Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

Hehehe, my. Well, when the set gets fixed up and repaired, Zara here has a question for you!

Zara: I do?

Yes, you do! *Leans in and whispers*

Zara: *Gasp* Oh yes! What I would like to know is if there are any fairtales or legends of people that are signifigant of the past? In example, we have our stories of Alixixi and Saris, what about you?
*Staring intently*

Jessica: Why yes there are!

There used to be creatures that lived on this world long, long ago. They called themselves "hyoomans". These creatures were said to wield great magic. They had chariots that would move without animals to pull them, some were even known to fly!

Some of these hyoomans were good, others were bad. There was one hyooman who was so evil, so terrifying, that he was refered to in the book of Gia, (The bovine bible.) as the creator of evil. It is written that this vile hyooman slaughtered millions upon millions of bovines and had thier flesh consumed within the walls of his tempels which he had erected all over Gia's beautiful surface.

Toshubi: What was this hyooman's name?

Jessica: I dare not speak it! He is only known as the "Evil One".

Toshubi: Let me see that book. (Takes the Book of Gia and flips through it.) Is this it right here?

Jessica: Y-yes. Please, He is responsable for the deaths of millions… maybe even trillions of bovines!

Toshubi: His name was Ronald McDonald?

Jessica: AHH!!! YOU SPOKE THE NAME OF THE EVIL ONE!!! (Looks around nervously.)

Toshubi: Jessica, the hyoomans are long gone. The nanos made them disappear long long ago.

Jessica: Your heathen ways fail to inform you of the hyooman's return to Gia's boosim one day. When that day comes, all furries must either choose to stand together… or perish at the hyooman's magical wands and staves of destruction! (Breaks down into incoherent crying and blabering.)

Toshubi: We'll be back, I need to calm her down.

(To be continued.)

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

Hehehe, my. Well, when the set gets fixed up and repaired, Zara here has a question for you!

Zara: I do?

Yes, you do! *Leans in and whispers*

Zara: *Gasp* Oh yes! What I would like to know is if there are any fairtales or legends of people that are signifigant of the past? In example, we have our stories of Alixixi and Saris, what about you?
*Staring intently*

Blade of Toshubi Legends part 2.

Toshubi: Ok we're back. Ok There is a legend of a rodent from very long ago when the hyoomans still ruled the earth. He was a mouse named Dravis. It is said that he was jabbed by the "Needle of Knowledge" by a hyooman. Somehow the magic within the needle bestowed upon him the ability to reason and increased his intelligence. When he escaped his cell, he took many of the other rodents with him. As time went on, Dravis grew more intelligent and he discovered that this trait was being passed down to his children. Whenever a rodent was eaten by a predator, the magic from the Needle of Knowledge was passed on as well.

Jessica: I remember reading about Dravis at the Bovine Academy for Females. Shortly after he escaped from the hyoomans, the nanos made the hyoomans disappear. Saaay! Wasn't Dravis and the rodents he saved from the hyoomans white furred?

Toshubi: Yes, why?

Jessica: (Just staring at Toshubi's fur color.) Ever wonder if you and Dravis are related?

Toshubi: Nah. White fur is common among mice.

Jessica: Rrriiight! (Under her breath) Maybe common among LAB MICE!

Kali
Kali
Posted at

Oh dear, this is turning out to be snide.

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Zara: Ohohoho, for an evil noe he has a weirdly mundane name. Must've been to trick and disarm the people. *Pats Jessica on the head* To know it quite well by heart you must've studdied well!
Hmn, needle of knowledge? I wonder what it was made out of? I wonder if there are schematics about?

Royal knight leader: I heard she was a knowledge freak, but my.

Zara: Oi. *Pulls ear*

RKL: Ow ow ow!

Hmn, I wonder if I just gave myself spoilers. Well, I did ask the right kind of question for it I guess. Until next time kittens, calves, puppys and eh… mices?

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

This is for all the character AND the author. What is the worst joke you have ever heard?

The Author: Well, THE worst joke i ever heard was this one…
Why did the chicken cross the road?…. To get to the other side. (God I hate that one.)

Toshubi: I'd have to say this is mine…
What do your get when you mix five pigs and a bunch of male deer? you get "five sows and bucks". (Say it fast.)

Jessica: I've got one that's pretty bad…
If they made powdered water, what would you add to it?

Reiko: I don't think that qualifies as a joke Jessica. Ok heres one…
Knock knock.
Jessica: (Rolling her eyes.) Who's there?
Reiko: Orange.
Jessica: >Sigh!< Orange who?
Reiko: Orange ya gonna open the door?

The Author: … And the jokes just go down hill from here on out.

Reiko: Oh wait I just remembered another one!
Knock knock!
The Author: SORRY OUT OF TIME!!

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

This is for all the character AND the author. What is the worst joke you have ever heard?

Bad jokes part 2

Advisor Toh: Toshubi has had far too much time in the forum here! We are taking over Lamika!!

Lamika: Yes master, I live only to please you.

Advisor Toh: Let me see that question Kali asked… Hmmm… Ok I think I have one for ya…
When is a door not a door? When it's "ajar". Get it? "A jar!"

Lamika: Ah! You're so clever my master.

Advisor Toh: I got another one…
Why does a chicken coupe have two doors?

Lamika: I don't know my master, why.

Advisor Toh because if it had four it would be a chicken sedan!

Lamika: Most humorous my master.

Advisor Toh: I got pages of this stuff! Here's another…

Lamika: (Holding up a sign where Advisor Toh can't see it saying, "Someone please KILL me!!")

Advisor Toh: What do you say to a canine who runs away? Dog-gone!

Lamika: Oh master! You are truly a witty feline. I really must get back to tracking down Toshubi for you my master.

Advisor Toh: Nonsense! Toshubi can wait… Oh I got another one!

Lamika: (Whimpers)

Advisor Toh: Why doesn't a bicycle stand up by itself? Because it's two tired!

Where do pigs park their cars? In porking lots!

Why did the crook rob a bakery? He needed the dough! I could go on with this for hours!

Lamika: Kneels and prepares to commit sepuku.

Kali
Kali
Posted at

Eve: LALALALALALALALALA I CAN'Y HEAR YOU!

ME: Know we know Toh's top secret and highly deadly torture methods. Those are terrifyingly bad. As for Jessica's, people do actually sell and some people are actually dumb enough to buy it. http://www.buydehydratedwater.com/os.htm

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Well considering that you said things about shoving Toshubi into Setar, I thought I'd inquire justly on your end too. Perhaps I could send a signifigant someone to Toshubi's world to enjoy the war.

Zara: I don't like where this is going.

Tara: She's probably going to pick one of us, giving a little talking time for anticipation.

How about, someone who would likely draw a blade upon being there, but isn't as likely to getting killed by Toshubi. Because of a certain amount of remorse stuck in the stubborn mouses head.

So, what would it take to transport Gin Amana the second, to Tosh's world? What special place, what special condition? How would the characters react upon meeting my currently bleeding kitten?

Gin: … This bodes ill, enough to make me sick.

Kali
Kali
Posted at

That's one i wonder about. I dunno how a mouse wronged by cats would react to a cat from else where because he didn't react TOO badly to Byakko's Sho.

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

Well considering that you said things about shoving Toshubi into Setar, I thought I'd inquire justly on your end too. Perhaps I could send a signifigant someone to Toshubi's world to enjoy the war.

Zara: I don't like where this is going.

Tara: She's probably going to pick one of us, giving a little talking time for anticipation.

How about, someone who would likely draw a blade upon being there, but isn't as likely to getting killed by Toshubi. Because of a certain amount of remorse stuck in the stubborn mouses head.

So, what would it take to transport Gin Amana the second, to Tosh's world? What special place, what special condition? How would the characters react upon meeting my currently bleeding kitten?

Gin: … This bodes ill, enough to make me sick.

Well there are two places that a unsuspecting character from another comic could stumble upon and wind up in Toshubi's world. The most likely place is the Diseased Islands. Toshubi will be going there in next couple of chapters. But be warned! This Island chain is frought with danger! Broken Ones prowl the jungels at night, various creatures lurk in the shadows, and even in the daylight you are not asured safety. There is a reason no furrie goes to the Diseased Islands.

The second place is the Oki Castle ruins. (If your looking for something closer to Toshubi's current location.) This castle is said to be haunted by the spirits of both the original rodent rulers and the feline rulers that took over after the battle at Oki when Toshubi's family were killed. (Toshubi assassinated them all except for a select few. See the page labeled "campfire stories" for details.)

As for how Toshubi would react… well first he'd be confused by the lack of fur. Your characters appear to be mostly covered by skin. He may want to know what crime the character commited. (Shaving of the fur is one form of punishment for minor crimes like adultry, lies, vandelism ect.) He will be VARY wary of anyone with feline feaures, but if they prove to be trustworthy he may tolerate thier presence. Chances are, Jessica would be the one to interact with one of your kitty people. Toshubi would be cold and very short, but Jessica would be willing to try and bridge the gap by being the "go between" furrie.

If you have further questions feel free to ask me!? :)

Posted at

I read it as Evil Hymens. That disturbs me thoroughly.

Who's your most hated enemy?

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

I read it as Evil Hymens. That disturbs me thoroughly.

Who's your most hated enemy?

The Author: My ex-wife!

Toshubi: At the top of my list is Major Kohi, then Lamika, then Emperor Kenogi, then General Kai, then Advisor Toh, Then….

Jessica: Uh Toshubi, that's enough. Lamika is on my most hated list for the murder of my mother.

Advisor Toh: I dispise General Kai. His "Code of honor" get in the way of my conquest of this world. Toshubi is nothing more than a meer nusance.

Major Kohi: Currently there isn't anyone I hate.

Masato: Well… I don't hate the guys, but Toru and my commanding officer are two furries I don't really care for.

Reiko: Advisor Toh needs to be brought to justice… dead or alive. (Preferably dead!)

Kei: That disgusting bovine Jessica! She ruined my life!

Eri: The three tiger samurai that raped me before Masato found me! I don't know thier names, but I'll never forget thier faces!

General Kai: I do not trust Advisor Toh, but I don't hate him.

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Well, lets see, now we've developed a place. I've got a general idea of the reactions started.
As to keep surprizes for people, I'll chat the details with you in a Quack. For now, though, I need to determine which of the two places I like.

*Drumming fingers together plottingly.*

I assume you know something that would actually teleport Gin there. What would specifically pick this kitten and move him to? I think I'll choose the diseased lands, by the way.
Hmn, what power, or item would toss a dysfuctional cat boy into Toshi's arms?

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

Well, lets see, now we've developed a place. I've got a general idea of the reactions started.
As to keep surprizes for people, I'll chat the details with you in a Quack. For now, though, I need to determine which of the two places I like.

*Drumming fingers together plottingly.*

I assume you know something that would actually teleport Gin there. What would specifically pick this kitten and move him to? I think I'll choose the diseased lands, by the way.
Hmn, what power, or item would toss a dysfuctional cat boy into Toshi's arms?

This is what I love about comics… You can use anything your little heart desires!

Perhaps one day Gin is going through Zara's underwear drawer, at the bottom of the drawer located next to the strange smooth long cylindrical shaped thing that buzzes when on end is twisted is an odd key. After a time of searching he finds a locked door or perhaps a locked trunk, or even a locked book that the key fits…

That is just one of MANY possibilities!

Zara, Sorry about the vibrator joke, I just couldn't resist. Please don't kill me!

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Haha, I don't think Zara even knows what they are.
And Gin would be more likely to stick his hand in the mouth of a goat. Hehehe.

Besides, I'm sure Tara's drawer is better. Afterall, she dresses like a barmaid. XD

Kali
Kali
Posted at

o.O I never consider anyones comic character having those hidden in their draws… *shudders*…

Have any of the character's ever had wierd dreams if so what was it?

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

o.O I never consider anyones comic character having those hidden in their draws… *shudders*…

Toshubi: I tend to have nightmares of my family's death. So to answer your question… no.

Jessica: I had a dream about being chased by a tub of white frosting once.

Eri: I had one where I was underwater and didn't have to worry about breathing.

Lamika: Well… I've never had any dreams that I can remember. But I did over hear Advisor Toh talking in his sleep once… Something about wearing female underwear in public.

(The whole cast just stares at Lamika)

Kali
Kali
Posted at

Toshubi: I tend to have nightmares of my family's death. So to answer your question… no.

Jessica: I had a dream about being chased by a tub of white frosting once.

Eri: I had one where I was underwater and didn't have to worry about breathing.

Lamika: Well… I've never had any dreams that I can remember. But I did over hear Advisor Toh talking in his sleep once… Something about wearing female underwear in public.

(The whole cast just stares at Lamika)

Eve: You secretly harbour a dislike for Toh don't you Lady Snowblood?

Hati:"But ladies underwear are strangely comfortable and give quite good… support…"

Eve: O.o
Skol:"WTF!!!"
Fenrir:"…What have I brought into this world?!!"

Hati

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Oh! I've got one. n.n
These are just to whoever as the best answer.

Are there any goat people? Or goat 'broken one's?

Side note: Is 'VRAAAAAAAAA!' A cool sound effect or what?

*Thumbs up*

Also, what country/city is the hyooman ruins in the diseased lands?

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

Oh! I've got one. n.n
These are just to whoever as the best answer.

Are there any goat people? Or goat 'broken one's?

Side note: Is 'VRAAAAAAAAA!' A cool sound effect or what?

*Thumbs up*

Also, what country/city is the hyooman ruins in the diseased lands?

Hrmmm… Perhaps this one is best answered by Jessica.

Jessica: Well, there are goat furries, (Or also known as Capranonians.) they tend to be spread out among the Bovine, Deer, and Buffalo regions. Most furries view them as ill tempered and terrible gluttons. But I'm sure there are some nice ones out there… somewhere.

As for the sound effect, "VRAAAAAAAAAAA!" Uh… you'll need to ask the author.

Author: Well… It depends on what the sound effect is being used for. For a car reving up it's engine it's an awesome sound effect. But if it's being used to give sound to a horse galloping over stone covered streets, not so good.

The last one I'll give to Reiko.

Reiko: Well, I can't read the ancient runes and glyphs the hyoomans used to cast thier magic or record thier history, but I do remember one of the old translators deciphering one of the hyooman's old signs that was found at a cross road of one of the larger islands. My guess is that it must have been the name of the hyooman city before the Great Cataclysm because it doesn't make any sense to me…
"Seattle Bus Stop"
I know what "Stop" means, but what's a "bus", and what's a "Seattle"? I'll tell you what I think it is. I think it was a check point that travelers had to stop at and be searched before being allowed to travel into the city's center. "Seattle" must be the hyooman word for ""traveler", and "bus" must be the hyooman word for "must". So in our language the sign reads, "Travelers Must Stop". I should have been an archeologyst.

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

What Mu says towards Jessica: I'm sure most of them are good, they just like their food and space!

As for the sound effect, I was going to use it for a screeching spider thing.

Mu at Reiko: (Hmnn… lets add fuel to the fire!)
Well, true, but what if were actually in middle of the city? Then I suppose they would use the same kind of sign for outside the ruling monarch's castle. Or perhaps right outside the collisuem of games?

However, I have to wonder what the people would do if they ever met a hu, I mean Hyooman.
Hehe… Hehehe!

MOrgan
MOrgan
Posted at

What would your characters do if they appeared in the Real World? (Our world, not the TV show, although that might be an interesting question as well.)

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

What would your characters do if they appeared in the Real World? (Our world, not the TV show, although that might be an interesting question as well.)

Well that would depend if they knew what the "real world" was or if they were just dumped here by mistake. Lets choose the "They know where they are" side.

Reiko: I'd grab up some hyooman artifacts that are still working and are small enough for me to carry back to the Canine Territories for study by our engineers and scholars.

Advisor Toh: I would find a way to conqure that world after I have conquered this one.

Eri: Well, I'd say that I'd look around a little… but I wouldn't want to stay there.

Jessica: I would find where the Evil One kept his bovine prisioners and I would free them! Shortly afterward, I'd build the first Bovine resistance and have the Evil One and all of his followers trampeled benieth our feet and gored with our horns!

Lamika: It would be my destiny to serve at my master's side as he took over the "real world".

Raool: Hrmmm… Are there pretty females there? I would at least like to try out the "local flavors" before returning home. (If you know what I mean!)

Thobold: I'd have Raool taken in to be nutered. He needs to learn to keep that THING under control!

Raool: I find your sense of humor most disturbing Thobold.

Toshubi: What would I do?… I'd hunt down the bastard who decided to write my comic! He could have written a happy romace story, but NNNNNOOOooooo! He had to start the story off with my family being burned to death before my eyes and then have me have nightmares about it!! Why not a comedy!?!? HUH!? HUH!!? I'm gonna rend him limb from limb!!

Author: Oh would you look at the time! Gotta run. (Literaly!)

MOrgan
MOrgan
Posted at

Toshubi's I knew (more or less), Toh's I figured, Jessica surprised me a little.

I figured she would try to get the author to bring her mom back to life, although , as a joke the idea that she would want the Evil One ground up into hamburger did pop into my mind earlier today, but I never figured the answer would be along those lines.

Posted at

What kind of puddings do you have in your world and what's your favourite?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.