Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

These are some characters I'm going to include in the poster I'm working on (it's ganna have everybody). But I finished these now so I figured I'd post them

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

thats freaking awesomesauce pink!

alejkhan
alejkhan
Posted at

Here's the cover/my character for the Civil War. I have chosen to side with Riot. For now. I guess. Yes.

Freux
Freux
Posted at

Gah, everyone's pictures look so good! I've totally gotta get crackin' on my story. I'm falling behind. XD; Darn you, work! You're interfering with my geeky hobbies!

sinic
sinic
Posted at

Don't worry Rioters, we have science on our side! This is The Chemist, and he fights for Riot. ^_^ He's based on my husband (who is loving this Civil War), and he subdues his enemies with EXPLOSIONS and a surly attitude.

He's going to be featuring heavily in my comic.

^That's my character design. Yup. I'm the one that designed that. With my art ability. My "Art-Fu."

Yup.

I'm a really good artist and certainly not just a chemist masquerading as such…

*slinks off into the background*

Dockworker
Dockworker
Posted at

These are some characters I'm going to include in the poster I'm working on (it's ganna have everybody). But I finished these now so I figured I'd post them

I Love this Banner!

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Everything you touch turns to gold. Except for gold. That turns to Robin Williams, who is comedy gold.

Posted at

Aw, I feel so ignored. The downside of being an offstandish ally. Ah well. Those are usually the wildcards ;)

Azaeziel
Azaeziel
Posted at

Aw, I feel so ignored. The downside of being an offstandish ally. Ah well. Those are usually the wildcards

Don't feel ignored, it just means you can stab 'em in the back when they're not looking! Heheheh… Sorry, it was to good to pass up. I like your character design, it makes me think she has some kind of 'universal re-write' ability, you know, she re-draws the world and changes it. That would be cool, cause then she would be almost unstoppable, cause she could just re-draw the situation to her winning, and that would be that.

Posted at

…ZOMG.I SEE ME :3

…I <3 j00 Pink.

PhatScurl
PhatScurl
Posted at

I decided to be simple with my hero, i designed him to look very similiar to myself. He's armed with only his wits, his Tae Kwon Do skills, and a Bo staff (because Bo staff's are the coolest weapons ever made, plus i kick ass with one)

Persephone
Persephone
Posted at

here's my newest addition to the character design of persephone:

and her baseball bat!
I wanted her to have alittle more protection..so a baseball bat.
and why is it covered in what seems to be either jello or a poor excuse for blood? you'll soon find out if I ever stop procrastinating on my comic!

Freux
Freux
Posted at

here's my newest addition to the character design of persephone:

and her baseball bat!
I wanted her to have alittle more protection..so a baseball bat.
and why is it covered in what seems to be either jello or a poor excuse for blood? you'll soon find out if I ever stop procrastinating on my comic!

Keeewl. I like that pic!

iagojester
iagojester
Posted at

I decided to be simple with my hero, i designed him to look very similiar to myself. He's armed with only his wits, his Tae Kwon Do skills, and a Bo staff (because Bo staff's are the coolest weapons ever made, plus i kick ass with one)

That roxors! It's important to have faith in your own abilities instead of relying on petty machine guns and sharp point swords. Your brawn and your brains will save you…
…well… only if you're on Riot's team, but that's another thread, isn't it? ^_^

Freux
Freux
Posted at

That roxors! It's important to have faith in your own abilities instead of relying on petty machine guns and sharp point swords. Your brawn and your brains will save you…

We, the zacettes, shall make you eat yer words. WithOUT ketchup of any sort. HA. .. HA! :P

Persephone
Persephone
Posted at

We, the zacettes, shall make you eat yer words. WithOUT ketchup of any sort. HA. .. HA! :P

oh freux, that's harsh….expecially coming from one such as yourself!

draxenn
draxenn
Posted at

hehe, grumbleduke…

iagojester
iagojester
Posted at

There's only one way I can reply to that… with a fabulous death glare. Bwa ha ha ha!

Freux
Freux
Posted at

*sends ninjas to keep the pirate busy* Muwahah.

Posted at

Aw, I feel so ignored. The downside of being an offstandish ally. Ah well. Those are usually the wildcards

Don't feel ignored, it just means you can stab 'em in the back when they're not looking! Heheheh… Sorry, it was to good to pass up. I like your character design, it makes me think she has some kind of 'universal re-write' ability, you know, she re-draws the world and changes it. That would be cool, cause then she would be almost unstoppable, cause she could just re-draw the situation to her winning, and that would be that.

That's what I meant by wildcard. lol!

As for the re-drawing, that's GODMODING! Only bad or unscrupulous authors do that, and we know Tantz never does such things; to redraw reality would make her be on Zac's team by default XD hehee.

She can draw some gardenpaths to confuse chaps though- and pretty efficiently ;)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.