Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Sketches and Dial-up killer
Posted at

I want to Salsa! Anyone want to join me?

(And thanks for including me in your awesome pic Aqua.)
What is this? ANOTHER CHICK?! Yay! Snuffy!

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Damnit.

:Hits head on table:

I miss a few days on the duck and I have no idea whats going on. Damn. Stupid Ozzfest. No wait I can't say that. Ozzfest was too frikken cool. Anyway amazing f***ing pic Aqua. I am so happy to be in that pic. Again it is awesome.

Now what is all this talk about dancing. And what do I have to do to get and dance partner.

Posted at

Damnit.

:Hits head on table:

I miss a few days on the duck and I have no idea whats going on. Damn. Stupid Ozzfest. No wait I can't say that. Ozzfest was too frikken cool. Anyway amazing f***ing pic Aqua. I am so happy to be in that pic. Again it is awesome.

Now what is all this talk about dancing. And what do I have to do to get and dance partner.
Just read the post on the last page and it'll tell you everything. ^-^

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Then I guess I (FreakGamer) will Salsa with Snuffkin. If she wants.

:turns to Snuffkin:

May I have this dance?

Posted at

What do you say Snuffkin? Dance with Freak?

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

it was nice knowing you Freak. cuz we just read the stalker hand book. and we're pretty sure that this is the kind of thing that chucks stalkers into a blood rage.
*moves away from the target*

Posted at

Okily dokily. The list will be final as up 9/9/07 and then I'll start woking on the picture.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

^^ We like to dance. but we hope the lack of fire and pudding will not throw us off timing.

Posted at

feel free to steal

OH MY GOD I LURV IT.

Posted at

I should randomly put a slowpoke in the back of the picture somewhere.

Posted at

DO EET.
xD

Posted at

Okay So I've decided to post this here incase anybody missed it or if they don't want to comment on my comic like five times.

THere is a Q and A thing going on for Nikai and Lolli Girl. YEs…Snuffkin. Thank you for teh Idea. I needed something to bridge the gap while I color pages. Anyways…ask Lolli Girl or Nikai or even both any question you'd like and I'll draw a comic with them answering their questions. I'm exstending the deadline till next saturday.

Posted at

Hey all, I know I haven't been putting up much stuff in a while, but i'm coming back strong now.

Here's a DD Civil War mock cover of the Amazing Spiderman issue. I did one with Riot, and now that Zac has his neato armor, it's his turn:

Posted at

Woah!! It looks amazing!! O_O…I shall worship it.

Posted at

OH MAI GAHD.

That cover is made of win and cupcakes.

It requires worship… and the sacrifice of firstborns…

OBEY THE COVER!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.