Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MadCat
MadCat
Posted at

Vote for your favorite female in this forum.

As a special note: write-ins will not be counted. Please only vote for characters that participated in the contest.

*Edit*
Due to my own stupidity, and also because of high demand, everyone is allowed to either cast two votes at once, or else add a second vote to the thread! However, you cannot vote for the same character twice.

Azaeziel
Azaeziel
Posted at

Oh, this was a hard decision, but I think I have to vote for Nancy from Nancy the Necromancer! Woot!

Edit: Second vote? Ok, it goes to Kira Nitestream.

(Does this mean all of the categories from now on are going to have a first and second vote?)

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Eve from Misfit Assassins (She's cute, and I fear Flipper may eat me…)

EDIT:
Since we get a second vote, I'm going with Rachel from Alternate Earth.

Locoma
Locoma
Posted at

Emma Mardy from Lifes a Dilema With Cory and Emma

allanah
allanah
Posted at

Honey Butter from Rainbow Carousel!
So cute!
And I guess I'll put in a vote for my character Angela since all I seem to do is torture her :P
But for reals, its Honey!

Memmy
Memmy
Posted at

Whoo, I had tough time deciding between several women… But my vote will have to go for Paula!

2nd vote goes to Nancy. :)

Posted at

Rachel, the Chocobo lover. I think if we were all honest…Whoever drew this really went beyond expectations and I'm not sure what comic it is from…Did the person not include this information? I still want to cast my vote for her! (Although Nancy, Paula, Eve and Princess all deserve honerable mentions, the ladies looked fantastic)

Revised Vote:
Rachel from Alternate Earth is my first choice, the coloring and interpretation of the contest rules illustrated in this drawing are creative and unique to the contest.

My second choice would have to be Nancy, from Nancy the Necromancer…I appreciate the entire page (It's hard to do a full page.) and the dress design, with the skulls was UBER-COOL.

For my third choice, since manners are dead (Oh, my parents would be sooo disappointed…) I am voting for Princess from, Marital Bliss??? I think her dress is AWESOME! The sheerness of the material on the torso looks neat and it looks like a "traditional" pageant gown, plus her Author's Note was witty and complimentary to the character.

Revised Vote (FINAL):
I could have sworn I read three votes in the e-mail, but I just went to the forum and noticed two—Rachel and Nancy

Snarky
Snarky
Posted at

I cast my vote for Nancy from Nancy the Necromancer
Yayyy Nancy!

Posted at

.w. I vote for Kira! Nice design, indeed.

.. By the way, if I may so mention here, you forgot to put that Rachel is from Alternate Earth. I thought I put that in the e-mail, but maybe I didn't, because I'm a spaz. ^^;

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

Casey from The End

Darwin
Darwin
Posted at

Casey from the End is my vote!

wyldflowa
wyldflowa
Posted at

Argh! It's too hard to decide! XD I'm torn between a number of entries but I think in the end I'll have to go for Rini from Sweet Destruction. The sparkly pinkness of it all and the cute extra chibis in the background did it for me. :D

F_Allen
F_Allen
Posted at

its gotta be want to be Casey from THE END without a doubt ;)

gigafelz
gigafelz
Posted at

Casey from the End FTW

matteblack
matteblack
Posted at

Casey from The End gets my vote! Cheers

Posted at

I vote for Casey Orchard from THE END...

well, i guess i have to, don't i?

Same.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.