Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MOrgan
MOrgan
Posted at

Not sure when I'm going to have some free time to work on mine.

However when I looked at pages 6 & 7 of For Your Eyes Only I thought, "I can do that in one page!" Is that acceptable? Not quite sure what's allowed in a remix.

Dumok
Dumok
Posted at

I dont see why not, If it's cool with the artist.

MOrgan
MOrgan
Posted at

I've started sketching out my remix. Hopefully It'll be finished in a few days.

Dumok
Dumok
Posted at

Sorry only admins of the Remix can get a "Sneak Peak" no sense spoiling the joy of discovery.

Dumok
Dumok
Posted at

Great Job with the page Lothar!!!

Dumok
Dumok
Posted at

Alrighty then, I think we have only one more Remix to be done so I would Like to get the next round going….
Any one?

lothar
lothar
Posted at

i wanna do another comic, prolly only one page this time , that last one took a while to finish !
Also i think the ACR needs some more publicity , i will put a permanent link to it on the GRIND main page and i was also thinking of adding a link to this forum on the ACR page , that way people can find this forum and join the remix. i was also thinking that the ACR needs some sort of warning , either at the top of the page or as the home page similar to what i've done with GRIND , just to cover our asses so some puritan doesn't go complaining about how they were scarred for life because they saw human copulation . what do you think ? is it neccessary? i could set it up pretty easily, last time i tryed tweaking with it DD was acting all wonky , but i think it's OK now !

Dumok
Dumok
Posted at

Well with the A Rating I think that Only those who registered and those of a certain age can look at the contents of the remix, but Maybe I can whip something up.
As to your next page, do you think you can work on something for ACTD?

MOrgan
MOrgan
Posted at

Man, a lot of shit seemed to hit a lot of fans this week. I finally got the pic inked & scanned & just need to clean it up, add text & color.

Hopefully *crosses fingers* I can get it done this weekend.

Kohdok, my scanner is terrible with pencils & I tend to pencil pretty lightly anyway.

MOrgan
MOrgan
Posted at

I've started sketching out my remix. Hopefully It'll be finished in a few days.
Sweet! I can't wait to see it. Is there a rule against you slinging me a peek at the pencils before finishing it, or do I have to wait for the final product?
It's not the pencils, but the unretouched inks can be seen at http://www.drunkduck.com/M_Organ_Extras/index.php?p=278958

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.