F_Allen
F_Allen
Posted at

what a dyslexic dope, crush raid whos raid kitchen cleaner lol

F_Allen
F_Allen
Posted at

Sorry guys for cluttering your forum

CRUSH RIOT!!!!! KILL ANTS WITH RAID!!!!!!!

Posted at

This is just the start. I would eventually like to have everyone's characters on here. I figured I'd start with these. If anyone dosen't want their character featured on this then PQ me or let me know in this forum. I'm only going to draw characters who have picked a side. I might do another for people who don't have a side, later on but i doubt it. If you'd like your character on here in the future just have them colored or write out the colors for them and post them in the sketch forum. I'll gradualy be expanding this. I had a ton of fun drawing this, I hope everyone likes it.

Posted at

Oh my God, that's possibly the most awesome thing I've ever seen…

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Woah, killer…

Posted at

*squueeeee!* Everyone looks so freakin sweet! and I look evil!*squeee*

Posted at

(Edit: They look all jagged on my screen now, like the forum is squishing them up smaller. Dunno if that's happening for other people. In any case, I'll fix it after sleeeeeeeeeeep. ^_^)

Hooray!

Unfortunately I'm not witty/awake enough to think of something hilarious to put on the signs, so I'll leave it up to those who've had more than 4 hours of sleep a night. ;)

Anyone who wants to add their on text, here's the blank version:

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Have I mentioned how Fucking awesome your drawings are, Pink!?!?

Zac
Zac
Posted at

This is just the start. I would eventually like to have everyone's characters on here. I figured I'd start with these. If anyone dosen't want their character featured on this then PQ me or let me know in this forum. I'm only going to draw characters who have picked a side. I might do another for people who don't have a side, later on but i doubt it. If you'd like your character on here in the future just have them colored or write out the colors for them and post them in the sketch forum. I'll gradualy be expanding this. I had a ton of fun drawing this, I hope everyone likes it.

That's awesome. I mean freaking awesome It's much better than the version of it I was doing T_T. We even had some of the same characters in the same place.

Zac
Zac
Posted at

(Edit: They look all jagged on my screen now, like the forum is squishing them up smaller. Dunno if that's happening for other people. In any case, I'll fix it after sleeeeeeeeeeep. ^_^)

Hooray!

Unfortunately I'm not witty/awake enough to think of something hilarious to put on the signs, so I'll leave it up to those who've had more than 4 hours of sleep a night. ;)

^_^ You really do get cookies. :D

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

Wow. That's really all that can be said about that. Just….wow.

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

Hooray!

Heh, that's great, Pixie.

Wait…Zac has cookies?

Posted at

….Pink,I'll send you a pic of my character as soon as I make a coloured version.
…<3

Posted at

Wow, thanks so much everyone for all the compliments. I'm like, crazy happy you all dig it. Community stuff is always more fun when lots of people participate; I'm totally having a blast with this.

Eviltwinpixie: Your picture is plenty funny on its own. I love the slightly blasé expression Mr. Riot has. The bunny ears had me giggling.

Glarg: Yes you have, and it's sweet every time to tell me.:)

Zac: Thanks! I put you and Mr. Riot in the obvious spots but I figured Bite Girl has a whole Wolverine teeth claws thing going on, it's going to be so cool seeing all the different versions of this.

Mr Riot: Wow, to you too sir and Zac for making a project that's actually got everyone involved. Not an easy task.

Captain Jim: You can send it to me if you want, I won't say no. But if you want you can just post it in the hero sketch forum. I promise I'll try and get to everyone.

Thanks again everybody.

acadia
acadia
Posted at

vs.

Pink, you give the marvel peeps a run for their money!

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Pictures

Wow o_o I never actually noticed how much Glarg looks like spiderman.

It's quite scary actually.
Yes you have, and it's sweet every time to tell me.

Just telling the Truth -^-^-

Posted at

Captain Jim: You can send it to me if you want, I won't say no. But if you want you can just post it in the hero sketch forum. I promise I'll try and get to everyone.

Okay,well,it happens to be in the Hero designs place in the General Chat.

Posted at

ha.. it looks like the fire coming up in pinkdiaper's pic is causing the explosion at Marvel…

Posted at

….you know….having our stream of fire shoot up between Cap's legs must REALLLY be painful.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.