I have to admit, all the designs so far are looking pretty good! :D

I was thinking of using this design for general Platinum police members, but I think it looks rather futuristic.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

A simple variant of Eviltwinpixie's design with a little corner-pocket "R" and a couple of speculative desings.

And, this is something I'm working on for my own story. Generic Faceless Riot supporting skate punk.

Posted at

I have my own design, once I finish some sketches I'll send it in.

Posted at

Hero.

I place the blame of the last two wasted hours squarely on your shoulders, because you posted that damned picture.

Without further ado I present to you, the Rioteers, the faceless warriors on the side of anonymity:

fight the powah

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Hero like. It says "faceless" while not saying "conformist" or "organized". And, the wrench. It's a very classy weapon. No, really, the wrench is awesome. You can fix, you can bash, you can tighten. It's a multipurpose tool.

acadia
acadia
Posted at

I LOVE machiavelli's designs. They're exactly where it should go. The rioteers shouldn't be organized, and we shouldnt have a 'police' force. We're on the wrong side of the law this time, so we can't be operating out in the open.

Posted at

Yeah, I'm planning a twist with my "Riot Police", so it'd best if other people go with the unorganised designs.

Also, the P police in Hellfire today were HILARIOUS. :D

Posted at

At the same time, I can see groups of people getting together and orginzing themselves into 'Riot Squads' and wearing matching uniforms, because hey, matching uniforms are fun!
But in the future; I'm totaly going for the 'la resistance' style rioters.

Posted at

Mama.

Eagle0600
Eagle0600
Posted at

I like Willowanderer's idea. Top-level elites with names who AREN'T representations of accounts. That way they can be used freely/killed off without anyone getting upset about it.

Cloned Riot members recruited by Rosencron would be a good twist too. Each one would have to have a small, overlookable identifying mark as-well, like slightly funny eyes or something.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.