Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

["Quote="Mutation"]
I need more questions here… Hmn, I should rearrange the pages, links, and broken links on my webcomic…

Yes you do need more questions.

Tara, What does your crystal ball allow you to see? Does it allow you to see the future, or only the present? I also noticed that it tends to cause you head aches from time to time. Are the head aches matched by the amount of power the crystal ball takes?

Zara, Since your run in with Katrina, do you see yourself becoming a pirate. Why are you clinching your teeth like that?

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Tara: Well, I see a bit of the past, present, and potentional future situations. The better the seer the more likely the last is true. The headache is caused by prying beyond what one's power allows. It is also happens during magical blockation of seer powers, but that is rare, since it requires non-standard magics.

Zara: A pirate?! Ugh, no way! I work under the goddess of light! I know it's a joke about the eye but-

Tara: Oh just tell him if you're going to wear something over your eye.

Zara: Hmn, well, the standard black eye-patch would be really hot, and I don't want to constantly wrap bandages around it. So I think if my eye turns out to not be so bad I might just leave it as is. Without anything over it.

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

Since you world is a desert like place… where does your water come from? Underground rivers? Wells? And since there does seem to be rain on your world, are flash floods a problem? (Most deserts don't soak up water very well and floods can happen almost instantly.)
On a side note… I didn't think Katrina could fly. (Or is she just jumping really high?)

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Katrina: Well, rain in the oasis is usually just a short period o' time. Since it's inside a moutain range, the clouds are low and don't carry water outside. The oasis is mostly an underground spring, don't know much of the oth'r places though.

Zara: *Props open book.* In the lesser oasis which the desert Setarians live at, flash floods can be a problem. Though the world in general has less rain then one with oceans and such, so they are short lived. Dust storms, and other wind based storms are a problem in the desert.

Katrina: Oh, yeah! I can just jump high! No one but Ukitahs and half Ukitahs can fly. Heh heh.

chaychan
chaychan
Posted at

Ah, I have a question!
Is there any reason all the sekait so far have been girls?

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Zara: You know, it's purely chance I think. However, lets see, Sekait entails doing your job no matter what, even if you die. So, you'd need a pretty dedicated reason right? Trauma or abuse victims would be likely dedicated Sekait, and since the female gender of Setarians are the bacon bringers of the house, they're more likely to get into trouble in theory. That, and you've got to have a bit of predisposition.

Trina: That, and I think the Goddess of light, whom Zara works under, wants strong minded people. Influence from the first Sekait ever, Alixixi perhaps. Most boys I know don't fight, my dad being an exception because he's over-protective, but I'm sure if one had a reason they'd be accepted into the Sekait.

Mutation: Page 2 celebration, woo! *Pops those birthday streamer shooter things.*

Kali
Kali
Posted at

Eve: This is the mages or sekait (is that right?)! Do you have any particular spells or summons that you use or is it standard magic (e.g fire balls)?

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Here we go, would have answered sooner but I had some problems with DD.

Zara: Well, Sekait are all mages of at least minor capability, but there are non-Sekait mages too.
In any case, everyone who has magic is either one element, or is of a rare unique magic. The basic mage that doesn't know much can summon a little bit of their element and sure, fling it. Thus getting a fire ball from the fire types.

Trina: Oh! Oh! I wanna say the next bit!

Zara: Ah, sure, if you remember everything I taught you right.

Trina: Okay okay! You see how I'm still young, but I've got green colored hair? It means I'm going to use one of the two green magics. However… at some point when your maturing it manifests, so I ah… don't have it yet.

Zara: Very good.

Trina: I'm not done yet! As I was about to say, there are standard magic techniques. In general, an average to good mage can summon an elemental weapon that suits them. More then one, or one that shifts from one weapon to the next if they're really good! A really good mage can change and meld with the element. Zara's not that good yet. Last of all, the best technique that has ever been written was wings! I wanna get wings!

Zara: Considering your family history, you should assume you won't.

Trina: B-but it's cliche! I come from a not so noble line in magic, then I find out something about my family that's amazing and I get an amazing power!

Zara: … I'll just let you have your dreams then.

Kali
Kali
Posted at

Eve: Right. So do you have summons in this world, I mean, if alot of your magic is elemental based do you have summons like Anna's Terra whose a large boulder and plant beast. Ya know? The one that made the big wyrm go pop?

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Zara: Well, no we don't. I suppose we might if we had anything to summon, but not really.
Though concerning the currents of magic and the outlet and… *Rabbles of and scribbles on peice of paper.*

Trina: Well if Zara comes up with any summons I'll let you know. n.n;;;

Kali
Kali
Posted at

Eve: Ah.

Tieret: Would the members of the Sekait accept an invitation to participate in my up coming tournament?

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Zara: If I was asked to by my goddess, though I don't like using violence in anything other then nonleathal practice.

Trina: I would want to! But yeah, same gimick as Zara, gotta be asked by the light goddess.

Malachite(Newbie!): Heh heh! Anytime! I might meet a pretty gal there. n.~ (Like Zara!) I like the blue haired by the way!

Gin: Yes. If enough pages go up to show how I fight by then.

Katrina: Woohoo! Sure thin', though I can't use magic. *Sigh* But I still can hold up again't magic users. If Zara's eye has anything to tell. *Grin*

Kali
Kali
Posted at

Eve: Hmmm, not everyone in my world can use magic. Some of the invited guests can't but they are still attending. There will be non-spell casting competitions. Think of it a bit like jousting, nobody gets killed… (intentionally) ¬_¬

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Mutation: Woot boots!

Zara: I have a bad feeling about this.

Trina: What's the worst that could happen?

Gin: … Fools.

Katrina: *Pops knuckles smiling*

Kali
Kali
Posted at

Eve: … Raj?!

Raijin: YOU HAVE JUST BEEN DRAFTED!!! :gem:

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Everyone: Wai, what?!

Malachite: Woohoo!

chaychan
chaychan
Posted at

to every one: If you saw a large shiny ball flying through the sky what would you do?

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Zara: W-what the-?!

Malachite: Steel, not quite stainless, reject sword metal.

Trina: Ooooo! I want it…! Wait… what did you say Mally?

Malachite: Oh nothing. n.n

Tara: Sheesh, it looks like the bastard child of all crystal balls. How annyoing.

Gin: …

Suspicious.

(Secret future character): *Stares* …

Ah.

It is a ball.

Yur…

Is… yours?

Tama: That's…
Huh…
What is that?!

Tsukiona: Oh how curious.

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

So what is everyone's favorite color?

Zara: Red… actually. That and I have an elemental advantage.

Tara: Yellow.

Trina: Pinkish Reds that some flowers can get.

Tama: I like nice earthy tones.

Malachite: Blue~!

Katrina's Ghost: Erm, well, huh. I kinda like purple I guess, 'cause the young master my brother respects has that hair color. n.n

chaychan
chaychan
Posted at

To every one: Phantom theif Yukai has stolen you most precious thing! What is it? And what would you do to get it back?

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Zara: My mother's staff?! I'd probably hunt him down until I got it back. Also, I'd give him to the Royal knights to put in the dungeon.

Tara: My ability as a seer?! I'll rip him from limb to limb and teach him not mess with a top class magic user! *Pop knuckles!*

Trina: Dad! Come back here dastardly Yukai! I'll show you the meaning of justice! *Fighting stance!*

Tsukiona: Oh, what an unwise choice to take one's children… I'm sorry, but this will be relatively painless if you give them back. n.n *Subtly holding kitchen knife behind back.*

Gin: … This Yukai will receive a concussion, and I will be taking it back. *Purposely fails to mention precious item.*

Katrina Ghost *Holding head under one arm.*: My brother's first love interest! (Whoever that may end up being!) I'll haunt you to enternity! Booo~!

Tama: Ah! Please give me back my wedding gift or I'll have to take you into custody!

Malachite: Z-Zara?! *Sniffles* REVENGE! Give me back the love of my liiiiiiiiiife!

Zara: … What?

MUTATION~!: The following are characters that appear in the future that just haaaad to answer the question.
[spoiler]
Meico: Alixixi's… reincarnation? You really have to much free time. Ah well, *Smite in a friendly manner*.

Kia: … *Possesses someone to shank Yukai.* No stealing my kid's ghosts.

Alesh: Hands off Mekesh. *Growls*

Mekesh: Lay off Alesh! *Flail*

Veitz: …
Ah…

Come back…
… Yur… Ming…

Ming: No one touches the young master. *Death glare*

Zio: Hey, kitty-pie, no touchy my Ming. *Wink*

Ming: … *Annoyed*

Disa: … I am amazed one could steal all my coworkers. No matter, that makes you only more of a worthy opponent. *Whip around chains.*
[/spoiler]

chaychan
chaychan
Posted at

Yukai: pssha only one of the things in there was worth it.
*shoves Yukai out*

For every one(again): So who is your hero/idol?

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Zara: My mother, Gin Amana the first, and I'd be lying if I didn't say Alixixi.
My mother and Gin 1st both had plans to asassinate the tyrant queen Rainha, though found her dead before they got there. While I'm not for killing, the oasis was suffering greatly from Rainha's rule.
And Alixixi is a given, since she fought off the seer monster hunter Saris, and her two lackeys, the insane killer Kavirna, and the church head Velhious.

Trina: I admire my dad and Zara! Most of all though, I think admire the Goddess of light. Because she lost a friend and does good things for the people despite that, and because Zara tells me she's funny.

Malachite: Z-zara, because she's pretty and has long blue hair.

Zara: "…"

Tara: My dad. Unlike Zara's father he wasn't a wuss who was blind and bedridden. He was a ukitah that most looked at and was afraid of. Until he died.

Katrina's ghost: Probably the Young Master, since he was the only one who seemed to make my brother less annoyed with the world. I'm a little worried though because instead of calm respect, my brother has been giving him scared or worried looks because of how the Young Master is doing.

Gin: No one.

Tama: … Cold child. Ah, well, I respect the Royal Family, seeing as it's nothing like Rainha, nor are they blindly optomistic. Though sometimes I have the feeling the princess can see right through me.

chaychan
chaychan
Posted at

Yukai: nice heros, mine's a priest!
Chaychan: Yukai? are you stalking these thing with me just for fun?
Yukai: um…maybe?
Chaychan: *shrug* Okay another for every one!

Chaychan:What would you do if some one walked into your house and just hung out in it, invading your personal areas and eating your food, and was still there still hanging out calmly when you got back?

Yukai: hey are you talking about me?
Chaychan:…no… I was actualy talking about me this time….. considering I've been in Mu's basment since 4:00 with out any one being here but me, but I digress.
Yukai: well whatever, want your coat back?
Chaychan: Yes! I was wondering why I was freezing! And be a dear and return the jewelry to the nice setarians you took it from.
Yukai: If they want it back sure. Do you guys want your baubles back?

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

*Mob of what could be scribed as the very girl group of Setarians stealing back their jewelry. (All of them boys, considering how the genders are set up. O_o )*

Zara: Erm, stranger I'd kick them out. Trina is sometimes at my house when I get back though. She's welcome. Tara never invites everyone.

Tara: Kick them out, exspecially if it's Trina.

Trina: Hey!

Tsukiona: I'd talk to them calmly and find out their reasons. Needless to say, I'd protect my home and family, no matter what it ment doing.

Trina: Ah, if dad wasn't home, I'd demand what they were doing there and prepare for a fight!

Tama: Um… it's probably a friend of my wife so I'd just ask her first…

Malachite: I'd say 'Huh, how'd you find my house?' And, ah, sorry, but I don't have anything to eat.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.