Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
chaychan
chaychan
Posted at

Er…You have wonderful thoughts on the future…so..um..sorry…I bet Toshubi could totally beat up every one who would even try to kill/maim him..so don't cry?

I guess I shouldn't ask Toshubi the same kind of questions I asked Jessica then should I?

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

I was wondering, what does Jessica plan to do after all of this is over?
And does she have any plans on what to do if Toshubi dies?

Er…You have wonderful thoughts on the future…so..um..sorry…I bet Toshubi could totally beat up every one who would even try to kill/maim him..so don't cry?

I guess I shouldn't ask Toshubi the same kind of questions I asked Jessica then should I?

Toshubi: You know… I've been so engulfed with my own vengance I haven't given much thought to what to do afterward. Jessica would need a stable life so she could finish growing up. The only skills I have are murder, and farming. So I guess I would try to find a place to start a small farm. I don't know what Jessica would think about living on a farm. She is strong for her size she isn't afraid of getting her hands dirty once in a while.

As for Jessica dying… This is something I worry about ever since the death of her mother. I know that I can't be everywhere at once, but I hope that I make wise enough choices to keep her as safe as possible.
If Jessica were to die, I think that would destroy me inside. If it were a feline who killed her… no more Mr. Nice Mouse! I most likely drop my restraint to let kittens live! But that is a very dark and bloody path that even I don't like to think about.

MOrgan
MOrgan
Posted at

The only skills I have are murder, and farming. So I guess I would try to find a place to start a small farm.
A murder farm? ;-)

chaychan
chaychan
Posted at

Ah, I see.
Well for kittens every where I hope that Jessica stays among the living for a long while.

Kali
Kali
Posted at

I don't even know why I thought of this… If regular cows have 4 teats on their udders and human women have 2 nipples, do the female bovines have 2 nipples or 4?

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

I don't even know why I thought of this… If regular cows have 4 teats on their udders and human women have 2 nipples, do the female bovines have 2 nipples or 4?

Jessica: *Blink - Blink* W-what?

Reiko: I think it's safe to say she's got one per breast. (Otherwise I'd have like, three per breast.)

Jessica: I… Somehow I feel violated. >Crosses her arms accross her chest.<

Reiko: But now that you mention it, the bovine females are known for generating large quantities of milk. Perhaps Jessica does have the extra nipples to assist in getting the milk out.

Jessica: W-what!? No! I… I've only got one per breast like you Reiko. It's just that… well… th-they're bigger.

Reiko: What? You mean the areolas?

Jessica: No. I mean the nipple itself. The part the child would suckle and nibble on to get to the milk. The milk ducts are larger and the pores that the milk it suckled from are bigger too. Once a bovine gets about half way through puberty her breasts start milk production. It's very cumbersome to have your chest start gaining an additional 5 to 10 pounds in the next couple years. Not to mention the back… Hey, who's hiding over there!?

Reiko: You there! Come out where we can see you! >Drawing one of her swords.<

Raool: Oh… Hey there. I was uh… looking for my contact lens. Yup! That's what I was looking for.

Jessica: Raool!!!!

Raool: Gotta run! >Takes off like a bat out of hell!<

Reiko: Get back here you little runt!! >Chases<

Kali
Kali
Posted at

Sorry Jessica. XD As for Reiko bringing up the other species, I never considered that.

Kali
Kali
Posted at

I response to recent comic pages, regular bugs are smaller than regular cats, mice, cows ect… Is there a particular reason that the fly is bigger than the present day inhabitants? And also, how big are the damn spiders?!

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

I response to recent comic pages, regular bugs are smaller than regular cats, mice, cows ect… Is there a particular reason that the fly is bigger than the present day inhabitants? And also, how big are the damn spiders?!

The Author: An excelent question! The reason is half scientific and half fiction.

First the scientific reason…
Insects weren't always the tiny little guys we know today. About 300 million years ago, some insects could get up to six feet! Imagine a dragonfly with a wing span of thirty inches! Can't imagine it? That's ok. you can find fossils of these insects in museums so it is proven that they were much bigger. The reason why they were so much larger back then is because the amount of oxygen in the air was much much higher. Today, oxygen only makes up about 20 percent of the air we breathe. insects breathe through their exoskeleton with the help on tubes called tracheas. The bigger the insect the more oxygen it needs to breathe and move. The problem with the Trachea system is that it isn't very efficient when the creature gets bigger. (Weight and mass play a key role.) So with that said, this next part will make sense…
After the great cataclysim that killed off all the remaining humans on earth, there wasn't any humans to polute and ravage the planet anymore. So earth's atmosphere was able to create a much more oxygen rich enviroment. Thus giving the insects a boost in their size.

Now for the fictional part…
As the mammals of the earth were affected by the nano virus so were some of the insects that fed upon them… (Fleas, misquitos, leaches, centipieds, ect.) contracted the nano virus, and as those insects were consumed by other insects, (Beetels, spiders, scorpions, ect…) the nano virus spread to them. Some kind of nifty Si-Fi mumbo jumbo happened and POOF! you've got these damn big bugs!

Thank you for your attention and now go back to looking at the pretty little pictures that make my comic.
:)

For the scientific facts…
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/07/070730-giant-insects.html

MOrgan
MOrgan
Posted at

To the characters major & minor:

If you could overthrow your author & change the rest of the story (no rewriting the past) what would happen?

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

To the characters major & minor:

If you could overthrow your author & change the rest of the story (no rewriting the past) what would happen?

Author: DAMN YOU MORGAN!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!

Toshubi: Isn't it obvious? I would see to it personaly that the Feline Empire crumbeled to its knees! The Emperor, Advisor Toh, Major Kohi, and his company of soldiers would DIE most horribly!! Once my revenge was setteled, I would go back to being a common farmer again. If Jessica would be willing, I'd keep her as the daughter I never had. I'd make sure she got married to a good male who would take good care of her. I would grow old and die a happy grandfather. I'm a rather simple furrie once you get past all the vengance and violence.

Jessica: I would see to it that Lamika suffered greatly before the end comes for her! I think that Toshubi would get his revenge on Major Kohi and his Kiryn company and the Emperor. Once justice was served, we would return to the Bovine Kingdom where he could retire from assassination and live in a much more civilized culture. We would then live together as father and daughter till I get married and have a family of my own. The Feline Empire and the Rodent Dynasties would resolve their differences diplomaticly rather than resolving them through war. Reiko would go home a hero after getting the evidence she needed to put Advisor Toh in prison for the rest of his miserable life! I'd be sure that his slaves were freed and that Tomo and Kira somehow got back together again. Masato and Eri would escape to the forbidden lands where mixed species relations are tolerated, they would fall in love with each other and get married. Raool would find that "one female" that he just couldn't live without and would spend a considerable amount of time charming her before he finally gets her. Thobold would learn to smile more and yell less. Mesi would find a male who would love her even though she's handicaped. Kei would be shuned a traitor by the rodents and she would live a life of loneliness and heart ache! Hrmmm… Have I left anyfurrie out?

(To be continued…)

MOrgan
MOrgan
Posted at

How do the characters feel about Blade of Toshubi being nominated for Best Anthropomorphic Comic?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.