Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Let's play a game shall we? Myxo'll probably use his crazy background drawing magic powers to create something cool, but he probably won't even see this thread. So the rest of you need to use your crazy background powers to beat his powers and with our

Azaeziel
Azaeziel
Posted at

Back on page 1 or 2 of this thread is a wonderful map of Platinum Bay (Or Duckville, or whatever we are calling it these days). Though I think the Underwater Riot base is still under construction cause in the latest comic it looked like they were just meeting in a two-story brownstone in town. heheh…

Posted at

Back on page 1 or 2 of this thread is a wonderful map of Platinum Bay (Or Duckville, or whatever we are calling it these days). Though I think the Underwater Riot base is still under construction cause in the latest comic it looked like they were just meeting in a two-story brownstone in town. heheh…

Yeah, I was a bt like 'oh' when I saw the base they were in. Hopefully they'll change thin about including the other base later on in the comic.

I have two days free this weekend Willowwanderer so I'll try to atleast get it done in pencil by then :)

Stich
Stich
Posted at

I ment a map of the US/World. I saw the bay one, but not everyone's there. At some point they will be, but untill then, we need a big map, like in that one commercial of that guy known all over the world thanks to some wireless multiplayer game like as a player killer like Sora from .hack//Sign((I think it was a WoW commercial…>.>))

Stich
Stich
Posted at

I did. None of them were big enough. -_-

Greenbot
Greenbot
Posted at

Just Use New York, I mean almost every superhero is based in or in a similar version of it. Its got big buildings,tunnels, by water, It's the perfect breeding ground for superheroes.

Posted at

I have two days free this weekend Willowwanderer so I'll try to atleast get it done in pencil by then :)
okay. I'll come up with somethign esle to do for Monday's update and wait with bated breath.
i mean, if there -is- orginzation, I want to follow it.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Just Use New York, I mean almost every superhero is based in or in a similar version of it. Its got big buildings,tunnels, by water, It's the perfect breeding ground for superheroes.

But it's a bit trite don't you think. And it's already overpopulated by it's own SuperHeroic demographic. I mean. we don't need the Avengers, Ninja Turtles and Fantastic Four running around mucking things up for our heroes. Besides, it's more fun to create our city.

Anyone else care to volunteer to draw a building?

Stich
Stich
Posted at

Ok…More precision…I need a map big enough so I can see what I'm doing clearly, and if it's possible, I'd like state borders to if you can find them.

Posted at

Sorry people, I'm gonna have to delay that drawing again. I've got art course work to finish and obviously that takes priority. I've almost finished the pencil drawing however so it should be up in the next couple of days.

Azaeziel
Azaeziel
Posted at

I'm not to good at buildings, but I've been told once or twice that my back alleys look ok, would one of those work?

Posted at

The medic's tent is located in any city with a hero or other wise. the main medic's tent is linked to all the entrances with dimensional wrifts and the Medic's tent constantly expands to fit the number of patiens it has. How do you find the medic's tent you ask? You just have to want to find it. It is usually in some random muddy field. It could be in the middle of a city or a flat barren desert. Doesn't matter. As long as you need it its there and so is Nikai.

DruidJP585
DruidJP585
Posted at

DruidJP585's base is located directly underneath the city dump. One of the few places the subway and the sewers get close to one another. His base is wedged right between them and is concealed pretty well.
DruidJP585 must have worked out an agreement with the residents of the sewer since they don't seem to bother him much.

We could fit the city dump right between riot base and zac base. It would be perfect, as a explosion shooting upwards from it would be perfectly visible from both bases.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Hey, if you're willing to submit designs of how it looks, I'd be happy to have it there. I'd suggest the lower location, closer to the convention center and a futher away from the High School.

And, remember kids, we still need volunteers to design locations or they're all going to end up looking like Hero drawn buildings!

Posted at

I'll do some building designs!

(Note:In my comic,the buildings look weird at the moment.Ignore it,it's supposed to be Burton-esque.)

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Then by all means, choose a location and draw it. Right now, the Daily Sand and Cemetary have been drawn, I'm working on Radio Station, Snuffkin claimed the Abandoned Church and Mechni has dibsies on drawing the Canival and/or the mini mall.

draxenn
draxenn
Posted at

I have some ideas for the carnival but i don't want to take someone elses 'dibs'.

However, it says 'and/or'.
So..i guess i need to know if it's and..or if it's or. =D

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

I claim an large 75 story office building somewhere near the docks.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

I appreciate the drawing, but let's not get too crazy creating new locations when a lot of the old ones haven't been designed yet.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.