Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Hey, I like it! Especially how you did her boots (mind the "T"!), I couldn't really make it work in my sketch. I think you just need to exaggerate her figure a bit more.

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

I don't want to be the one to go bursting peoples bubble and ruining peoples moods as you all sketch each others characters, but i want you to remember one thing. Not every scene of the comic will feature all of the heroes at the same time, it would not work. Equally that means that we won't each get to draw all of the characters…which is unfortunate but unavoidable.

For example, as I am now writing the story and I am on the opening few pages I have to accept the fact that I will not get to draw much of the action, i am doing introductions. Some scene are limited to just 2 of the characters at a time.

If when you find out what you are drawing you are not pleased then at this late stage the only option will be to swap with another artist. Once I have issued the plot, I will start a new Thread for exactly that kind of debate, but hopefully we will not have a problem.

If you want, I can let you each know who will feature in you scenes so that you practise the relevant characters.

In the case of Literacysuks1, i know now that your pages take place PRIOR to Bombshells involvement in the battle, so you won't actually be drawing her. Although you do have her for the final shot…

Let me know if you want a breakdown and I will do it.

Posted at

If I'm only drawing bombshell once in the comic, all the better to practice to make that one drawing count eh?

And do you know which characters I'll be drawing in my pages so that I can focus my practice a bit more?

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

@Literacysuks1:

2 of your pages will feature the aliens, (which as we have not settled on a design for Deuce yet is a little tricky at the moment)

But your other 3 pages feature:
Hellfire
Energize
Acrobat
Tazor

and of course Deuce

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Wow, impressive design… and the schedule sounds good!

Here's a quick & ugly color test for Bombshell:

Her glove should have some metallic color…

Posted at

Thanks for the colour design Nihil. Personally I'm in no real rush, but I can't include Tazor in it until I know the colours of his design, and we need to keep to the schedule. Also, out of curiosity, what is Tazor's power?

Spudsy
Spudsy
Posted at

Tazer has powers along the same sort of lines as silver surfer,

1/ as well as having his own source of power he can absorb most energy to use as his own
2/ he can fly
3/ his suit is made out of solid energy,
4/ he can shape the energy at will (protective barrier's/ force fields that sorta thing)
5/ if he absorbs lots of energy he will grow in size until its used up or expelled.

And last but not least.

6/ He's good at chess and makes nice coffee, (^-^)

Spudsy
Spudsy
Posted at

Here is his design also.

Posted at

Lol, cheers Spuds!

Sounds like a great character overall, we have a nice spread of powers/abilities.

(So, going off Nepath's drawing, his hair is like purple/blue energy?)

Spudsy
Spudsy
Posted at

Yeah looks alot like blue flames with white in the centre. when he gets charged up it turn's into mostly white with blue edge's

Posted at

I'm doing my first page with the aliens from deuce's race, I figured deuce's face would be similar to their's so I'm posting this rough for consistency…or so that some other person drawing deuce can tell me I'm doing it wrong. You're still going to do a final deuce design right nepath? or are we staying with the first one?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.