Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

I'd be happy if I could draw Bombshell's first appearance, since she's the only one who doesn't have a comic yet (it's in the works, but you know how it is…). If you're all really fast and have half of the pages done before October 10th, I'd probably opt to do a later sequence, but if not, I'd go for the Acrobat/Bombshell/city mayhem scene.

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

Eachartist will 5 pages and as best as possible i would like to keep them in bunches for flow, so for you i will suggest this:

you have 1 page from the first 5 pages that will introduce Bombshell and the you take 4 pages toward the end of the book.

Referring to your Plot Suggestion post, i have no intention of having Acrobat and Bombshell stand around, if anything they will be the key to defeating Deuce. As for her first appearance, i was thinking along the lines of the UN Office scene anyway so it's all good.

I will begin writing the story this week.

EDIT:
Im my plan, most of the Bombshell/Acrobat scenes will be in the later stages anyway.

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

I am putting the pages/artist structure again to kind of set in stone (sort of)

I have written a basic outline for the story and before writing the full version I want to have this structure in place so that I can write it in sections with each artist in mind. This way I can make sure everyone gets something cool to draw that involves other characters.

So it has changed slightly after reading peoples preferences on this subject so hopefully no one has a problem.

Cover Art: Monkeymafia

Pages 1-3: Nepath
Page 4: Abt_Nihil
Pages 5-6: Nepath
Pages 7-11: Literacysuks1
Pages 12-16: Spudsy
Pages 17-21: Monkeymafia
Pages 22-25: Abt_Nihil

As far as im concerned unless anyone has some major issues this is it. I am now writing the story…

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

Just an update for you.

The story is progressing nicely, i have pretty much structured the events that take place on everyones pages and I am re-drafting it this week. I hope to have the finished version for you all by the weekend.

I have added a 26th page that will feature a group shot of the team having saved the day, and thought as it is the last page it would be cool to have the idea that someone mentioned before of having all of us supply one character drawing that I can splice together.

But to make it more interesting I have assigned a different character for each artist, this was random so, here are the results. I will at some point post a layout for the shot as a rough guide so that we all do pictures that will gel together nice (we don't want different perspectives and all that)

Heres the set-up:

Energize - Moneymafia
Tazor - Nepath
Acrobat - Abt_Nihil
Hellfire - Spudsy
Bombshell - Literacysuks1

It will be completely irrelevant to the story but will make a nice ending shot.

Posted at

I'm starting my pages, but it just occured to me, is it set at night or during the day? Just one of those small details that is actually quite important when it comes to it.

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

Regarding the final page of the comic. As you will remember we said that the final page of the comic would be a compilation of all characters by all artists. I now think that maybe this was not the greatest idea and will cause a lot of problems. I also imagine that it will potentially create a gap between the final 2 pages of the book that will ruin the wrapping up scene by Abt_Nihil.

I now suggest that 1 artist is selected to draw the final shot. As we did with the cover, we will do it by vote. Send me a PQ of the Artist that you would like to draw the final shot, (although Spudsy is excluded from this).

Let me know.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.