Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Toshubi has a thread like this, so why not? n.n
Have a question, comment, or perhaps some art to show to the Cast?

This is the place, to get people to understand, I'll ask one of the cast something! (You can also desiginate that you want a few to answer)

"Hey Zara, nice legs, when do they open?!"

Zara: … Pervert. *Punches Mutation in the face and storms off.*

So ask away! I'm going to go get a pack of ice.

Kali
Kali
Posted at

This is to Zara: Can anybody learn magic or do you have to be born with it.
(Ha first comment)

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

A comment/post! O.o You know what you get Kali?! A hug! *Hug*

Zara:
"Oh! Well, for the most part you have to be born with it in my race, but there are some cases in history where a person could be enabled to with a some sort of trinket. I haven't found such an object myself though, so I'm mildly skeptical."

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

This might be the wrong place to post this but…
Is there only cat people in your world Zara, or are there other races? (Dogs, cows, mice…)
The reason I ask is because I noticed one of the children in the story had a mouse toy named "Mouzy". (A really cute touch I must say!)

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Zara:
"Nothing but the humanoid Setarians and the Ukitahs. Even though the Ukitah population is declining for some reason. We do have normal mice though, they're not a food source, just incase you ask. Too small to be logically possible. As a side note, the planet can't support to much large species, being as it's mostly dessert."

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

Another question…
Are there "normal" cats in this world? If there are, can you communicate with them, or are the just animals?

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Trina: "Well, Mu here enlightened me on 'normal cats' are, an' no there aren't. The closest things are Ukitah. Though, normal cats sound pretty boring an-"

Zara: "Trina, shhh. Be respectful or no treats."

Trina: "I was just saying-"

Zara: "…"

Trina: "Okay. Sorry."

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

To all the cast. (Better chance of getting a hit on a place.)
Is there any place or places that strange things happen on your world? (Kinda like the Bermuda Triangle here.)

The reason I ask is because Toshubi may wind up there.

Toshubi: Woha! Woha! Woha! Now just a friggin minute! I didn't just hear you entertain the idea of sending me to a desert world full of felines! Tell me I didn't just hear that!!

Um… Nope you didn't hear that.

Toshubi: Somehow, I don't feel relieved.

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Zara: Well, I don't beleive there is a 'place' that would do that. Maybe a place where a person might do that. Rainha castle.

Royal Knight Leader: That place? I guess that would make sence. I was thinking the abandoned town next to that, because if a person did do such a thing, it would be less obvious of a place.

Trina: Rainha castle… I got so tired of hearing about that place in Zara's history lessons. Sure the queen was- y'know. I just heard to much about it.

Trina's dad (Tsukiona): Well, you still have to know it, and you do now. Rainha castle is the abandoned home of the late tyrant queen. Ultimately she was assinated along with one of her poor daughters, but it's weird, because the duo that everyone knew wasn't the ones to do it. No one knows who really did though. Not to mention that Zara's mother- Ah- I uhm, am talking out of my place. Sorry. *Bows*

Tara: Eh, she's my mom too you know. Well, old man, the daughter wasn't exsactly poor. True, my mom told me that Mora was the vicious one of the twins, trying to kill off her sister to get the crown.

Assasin lady (Katrina): Hehehe! Ah don't know this stuff because I was still living in the dessert then, and never schooled. Hmmnnn, back to question, I heard things about stones falling from the sky that granted magic. My mum and pop told these things to me and meh brother. I think a big enough one might cause things to happen.

Narrator: Oh just ask for me to wish you in and I can do it. Besides Toshi, every Sekait so far has been a girl. They're not the sort to eat mice too, so you can sit back and relax.

Zara: Oi! You! Back in your hidey hole until your revealed!

Narrator: Your never any fun.

Zara: Guilty as charged. Now back!

Gin: Can't think, blood loss. Oh wait… maybe at the oasis lake, I swear I see the lady of the moon bathing there when I get water in the evening.

Zara: A-ah!! N-no! There is nothing special about the lake!

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

Ok I have another question for whomever wants to answer it.

Are there any monsters in your world that say… an unsuspecting ninja mouse might stumble across his first day on the hot hot sands of your world?

Toshubi: Oh I am SO talking to my agent about this!

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Katrina: Welcome back consistant questioner! I hope we receive more of your kind. Namely I would like to try my claws on this ninja mouse you speak of. Maybe he'll bleed alot.
I may not get the chance though.

Tara: … Ironic that you choose those words.

Zara: No spoilers! *Smacks with paper fan.*

Tara: Allright allright. There isn't much for 'monsters' persay, but I'm sure he'll have a ton of fun with the deitys or some of the highly specialized assasins.
Or me. I haven't gotten in a good fight yet. *Pops knuckles* Even if it's bad for the nails I've built up.

Zara: No hurting people randomly! *Smacks with paper fan.*

Tara: Where did you get that thing?!?!

Narrator: Well, there is a little girl I know whom might fit the bill.

Zara: You wouldn't…

Narrator: Oh come on, it's not like it could kill him to-

Zara: Meet with her?! Of could! Are you crazy?!

Narrator: Nope, just put entirely to much faith in people.

Trina: Who is she talking about?

Tara: *Whisper whisper*

Trina: WHAAA-?! That's a risky propos-zi-shon? Chance! A risky chance!

Trina's Dad: Hmn, well, I'd have to agree with that logic there. But what about that other one?

Royal Knight Leader: I'm feeling out of the loop. You Sekait and your relatives. Why don't you talk to the general public about these things?

Gin: …
You better wait until I'm bandaged first.

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

Ok one more question for our beloved cast…

I was traveling to St. Ives, where I passed a man who had seven wives.
Each of the wives had seven sacks, each of the sacks had seven cats.
So how many are going to St. Ives?

You may NOT phone a friend for this one!

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Zara: Considering that they are either walking your way, or really slow walkers, it would be one or eight. Unless you factor in revolutions around the sun then the axis tilt and spin. Then do the math to calculate the speed and direction of every inhabitant of plane-

Trina and Tara: Why great goddess, why?

Katrina: Uh, where is this place?

Gin: None. The first sentance is past tense, the second present.

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

The correct answer is one.
Zara gets a tribble!

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Zara: Eh, that's really nice, but whats a tribble? Is it some kind of treat?

Trina: Ah, that's such a clever question. Such as, if seventeen years ago the butcher had ten baby goats, how old are they today? They're eateeeeen!

Tara: Thats a pun. Not a clever question. Not a very good pun either.

Gin: … Hmph, it was a dumb question anyway.

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Allright, here's a question.
If we were to go on a date, where would you take me?

Zara: Whaaat?! To your grave if you keep pestering me like this! Not cool!

Trina: If you were a boy my age, flower planting!

Tara: Oooh? Would you like to go to a place I know?
Zara: SIS!

Trina's Dad: Wait, wait, I'm married. I wouldn't.

Royal Knight Leader: Same.
(Is it just me or are all the guy characters married?)

Narrator: You can't handle the date! *Snicker* Sorry, I just, felt like it.

Katrina: Butchers. How much do you weigh?

Old comic characters:

Alixixi: Uhmm… I'm eight. Staaaay away.

Kavirna (Girly crazy boy): I know something you don't know~! I'm here to please old Setar fans~!

Velhious (Guy that was in one page with forehead gem): Does anyone even know me…?

Meico (Fuzzy face): Something about this feels entirely unright. Like, it's a paradox in here and only Mu realizes it.

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

Allright, here's a question.
If we were to go on a date, where would you take me?

Zara: Whaaat?! To your grave if you keep pestering me like this! Not cool!

Trina: If you were a boy my age, flower planting!

Tara: Oooh? Would you like to go to a place I know?
Zara: SIS!

Trina's Dad: Wait, wait, I'm married. I wouldn't.

Royal Knight Leader: Same.
(Is it just me or are all the guy characters married?)

Narrator: You can't handle the date! *Snicker* Sorry, I just, felt like it.

Katrina: Butchers. How much do you weigh?

Old comic characters:

Alixixi: Uhmm… I'm eight. Staaaay away.

Kavirna (Girly crazy boy): I know something you don't know~! I'm here to please old Setar fans~!

Velhious (Guy that was in one page with forehead gem): Does anyone even know me…?

Meico (Fuzzy face): Something about this feels entirely unright. Like, it's a paradox in here and only Mu realizes it.

I see Mu has escaped from her hidey hole again.

I've a question for our assassin kitty…
Why do you seem to enjoy killing kittens so much? Where you abused as a child? Did your grand parents not give you any cookies when you were little? (Doning a Freudian like acsent) Tell me about your relationship with your father… You seem you like squeezing peoples heads between your legs, does this turn you on? (Motions her to lie on the psychiatrist couch while taking notes.)

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Katrina the assasin: *Plops down on couch with arms crossed behind her back*

Ah! Life story time! Because I have the weird feeling like I'm not important to have it told elsewhere.
As for the killin' kittens, I just do it 'cause it's my job. 'ell, I like killin' parents too.
Well! My parents kinda were dead a whlie back. Not like many in our profession live that long. An' my ancestory has always been in this line. After my parents died me an' my little brother left the desert for the oasis. We were to young to be monster hunters ya know? Yeah yeah, so we lived in the southern ghost town a while. It wasn't a ghost town then. I got caught stealing food which was punishible by getting the last bone in yer eight fingers removed.

So, naw, my parents weren't abusive. That's left to those monsters.

Well, not to long after that I took to wearing gloves all the time. Ya know? Everyone would know I stole food n' stuff. Course I also killed a person or two looting their house for stuff.

Then the oasis Tyrant Queen was assasinated and everyone moved north in the oasis. Me an' my darling little brother went with 'em. Before we got a house in the only city, Ragus city, a nice lady took us in. She was richer then rich, and trying to get her son to be king after this new one we got now. He's a little monster, but he is never mad. Or happy either. So she payed money, food, shelter, and all that for us to knock off compotition. An' I've been doing that. An' we got lots of nice co-workers too.
My brother doesn't quite have the nerve to kill, but I'm pushing 40 so he's going tah be gettin' into soon enough.

Rest of the questions, aye I don't know what the heck a 'cookie' is. My dad? He was a cool guy that could slay armies of monsters! Well, thats what I knew about him before he went bye bye. As for the leg squeeze, hey, if works it's just another way to do my job. Though I never had a boyfriend. Nope nope. To busy trying to hook my little brother up with someone and doing my job.

Kali
Kali
Posted at

For all cast and Mu. If you came face to face with a giant wolf, what would be your initial reaction?

*Fenrir sits down behind Mutation and sniffs her hair*

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Mu: WAHAHAHAHA! PUPPY! *Huggles!*

Zara: I beleive horror, and now the dread and confussion is seeping in. And now the slow stepps away while talk to it in a soothing manner. *Inching away from Mu*

Trina: … Oh… Great… Lady… of… Light… *Runs*

Tara: Run while I let it pounce of Zara or the like.

Zara: HEY!

Assasin Kitty Katrina: Hehehe! This 'ing can eat a goat whole!

Gin: … Damn me for being small and bleeding.

Kali
Kali
Posted at

Fenrir: Eat a goat? Try the entire farm. ^^ *slobbers on Mu*

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Mu: I wouldn't go to Setar then, You'd starve! *Pat on head*

Kali
Kali
Posted at

Fenrir: Damn! *licks his lips and stalks off*

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Well, if I ever finish this comic and start another, there will be plenty of food in another for Fenrir.

Also, to anyone who stalks my forum! I'm making concept sketches of many pages ahead and then doing them. It seems to work much better that way. n.n

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

I need more questions here… Hmn, I should rearrange the pages, links, and broken links on my webcomic…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.